Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah but it doesn't count as much. I think it will in the near future and it's getting there but the Black Donnellys was the second most watch show on the nbc website after Heroes and that was still cancelled. Like you said before though, this is FOX. They love to kill the shows I dare to like on their stations.

Oh Charley.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Lee (View Post)
I was cracking up when Cameron says to John, "I don't swim." Serves him right for being a jerk to her.

Yes, I am very excited. As soon as I heard about it on the net I was excited. I have a few theories on this but I'm going to keep them to myself.
I died at that moment

Almost new thread time..

#2: Because Cameron doesn't swim!

But overall the episode was ok. I love Busy Phillips c character shes too funny. I didn't expect Charlies wife to die, I felt really bad for him at the end. And the silence at the end of the episode said everything

But next week...

YouTube - Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles s02e04 promo

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-23-2008, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Lee (View Post)
I hope they don't kill the show, but it looks like they're purposely dooming it. I am very irked that they've given it the time slot that they have. Same time as Heroes and Dancing with the stars?
Here in Eastern US T:SCC comes on at 8 PM and Heroes normally comes on at 9 PM so there is no conflict between those 2.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJG18 (View Post)
I died at that moment

Almost new thread time..

#2: Because Cameron doesn't swim!

But overall the episode was ok. I love Busy Phillips c character shes too funny. I didn't expect Charlies wife to die, I felt really bad for him at the end. And the silence at the end of the episode said everything

But next week...

YouTube - Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles s02e04 promo
Serves him right if he got stuck in that seaweed.

I like that title.

The beginning scenes were funny. How John bangs his head on the table. No matter how mad John is with Cameron, he still can't resist talking to her.
The silence said everything. How they all bowed their heads at the same time almost.

Next week, definitely looking forward to next week.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Me too.

Haha ok. We are almost done the thread!

Btw, I your icon!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think my initial observations were erased with my excitement for next week's episode.

A couple more posts to go.

Thanks! I am in the middle of creating a John/Cameron one right now.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad to say I was totally disappointed with the episode. It was too predictable.

The only part I enjoyed was Cameron wanting to kill the bird but aside from that the rest of it was lame.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-24-2008, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Heroes and SCC won't compete in Central as well. It'll go up against Chuck, which produces a problem for me.

How about SCC #3: John, We don't swim either?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

I was not expecting Charlie's wife to die, that one surprised me, I figured they were going to ride them off into the sunset and get Dean off the show, but I guess he'll be sticking around and this does clear up Charlie for another go round with Sarah.

It might be left over Lily/Ava hate, but cannot stand Leven as Rylee. I didn't like her on All My Children and her party girl rep always bugged me, according to rumor she was very unprofessional over on the AMC set and it's just stayed with me. I also don't enjoy the John/Rylee romance, it just doesn't work for me.

I'm really looking forward to next week's episode because Summer Glau is what brought me into this series and she can do amazing work when given the material. I just really hope this episode doesn't include some flashback to an AdultJohn/Cameron love affair. I know I might be in the minority here, but I don't like the idea of them romantically together seeing as they play them off as siblings and I honestly get a brother/sister vibe from the actors and no romantic chemistry at all. Plus I just don't think Cam needs a romance storyline, she's a terminator, they don't do that and to have her be different and start to include emotions would just be too much for me I think.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

i had a hard time deciding what show to watch. the 3-hour heroes premireie or the terminator, i've decided the terminator to prevent it from getting cancel cuz i knew alot of people are gonna watch heroes and i can always watch it online.
i recorded it so i have missed a few...well actually most of the episode cuz i was studying, but i left it on tv, so it would count. hehe. im gonna watch it today, cant wait. i saw the promo for next week...that just looked insane...what is going on with cameron? cant wait. =)

icon by xxstACEyxx
Old 09-24-2008, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Ok, Our next thread has to do with swimming lol.

Who's going to start? If no one else wants to I will

Quote:
"Mousetrap" Ratings: Up From Last Week, Despite MUCH Stiffer Competition...

Despite the juggernaut of Dancing With The Stars and the return of CBS's sitcoms as well as a Heroes retrospective, the third episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles actually went up in the ratings from the previous week.

Here's the ratings breakdown (Source: Mediaweek):
Rank Show Network Rating
(in millions of viewers) Last Week
#1 Dancing With The Stars ABC 21.06 N/A
#2 How I Met Your Mother (8:30-9:00) CBS 9.74 5.42 (#5)
#3 The Big Bang Theory (8:00-8:30) CBS 9.36 6.00 (#2)
#4 Heroes: Countdown To The Premiere NBC 5.96 N/A
#5 Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles FOX 5.81 5.49 (#4)
#6 Gossip Girl The CW 3.35 3.73 (#6)
Credit: terminatorsite.com

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 09-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that preview to next weeks ep. Finally a Summer-centric episode. I always look forward to scenes with her more so because she's such an amazing actress.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for next week's episode. I believe it will be the highlight of the season thus far.

And can I say that the writers need to realize they DO have to make John likeable...even if he's trying to voice his independence? I mean who would root for a bratty leader, really?

I think the seeds planted for episodes will definitely have impact on characters how they are now and how they will be. I mean if and when John loses Sarah? That would be the hardest episode to watch...insane. Even the idea of him having to deal with the idea that he's losing her.

And as for next week's episode....I totally would love to see John meet the 'real' Cameron. How awesome would that be? To meet the human version? I know it probably won't happen right away, but OMGosh how amazing will that moment be?
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 09-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the episode, the relationships between the characters are still very interesting. I loved the last scene the most, with all 4 of them sort of bowing their heads at the same time

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 09-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Hey Guys, I started our new thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f118/termina.../#post27013769

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread