Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorency
It's nothing wrong with having a addiction. *nods* And it's perfectly normal drooling over Ba'al and making your own private jokes about him at work that no one understands...right?

Welcome to all the new people and old people that decided to become new people once more....*big pause*...did that make sense?

My internet connection has died on me. So I got to borrow a computer for a few minutes so here I am. And it really, really bugs me that I missed the chance of seeing the episode that was this friday. Does any kind soul wish to tell me about it over at the Spoiler thread?
pookie, your in the pink

there was no new epi on friday. Labor Day weekend here in the states and so no new programming til the 9th.

I hear we get some yummy CamShaft

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 09-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

CamShaft? You mean Camelass?

I don't know how much pimpage I still have in me for getting a Stargate board, we've tried so hard

Thread title rocks btw Sorry for the absence, real life (I know, I know, shocking, isn't it?) got in the way I have to say, Ba'al looks good in a suit

OH! OH! The season 8 DVD box is coming out here on September 15th, I already pre-ordered one Can't wait!!
Old 09-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

No, silly,

Cameron Mitchell's call sign is Shaft... as in the part of an engine.. Yeah, I thought it was lame to, but hey, Shaft.....

and I officially hate/love you about the whole S8. I'm trying to decide if I care enough for 8 or if I should buy S2 like I wanna. Depends on the extras.. I may just netflix 'em.

as for a board, I kinda feel like we need to take a break until the January premiere because right now, there are soo many other shows to compete with. When it comes back in Jan/Feb, then we hit with both barrels.

Old 09-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Honestly... Shaft? What the hell were they thinking. Like the fandom wasn't phallic enough already.

Made a thread banner *pokes*

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Oh my gate.

Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Ace, can you consider making some Ba'al icons as well? Some with,
Why I vote Stargate? *insert pictures of jummy Ba'al* Stupid question. (or) Because I drool the show, I mean love the show

Sorry Kate. Didn't know there wasn't airing a episode. But it means that I didn't miss anything. *does a little happydance*
Old 09-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm watching the reruns of the current season because i just miss Vala so damn much. I'm loving it.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sugi*
Honestly... Shaft? What the hell were they thinking. Like the fandom wasn't phallic enough already.

Made a thread banner *pokes*

Guh at all of that post.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of Botox
No, silly,

Cameron Mitchell's call sign is Shaft... as in the part of an engine.. Yeah, I thought it was lame to, but hey, Shaft.....
Duh Should have known that

Quote:
and I officially hate/love you about the whole S8. I'm trying to decide if I care enough for 8 or if I should buy S2 like I wanna. Depends on the extras.. I may just netflix 'em.
Forgot about Atlantis Gonna pre-order now Damn you Stargate for getting all my money!!

Quote:
as for a board, I kinda feel like we need to take a break until the January premiere because right now, there are soo many other shows to compete with. When it comes back in Jan/Feb, then we hit with both barrels.
Both barrels and an extra shotgun. Grrrr. We have earned a board by now.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

And on better news....scifi channel has decided that it's sci fi friday shows finally deserve full openings....so...starting in january, each show will have a new opening.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
And on better news....scifi channel has decided that it's sci fi friday shows finally deserve full openings....so...starting in january, each show will have a new opening.

yes, skiffy finally got off their dead behinds and actually listened to the fans.

yeah, I though the apocalypse was coming, too.

Old 09-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Attention!

I need everybody over at the spoiler thread ASADP!

I'm declaring a Mal Doran!

Old 09-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't there...did I miss something? Or was this the recently posted Gateworld stuff?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

omg sugi! the banner! Loves it!

You take notes?! What! yes! of Course!:
There are 22 sg teams? I thought they were getting cut backs?~~~picking stuff out of his wound ugh disgusting~~~The orii prior was really frakin uglycreepy!~~~Babylon=Camcentric

It Takes Character:Cameron is really growin on me, Babylon was a really good flesh out for him.~~~That opening bit was great, Browders got a better handle on the banter than i thought.~~~He is definitly got some of that smart-Jack-ass-ednes...i like that.~~~He also has a boomerang complex when he kept getting his ass kicked.~~~Cams a quick learner~~~CJ came across very intimidating during the interrogation, more than usua~~~

Complaint Department of Complaints:
What was up with Sam callin Mitchell Cameron?.....She would have never called Jack Jack during a skirmish.~~~The Orii going for the 2 point conversion with the sodans was a little predictable after daniel read that stone block thing.

Shipping and Handling:
Seeing the infirmary veiwing booth gave me the warm fuzzies

Potent Quotables:
"..needs more bass" lmao! hahaha!
Walter:"It mitchells IDC
Daniel:"Your kidding
Walter: "No...I would never do that."
Old 09-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I noticed that she called him Cameron too...but i kinda figured it was because even though he's the leader of the team, by default bascially, he doesn't really outrank her. So there's no need for the Sir's and stuff like that.

I'm still on the fence about Mitchell. Maybe its four years and a mini-series of watching him as Crichton, but i still kinda see him like as. But i don't know if that's because of Farscape or they just write his character extremely similar because Vala is Vala for me. No Aryen in her at all. I don't dislike the character, but i'm not crazy about him either. More of an indifference.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifierrocks
I noticed that she called him Cameron too...but i kinda figured it was because even though he's the leader of the team, by default bascially, he doesn't really outrank her. So there's no need for the Sir's and stuff like that.
I'm still on the fence about Mitchell. Maybe its four years and a mini-series of watching him as Crichton, but i still kinda see him like as..
Its funny, thats the one thing i got response back on myspace. They said the same thing that it was because they dont actully outrank each other...but even then to keep to military protocal wouldnt she call him by his last name?

I guess I have it good with no other chrichton interference...i never saw FS.

BTW Joe Mallozzi Answered me!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by singergirl:
"Not Exactly..."

Tease.

Which of the M&M dynamic duo came up with that scene?

Thank you for throwing (what could concievably be seen as) a bone to the shippers.
That one was compliments of Rob Cooper who suggested the line during a notes session on the script.