Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Nah, I think it's just for now, until the channel gets another show to air at that timeslot. You see, Monday night is sci-fi night here on Veronica and they first aired Star Trek TNG at that slot, then V....but that ended yesterday, so I think SG-1 will stay there until a new series takes up the slot

But hey, I'm not complaining about getting to watch SG-1, Star Trek Enterprise and SG-1 again in a row
Old 08-31-2004, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want to make a Stargate art, but I just don't have enough time right now I have to make a Buffy crossover art by.... this morning and then I have to put the new submissions onto my site and get everyone voting. On top of that, I have 6 fat war novels to read, a product study and an english essay to write by tuesday I'm so busy I haven't even updated my updates page because I update too often Then there's my posting addiction....

*stops whining*

I will make a Stargate art soon enough though!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83
Sugi, "lickable" is the word I would use to describe how Daniel looked in that suit

It was nice to see Sam in regular clothes, like jeans and stuff. But where the heck did they get that car? I mean, hot damn. And Daniel getting all giddy about his text messages was funny
[/i]
I´m so used to see the SG1 guys going off world doing their thing I´m just not used to Sam and co. in regular clothes.I´m kinda spooked. They looked like real persons. Although, that wasn´t just regular clothing they had in 'Convenant'. They had some serious dress up going on. *swoon* And Daniel...yummy. He looked absolutely . Hmm.
And Jack...well.He´s Jack. He looks good no matter what. But I still miss Jack on the show, he needs more screentime damn it. I need a Jack fix soon...I guess I have to watch a few reruns.

And the car and the text messages thing? What are te producers doing with the show?Are they trying to get Stargate stylisher? I say let´s get back to the roots,back to kicking the crap out of some bad aliens. That´s more my thing.I don´t like changes. I´m boring like that.

I thought the Thor scenes in Jacks office were cute. As if he´s a regular visitor and drops in all the time. Daniel didn´t even seem slightly startled when Jack and Thor 'beamed out'. Just a normal day at the SGC.
Old 08-31-2004, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'M GOING TO MEET AMANDA TAPPING!!!!!!!

*calms down* ahem! sorry
Old 08-31-2004, 04:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio
I thought the Thor scenes in Jacks office were cute. As if he´s a regular visitor and drops in all the time. Daniel didn´t even seem slightly startled when Jack and Thor 'beamed out'. Just a normal day at the SGC.
Oh yeah, that was cute Loved to see Thor just make himself at home in tha chair. I really wish we could have seen that conference with Jack, Thor and the president. Now that would have been interesting

Jen, are you serious? When?!

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 08-31-2004, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Jen, are you serious? When?!
Yeah! I'm so excited!

I didn't know that she was English

Collectormania6
Old 08-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

What? Scythe, you naughty bit, you can't just drop that and not expect a massive explosion. Tell all!!

(edited cause I read the link, duh me!)
Okay, I'm horribly jealous now. The Troika and Carter. Life ain't fair.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 08-31-2004, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

You can´t go and just get to meet Amanda Tapping! NO. I can´t take that. Ho can you drop that news on us like that. I have a weak heart. And I wanna go,too. I never get to meet anyone. Not even non-famous ppl.
Oh god, I can totally picture myself standing before AT while she´s signing...I bet I wouldn´t be able to stop giggling. I am just like that. I once met a soap star starlet, nice looking guy, and I just couldn´t pull myself together long enough to give the man a decent greeting. When I see ppl from tv it´s over for me. And isn´t that just downright sad?

The Troika were my favourite "villains" on Buffy. I loved Andrew. He was so cute and hilarious.
And Brent Spiner..I wonder what he looks like w/o all that make up. I probably don´t want to know....
Old 09-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, hey Scythe...ask her if she'll marry me, just don't tell me wife.

She doesn't sound english...even in interviews...
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio
You can´t go and just get to meet Amanda Tapping! NO. I can´t take that. Ho can you drop that news on us like that. I have a weak heart. And I wanna go,too. I never get to meet anyone. Not even non-famous ppl.
Oh god, I can totally picture myself standing before AT while she´s signing...I bet I wouldn´t be able to stop giggling. I am just like that. I once met a soap star starlet, nice looking guy, and I just couldn´t pull myself together long enough to give the man a decent greeting. When I see ppl from tv it´s over for me. And isn´t that just downright sad?

The Troika were my favourite "villains" on Buffy. I loved Andrew. He was so cute and hilarious.
And Brent Spiner..I wonder what he looks like w/o all that make up. I probably don´t want to know....
Don't any of you live in England? You could come with! it's free! I've only met: James Marsters, Iyari Limon and Anthony Stewart Head

From the Oakland con this weekend
Old 09-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

That is so cool that you're gonna meet her!

I'm re-watching old episodes. Like that doesn't show.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Sorry for being shippery.

Old 09-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

No way...you? Never.....
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency
I'm re-watching old episodes. Like that doesn't show.
They all look great Caroline, especially the 'General' one, the colors look awesome. I've been trying to make some myself... but I need more practice.

Jen- you've only met James Masters Words cannot describe how jealous I am this very second. Even more so since you get to see Amanda Tapping... tell her we say hello?

Whoa... I just saw David DeLuise (Pete) on an episode of Gilmore Girls. Crazy.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-02-2004, 05:08 AM
Addicted Fan

hey did you guys notice that in the early season, jack had brown hair, but as the show went on.....it slowly turned to gray hair??

i guess that's what happens to hair after a while.