Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I also liked the second hour better than the first. Although i have to admit, i'm going to miss the villian in the first hour....i'm going to miss his accent... Also i really enjoyed Daniel saying "Hey! New guy!!" to Mitchell. It seems as though he hasn't really "earned" i guess is the word, the true role of commander out in the field. Since they basically just told him what they were going to do and then left.

I also liked in the second hour when they saw Orlin and was asking Sam about her report of her relationship with him the first time around. Looking from the teen Orlin and back to Sam.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

are you nuts?

Hour 1 was old school stargate. Why I fell in love with this show. Snark, Snark and more Snark.

the Stormcellar had this amazing plan. Send Nubby, Jr to the Orii home world.

"we are the orii. Hollowed be the Ori-"

"I am Annubis, Jr. and you are all my biznitches!"

It could happen.

and Hour 2. Carter and her little boytoy moment. loved it.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Sigh the bad guy in the first hour had a wonderful voice.. I know hes gone, but can't they find a way to bring him back... Loved him... and yes I agree it was old school Stargate, I miss that...
Second hour was good... But i'm just not in to the new guy.... I miss Jack....sniff sniff.....

Suzanne
Old 09-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravelgerdie
But i'm just not in to the new guy.... I miss Jack....sniff sniff.....
Suzanne
Ditto
Old 09-19-2005, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

I like Crichton erm, Mitchell

Anubis Jr sounded like he had an Aussie accent! Woddaya think aye?
Old 09-20-2005, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

I just had a horrible thought last-night...What if, the reason that sci-fi are calling these newest episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis the season finalés because they ARE the end of both shows!? How are they rating this season?

It is not unheard of, especially in the Science-Fiction genre for programmes to be cancelled mid-season...
Old 09-20-2005, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

That's a really scary thought. No, they can't do that. Can they?
Old 09-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

No it would have come through on gateworld...we would have heard about it....Wouldnt we?
Old 09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't they usually call it a "mid-season finale", or something like that when we get to the hiatus? I can't remember.

They are auctioning off a bunch of Stargate props on eBay, among them Zat gun holders, lots of crystals, costumes, the note Jack sent back in "2010", an alien newspaper, an "ancient" parchment, and my personal favorite, Asgard food cubes. (They're styrofoam. No wonder they tasted so bad. ) I did think it was odd that they'd have an auction while the show is running, but they keeping talking about taking the show in a new direction now that it has a new leading man, so I assumed that's what was driving the housecleaning. I certainly hope so.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy W
They are auctioning off a bunch of Stargate props on eBay...

I WANT THAT NOTE! its up to $151

Petes 11 rose bouquet is only 25$ hmmm...

ahhh **dies** ok ledgends sistersite stagate-autographs.com...$75! bah why must I be broke!
Old 09-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I love that picture. They look so cute together. They always have.

That Alien newspaper. I want to buy it. Where is the money where you need it?

Oh and I want to buy the Zat gun holders. Just to say that you owe one would be so cool.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww, that pic is so cute...i miss Jack.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I miss Jack too. I love Mitchell, and I think Ben Browder was a fantastic addition to the cast....but he's not Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singergirl
I WANT THAT NOTE! its up to $151
And that's just the back-up note. They already sold the "hero" note--the one actually used in the episode. I wonder how much that went for.

They've also put up two gorgeous models of the Stargate, one of etched glass and a highly detailed metal version. *runs to check Christmas budget*
Old 09-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

I miss Jack to. Kate gave the new Jack/Sam thread on the couples board this title:

Sam's back, where's Jack?

It sucks not being able to live in the States and buy all the cool Stargate stuff.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Passionate Fan

It's up on eBay, so anybody from anywhere can buy it/bid on it. Everything's being shipped from Canada.....for a flat shipping rate of US $22.95. I know of people who bought a lot and got socked with duty fees. So if anyone's interested in anything, make sure you round up!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread