Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

At least it is on the WB and not on FOX, therefore it WILL get a chance before its inevitably short run and predictable cancellation on the WB. Unlike on FOX where they give not two-hoots about any show even ones that have a tiniest bit of potential. The following are but a few of my personal favourite tv programmes that have been cancelled on FOX in the last few years. Dark Angel, Point Pleasant, Firefly, Wonderfalls...etc The WB do no such things. They see potential in a programme and they give it a shadow of a doubt, just look at: Charmed, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Smallville...etc btw, I am looking-forward to Supernatural. hehehe It is such a pity that is was cancelled after so few episodes aired...
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like the concept. I've always thought it would be cool to travel the country and study the supernatural, like ghosts and hauntings and such. So I'll tune into the pilot if I can.

I like Jensen Ackles. Don't care for Jared Padalecki at all, but I might be able to ignore him if the show itself is good.
Kay
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Obsessed Fan

I like the concept. I've always thought it would be cool to travel the country and study the supernatural, like ghosts and hauntings and such. So I'll tune into the pilot if I can.

I like Jensen Ackles. Don't care for Jared Padalecki at all, but I might be able to ignore him if the show itself is good.
Kay
Obsessed Fan

Kay
Obsessed Fan

Kay
Old 06-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the concept, too. But, we'll see if they pull it off. If there isn't a continual arch - and it's more FOTW based, then I'm leaving it.

They should have paired it with Smallville instead of Gilmore Girls.

icon
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum Hero

I like the concept, too. But, we'll see if they pull it off. If there isn't a continual arch - and it's more FOTW based, then I'm leaving it.

icon
Fan Forum Hero

icon
Fan Forum Hero

icon
Old 06-16-2005, 12:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Actually, I think this kind of show may work well with single episodes. There are so many types of supernatural stories out there to use. I'm sure there will be some type of arc, but single episodes - I'm thinking like The X-Files - would be fine, IMHO.

I do think they should've paired it with SV....my guess is they put it on after Gilmore Girls because of Padalecki.
Kay
Obsessed Fan

Actually, I think this kind of show may work well with single episodes. There are so many types of supernatural stories out there to use. I'm sure there will be some type of arc, but single episodes - I'm thinking like The X-Files - would be fine, IMHO.

I do think they should've paired it with SV....my guess is they put it on after Gilmore Girls because of Padalecki.
Kay
Obsessed Fan

Kay
Obsessed Fan

Kay
Old 06-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably. Like they did with OTH for CMM.

Yeah, if it has an X-Files way of telling the story, then I could definetly get into that.

icon
Old 06-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably. Like they did with OTH for CMM.

Yeah, if it has an X-Files way of telling the story, then I could definetly get into that.

icon
Reply   Post New Thread