Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo on my back of replicators piecing themslves to gether to for my skin. That'd be cool.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Heehee... gotta love shots at Martha Stewart

A SG fandom tattoo? Neat! I'd kinda like the SG logo on my upper arm, like where it is on their uniforms. Ugh, but could you imagine explaining that to people?

"What's the tattoo?"

"It's a Stargate thing."

"Star Wars?"

"No, StarGATE."

"Oooh okay, so it's like, a Klingon sign, right?"

*sigh*

Not that I'd actually get a tattoo... I was with my friend when he got his. I can still hear the screaming.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 10-08-2004, 04:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elkeli
me! me! i'm one

and while we dont often get repeats and stuff, 2 NEW episodes a week rocks! except last night's one was a bit poo coz it didnt have oneill in it, we missed out on the funnies. it was interesting to see how AT did her directing though, a few interesting shots in there!
Yay another aussie I'm right there with you with loving 2 NEW ep's a weeks, especially when we get the two-parters and we dont have to wait an entire week for the second part. Yeah last nights ep was a bit iffy, it was one of the periodical 'Budget' episodes actually, Jack hasn't been in any of the ep's as much lately...

*Sugi*-Wow, that sounds like heaven to me. Makes our 2 eps a week sound like nothing, but then again our ep's are **NEW**, well for us anyway, you guys probably saw them months ago
Old 10-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

I think it would rock to have a little Stargate tattoo next to my bellybutton or on my hip

Sugi, I saw your site....do you need hosting?

Last edited by Dances With Poodles; 10-08-2004 at 10:20 AM
Old 10-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

To all of you! I'm still in a happy mood to be home again. It's gonna be like that for a couple of days.

Is there a rumour of a S9? More seasons woho! I hope they're devoloping about Jack & Sam. OoOps. Sorry. No shipping here..I forgot. I'm going over to the couples thread now...

If I would get a tattoo with SG it would be the logo. Or how bout Teal'c's tattoo in the forehead. Talk about getting a hard time explaining that one!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Cryo- I like the replicator one. That would be wicked cool.

We should all get tatts and then get together in Vegas and compare. Make it a Stargate FF weekend!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 10-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw, Suzan, you offering? I'd love to be hosted! I've been trying to find one for so long

Now that sounds cool, a Stargate tattoo weekend in Vegas. Oh! We can have a SG marathon too. I think between all of us we've got seasons 1 - 7 on DVD. That would be... *thinks* ...150-something hours of tv. Okay, maybe we'd have to make it a week long thing

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know where I could download (or get caps) from Sky One's SG lowdown?

Old 10-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
A SG fandom tattoo? Neat! I'd kinda like the SG logo on my upper arm, like where it is on their uniforms. Ugh, but could you imagine explaining that to people?

"What's the tattoo?"

"It's a Stargate thing."

"Star Wars?"

"No, StarGATE."

"Oooh okay, so it's like, a Klingon sign, right?"

*sigh*

Not that I'd actually get a tattoo... I was with my friend when he got his. I can still hear the screaming.
Can still hear the screaming ::giggles:: Sorry for some reason I found this extremely amusing.

MOBs are the Mark of the Behr ladies that got a bear claw tattoo to show their fandom of Jason Behr Talk
The replicator idea sounds awesome, although I fear that I might not make it through the needles, kinda like Phoebe on Friends with her earth tattoo And for the Vegas marathon I have season 4 on DVD
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 10-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello All

Ohhhhhhhhhhh a marathon Stargate... Yum. that sounds like fun

Suzanne
Old 10-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

I'm up too early

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Aw, Suzan, you offering? I'd love to be hosted! I've been trying to find one for so long
Yep, I'm offering Just let me know what you need for a subdomain and password and such and I'll hook you up
Old 10-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

A Stargate marathon sounds like fun. To bad I can't be there. Does anyone have a private jet to borrow me?

I've been thinking of the tatto things. I would want a mix of earth and SG symbol and replicators in one corner. On the back or on the ankle.

Hey, I just thought of something that's one thing we can write in the you know you're obsessed thread when we get our board. We are seriously talking about getting SG tattos. Or is it just me?
Old 10-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Well I'm considering it. I dunno about everyone else.

And...I just saw 6.8 "the other guys"

my new, favorite episode ever!

"we're red shirts"

bwaahahahahaaaa!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 10-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Sent you a PM Suzan

Felger and Coombs were awesome! After episodes like Abbys in season 6, it's nice when they get around to doing those 'fun' episodes.

No... I'd never actually go through with the tattoo thing. I'm about as fond of needles as Jack is... but I'm definitely getting a personalized license plate for my car that says 'Jaffa' or something. Someday.

Old 10-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm not a big fan of tattoos either, Although I do admire the artristy
I hate needles with a passion.

I once ran into a guy browsing the magazine rack in B&N and when I admired his tatoo , He told me his buddy had air-brushed it on with dyes.

Then he proceeded to tell all the advantages of airbrushed ones.
no needle pierceing your skin
Since it's not permanant his parents did not freak.
You can get the color refreshed when it starts to fade.
And if you want to change it you can without surgery or lazers being involved.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm liking the idea of airbrushed tattoos....I'm liking the idea alot.

License plate? Why on earth haven't I thought of that before? I mean, I've seen cars with license plate like "Lillan" and "Stark", why shouldn't I being able to have one with "Asguard"?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread