Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency
I'm from the very cold country Sweden. And when I say cold. I really mean COLD. Where are you from?

Which was the first episode you ever saw? Or did she get you addicted from the beginning?
My family loves Sweden!! I haven't been there though, but my cousins even live there certain periods of the year.

I'm from Holland, windmill, cheese and tulips

Stargate has just started airing here, so I've been watching it since episode two. But my best friend sent me some episodes on a CD-R, so that's what made me obsessed with it Because the first season isn't all that action packed. Plus, he was always telling me how good it is, so I got curious

Also, I asked Sugi about that metallic effect in your fan art. I was wondering how you did that
Old 08-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Damn, I feel so un-European I understand Dutch though, so that's something

Quote:
Originally posted by JediBlastoise
hey i need to catch up on a lot of stuff. Whatever happened to Skaara after "Pretense"? was he shown after that?
and did Daniel ever find the harsesis child?
I don't want to completely spoil you so just stop reading when you want to

Okay, so you know that after Pretense Skaara was freed from Klorel, since he won the trial... er, triad. That was season 3. Then in season 6, Full Circle, we saw that Skaara was living on Abydos, about to get married, and SG1 stopped by to save the Abydonians from Anubis, who was looking for the Eye of Ra, and blowing up people in the process. Skaara was shot by Jaffa, and died... then we later found out that he (and everyone else on Abydos) had ascended thanks to Oma Desala. Which, IMO, made Daniel's ascension seem not-so-important, seeing as how anyone could do it

Yeah... Daniel found the Harcesis kid, Shifu, eventually... after a whole plot arc around him, he also ascended and (we think) lives with Oma.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 08-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, Cryo- c'mon you now shippers bring lots of riggor to the Stargate cause.. Besides, it's always fun to watch the slightly crazy people do their thing. Like monkeys at the zoo.

Not that I'm a monkey, I'm more of a flying squirrel, m'self.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 08-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83
My family loves Sweden!! I haven't been there though, but my cousins even live there certain periods of the year.

I'm from Holland, windmill, cheese and tulips

Also, I asked Sugi about that metallic effect in your fan art. I was wondering how you did that
Holland. I wanna visit there. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna... Sorry. Someone is acting childish here. And that someone is me.

About my art: First I made a copy out of the picture. And the original one I did really light. And I mean very light. And then I put the copy right on top of it and faded it a little. So it's actually two pictures.

Did that make sense to you?
Old 08-29-2004, 12:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Flying squirrel?

Covenant was great, they totally fooled me into thinking the SGC was going to go public... damn those misleading spoiler pics

I thought Shaughnessy did a great job, I thought he was good for the part... and he's one of the few male guest stars who doesn't have feelings for Carter- amazing. The sets for the Alpha site were cool, the writing was really smart, and I loved how they pulled off the hoax... very slick. Oh- and Sam was on tv Hell, how many outfits did she burn through in this episode? She looked awesome, but really... about halfway through the show it felt like they were playing 'dress up Sam'

That car she and Daniel got into was hot, I didn't catch what it was though... I'm not really a car person. I like shiny red metal though.

Okay, so there was the NID, then there was the Rogue NID, then there was the Committee, then there was the NID, only they were controlled by the... wait for it... Rogue NID... and now we have the Trust. Personally, I prefer the Goa'uld

I didn't get my Jack fix in this episode... but damn Daniel looked good in that suit

Last edited by *Sugi*; 08-29-2004 at 12:45 AM
Old 08-29-2004, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
He's one of the few male guest stars who doesn't have feelings for Carter- amazing.
I know, that makes me believe that he really isn't human.

Quote:
It felt like they were playing 'dress up Sam'
That was the most amazing part. I play that game in my head all the time.

Quote:
Okay, so there was the NID, then there was the Rogue NID, then there was the Committee, then there was the NID, only they were controlled by the... wait for it... Rogue NID... and now we have the Trust. Personally, I prefer the Goa'uld
Also it's alot easier to know who is a Goa'uld. Of course most of tbe Trust probably believe themselves to be Gods.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Hi,

I’ve been back tracking Stargate eps. I have seen most of season 3, a lot of season 4, a few season 5, some season 2, and a couple of season 1. Season 7 will be showing on free-to-air TV starting this week. There have been lots of shippy J/S moments that I have loved. But none more so than the interaction in “Learning Curve”. S/J were so adorable with their banter. I particularly loved the way Sam and Jack were interacting with Merrin like they were her parents. They were both so concerned abut her, and both had her happiness paramount in their minds. It was also extremely cute the way Jack woke Sam up when she fell asleep whilst Merrin was drawing the reactor. The look on his face when he saw her asleep was priceless, as was the way he woke her up with gentle insistence. My fav bit of the episode tho was when Jack asked Merrin who the stick figure was in her painting. He was so delighted when Merrin told him it was Sam. My second fav bit was the look on Sam’s face as Jack was drawing on the wall with Merrin. I just loved the family dynamic of the episode. So, in honour of my fav ep, I made some fan art.
click
Old 08-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Sugi, "lickable" is the word I would use to describe how Daniel looked in that suit

It was nice to see Sam in regular clothes, like jeans and stuff. But where the heck did they get that car? I mean, hot damn. And Daniel getting all giddy about his text messages was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency
Holland. I wanna visit there. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna... Sorry. Someone is acting childish here. And that someone is me.

About my art: First I made a copy out of the picture. And the original one I did really light. And I mean very light. And then I put the copy right on top of it and faded it a little. So it's actually two pictures.

Did that make sense to you?
Kinda, thanks

I'll try it sometime soon

Don't visit Holland now! It's cold here! Brrrr *chattering teeth*
Old 08-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83
Sugi, "lickable" is the word I would use to describe how Daniel looked in that suit

It was nice to see Sam in regular clothes, like jeans and stuff. But where the heck did they get that car? I mean, hot damn. And Daniel getting all giddy about his text messages was funny

Lickable, eh? I like that We also got a five second view of Jack in his dress blues, so that was good.

Mmm, great car. Sam's doing pretty well, I guess a Lt. Colonel earns more than a Major. I kinda liked that vintage Volvo she had though, and she also had a motorbike a while ago... she gets all the cool toys.

C&L shipper that fanart is so pretty, sent you a PM

Neat! Next week's episode sounds so cool... and I know I say that for all the episodes, but I really do mean it. I miss seeing them go off world, and kick the crap outta Jaffa. It's about time they did something with Ishta/Teal'c too. The poor guy gets no action outside the battlefield, and they didn't even let him keep the appartment

Old 08-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm nine kinds of seeing Jolene Blalock on SG1 again.....

Her and Claudie Black, this is a good season.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel Stargate deprived I haven't watched it in so long
Old 08-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Absolute Fan

That suit Daniel was wearing belongs to Michael -it's not part of wardrobe
I've seen photos of him wearing it.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mmm, great car. Sam's doing pretty well, I guess a Lt. Colonel earns more than a Major. I kinda liked that vintage Volvo she had though, and she also had a motorbike a while ago... she gets all the cool toys.
Hmm...maybe I shall consider a career in the Airforce? I want those toys to!
I'm gonna watch that episode later.

C&L shipper:Love the art!
Old 08-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Starting from next week, they're airing double SG-1 episodes here instead of just one

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
That suit Daniel was wearing belongs to Michael -it's not part of wardrobe
I've seen photos of him wearing it.
That's a good thing that the guy himself likes to dress nice
Old 08-31-2004, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

Playing catch up?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread