Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry I disappeared.. just got home.

I find myself rewatching this episode more than the others. There are a lot of things to consider and a lot of questions after watching it.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Awesome episode, tons of unanswered questions and Summer stealing the show once again

Fox are idiots if they axe this
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Fox cannot axe this show. It would be completely idiotic
Old 10-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

I think Thomas put it right, it wouldn't be fair for Fox to axe the show until after ratings are shown on a non-Monday Night Football day. Right now, the main audience for the show is watching MNF or Dancing with the stars. Once those are over, I bet people come back.

As for the show, it's really starting to make me wonder how human a terminator can get.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar (View Post)
As for the show, it's really starting to make me wonder how human a terminator can get.
It goes back to what Catherine Weaver/terminator said about that one computer that goes against their programming. Although most of the terminators, and I presume the other computers involved in Skynet, use highly sophisticated and advanced AI, they are still following their programming. I think Cameron is, or is becoming, sentient.

Edited to add:

If so, this show is not only about how John transforms to become the leader of the resistance but about how Cameron transforms from a robot to a person.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

The one that Catherine wants Ellison to find must be Cameron. When she first asks for his help I automatically knew it must be Cameron. The others brought back don't seem as "special".
Old 10-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

you have a point up there. yeah when i was watching catherine with ellison, i was like..whats so frickin special about finding this robot.....soo u do have a point.
yeah this show is not only just about john connor becoming a leader, its also about he interacts with terminators..like cameron, of course. =P and like the movies, john looked up to that terminator like he was his father. u know what i mean, john's feelings about terminators like they're humans...or whatever.

icon by xxstACEyxx
Old 10-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

John has a special ability to bond with the terminators which is quite fascinating since he is their main threat in the future.

Does anyone else miss Sarah's monologues?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

I do, I love Sarah, I mean its a show about her... I know John is a very important part, but I want to see more of Sarah and even more of the Cancer thing,

Cryostar I agree with you

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 10-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Lee (View Post)
John has a special ability to bond with the terminators which is quite fascinating since he is their main threat in the future.

Me! Sarah connor chronicles needs to be about sarah connor! I mean I love the other storylines, but I just want to know where Sarah is at right now. I mean we don't know how she feels at the moment with her ex's wife dying. And I also want to find out more about the cancer storyline.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeahh u guys are right. its should be about sarah...but its also should be how sarah watch john grow up to be the leader...u know like watch john through sarah's eyes??? lol.

icon by xxstACEyxx
Old 10-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Lee (View Post)
The one that Catherine wants Ellison to find must be Cameron. When she first asks for his help I automatically knew it must be Cameron. The others brought back don't seem as "special".
Terminator Cameron told Allyson that some Terminators want peace so maybe that's why Ellison wants to find Cameron. To destroy her or reprogrammed her before Cameron succeeds. Maybe Cameron is plays a key part in the human race winning the war.

Quote:
Yes, I think they were an integral part of the show.

Icon by Me
Old 10-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodyliciousGirl17 (View Post)
yeahh u guys are right. its should be about sarah...but its also should be how sarah watch john grow up to be the leader...u know like watch john through sarah's eyes??? lol.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I dont want the whole show to be ONLY about Sarah, John's an important par of the show too But I do want her to be the most important part of the show. Watching her son grow up, trying to stop Skynet, and battling with herself and her fear of death. (I think she's afraid of death)
Old 10-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

I miss being able to hear what's inside her head. John is a very important part of the future but this is supposed to be about how Sarah prepares him for his role. I don't like that they've been putting her in the background as the silent observer.

Stacey, I agree. I think Sarah fears for her own mortality.. but I think it has more to do with not being able to protect John if something ever happens to her.

Oh and I didn't hear this mentioned... there are caged animals on that battle ship. I find that very interesting.
Any thoughts on that?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxstACEyxx (View Post)
Oh, don't get me wrong, I dont want the whole show to be ONLY about Sarah, John's an important par of the show too But I do want her to be the most important part of the show. Watching her son grow up, trying to stop Skynet, and battling with herself and her fear of death. (I think she's afraid of death)
oh yeah i know what u're saying. and i totally agree with you. yeahh, im sure she is scared of dying and not being there for john. it should be about how sarah guide john into a path becoming a leader. lol. the most important is obviously keeping john alive, but its about sarah pretty much keeping him alive and fight to live longer to make sure that skynet didnt happen...like john said in the 3rd movie, where he never knew where she 'buried'...lol. sorryy....i've watched all three movies like 40 times, btw..isnt anyone curious about the 4th movie???......hahaha.....in any way...i still love the show whether what it should be about, according to the title or not. lol.

icon by xxstACEyxx
Closed Thread   Post New Thread