Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I totally got that vibe too. Something just seemed off about her. I think if the show had lasted it would have come out that she wasn't as selfless as they were making her out to be, And Lucy can definitely play a bad girl well.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah and look good while doing it.

I think it would have been a huge twist if Kate had been the bad sibling all along and Richard the good one only trying to help his nephew. I somewhat wonder if that's the direction they were heading into.

I also wonder if they would have thrown in some random guy to get in between John and Jane so they'd keep them apart or something.
Elite Fan

I think it would have been a huge twist if Kate had been the bad sibling all along and Richard the good one only trying to help his nephew. I somewhat wonder if that's the direction they were heading into.

I also wonder if they would have thrown in some random guy to get in between John and Jane so they'd keep them apart or something.
Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Old 04-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. the way it was written seemed very non arc'd for long term storytelling actually. If you go back and look, the eight episodes that aired were very compacted together. It worked out well because it got canceled but I have to wonder what would have happened had it not been

Elite Fan

Yeah. the way it was written seemed very non arc'd for long term storytelling actually. If you go back and look, the eight episodes that aired were very compacted together. It worked out well because it got canceled but I have to wonder what would have happened had it not been

Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Old 04-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yes that's true, there were a whole lot of storytelling jammed into those episodes. I kinda want to find out what happened once they went back to NYC though.

Wish it could have been a full season long, but alas we'll never know.
Elite Fan

Yes that's true, there were a whole lot of storytelling jammed into those episodes. I kinda want to find out what happened once they went back to NYC though.

Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Elite Fan