Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

I liked it, was great and Aw Kyle was kinda cute and he said the favorite line, “come with me if you want to live” and they there was the famous pic of Sarah and the dog at that service station, it took me a minute to realize she was hallucinating Kyle, cause I was like why the doc lady kept asking Sarah whats her name when Kyle said it like a hundred times Is it me or does Kyle seem too calm and emotional not to mention invisible lol, I wanted to slap the hell out of him for all that crying, like dude man up.

I knew Riley would still be around along with her annoying botox lip step mom Jess John Henry is one weird MOFO, Dayaaammm I love Catherine, she is not one to mess with, her liquid metal abilities is unstoppable, that was so tight when she walked from the fire then turning back to her form, man I love this show

I did not care much for Dollhouse, it was just so typical of shows I've already seen with the same premise

I loved that Summer and Eliza hosted the Friday evening, this is cute valentine message and outtakes from this duo.

YouTube - Happy Valentines Day - Outtakes from Summer Glau & Eliza Dushku

Last edited by Verbal Warning; 02-16-2009 at 12:55 AM
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

I finally watched, maybe Valentine's day weekend wasn't the right time to bring it back. A few thoughts... the wrist slashing was fake? Is "John Henry" not behaving according to plan? The Kyle delusion got kind of annoying actually, & couldn't they have given Jackson a scar on his chin?
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I think the Valentine weekend had a hand in the yet again low ratings dude serious, Kyle was becoming hella annoying I just wanted to smack him across the back of his head, Derek was hot tho
Old 02-16-2009, 02:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode! I loved Kyle. I'm so happy they brought him on, even if it was only a hallucination.

I'm still not really interested in Riley or Jessie as characters. Although I do want to know more about their objective (who all is involved, the endgame, etc.).
Old 02-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Addicted Fan

^I liked Kyle too I think he was acting the way he was because he was sarah's hallucination. It was like he was her conscience in the form of Kyle Reese.
xxstACEyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Darn it. Lost my post.

Short and sweet, Ryley/Jessie need to die.

Kyle should be less wishy washy and look less young. But was not horrible in the premise that he was her imagination and she thought she was going to die.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurved Reese in this episode. I like how 'Kyle' kept trying to convince Sarah she needed to trust him. I still love the idea of Reese/Sarah. They'd be hot.

And need more Cameron.

Oh and the wrist thing was not a 'plan' by Ryley even though she said it was. You know she was lying to Jessie so she wouldn't be mad at Ryley. Because for some reason Ryley likes Jessie.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

I love your second verse, die annoying bitchez!!! I really wish John would not be so gullible when it comes to Riley, I did like Kyle but he was just to damn whiny and I hate wimpy men. If it was Sarah imagination persuading Kyle that way, then yeah home girl was really sick I cant imagine her really seeing him that way
Old 02-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

I still wish they told lady doc that there are 2 guys named "Reese" to end her confusion.
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

^^
Me too.. even thou them together would be hot. I mean why else would Kyle be pushing Sarah towards Derek.

I just loved all the Sarah/Kyle moments. And Joshua did nothing for me before.. but maybe its the scruff.. but he's lookin good

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

^Ah, so I wasn't the only one that thought vision!Kyle was pushing Sarah toward Derek? Good. I guess its time for Sarah to trust derek a bit more...even though he should come clean about his Jesse ordeal
xxstACEyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

For real...

Derek needs to tell people about Jesse for sure.. Sarah is going to be soooo pissed lol

BTW.. I want a Sarah & Kyle icon!!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

Oh don't worry, I think Jesse's gonna get what's coming to her.

BAG pictures, with Megan Fox
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I thought it was an ok episode.

Didnt really get Jonathan Jackson as Kyle though..not that he's not a good actor..I just dont see him as Kyle

Like I said, it was ok..but not what I'd want to see as a first episode back from a break AND on a new night. I was expecting a little more excitment maybe?

and a it was a bad weekend to bring it back on, I think...

I do hope it does better in the ratings this week..

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
BrokenButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

My only thought is, you debut a night that is geared towards guys (look at how the promos played out) on the one weekend where every guy in America is willing to turn off the TV. This is not good planning.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
Kyle should be less wishy washy and look less young. But was not horrible in the premise that he was her imagination and she thought she was going to die.
At first I thought he seemed too young for her too but then I realized she is remembering him from 15 - 20 years ago ( however old John is + 9 months ).
Quote:
Oh and the wrist thing was not a 'plan' by Ryley even though she said it was. You know she was lying to Jessie so she wouldn't be mad at Ryley. Because for some reason Ryley likes Jessie.
I think Riley did attempt to kill herself. I think she is between a rock and a hard place. She has feelings for John but Jessie has some hold over her. Riley didn't want Jessie to know she has feelings for John so she pretended that it was just another step in getting into his sympathies.

=-Kathy-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread