Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Haven't posted in this thread in a while, so forgive me if this is old news:

Canada's Space channel will finally be airing SG-1 S7 starting Thursday, Sept. 7, and airing weekly at 10 ET / 7 PT. I think this is the first run of that season in Canada, or at least it is where I live.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

hi, I'm a relatively new watcher of SG1 and I had to stop by and let y'all know I already cast my vote for the board! Hope to see it real soon. anybody got any good fanfic sites to recommend?

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 08-24-2004, 01:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye of Botox
hi, I'm a relatively new watcher of SG1 and I had to stop by and let y'all know I already cast my vote for the board! Hope to see it real soon. anybody got any good fanfic sites to recommend?
Welcome to the thread Eye of Botox Glad you voted, you helped us break the 80 mark

Some of the largest general SG fic sites are Heliopolis, Heliopolis 2 (Adult fic) and the Stargate Novel Archive. Looking for anything specific?

Quote:
Originally posted by Raonaild
Haven't posted in this thread in a while, so forgive me if this is old news:

Canada's Space channel will finally be airing SG-1 S7 starting Thursday, Sept. 7, and airing weekly at 10 ET / 7 PT. I think this is the first run of that season in Canada, or at least it is where I live.
I know! It's about time they got around to it- I think Space has spent the last few years showing reruns of everything up till season 5. They were starting to annoy me

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 08-24-2004, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hey! You're name is from Buffy right? 'Show Time' Season 7

Last edited by Scythe; 08-24-2004 at 08:26 AM
Old 08-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*

Anyone got any avies for the first post? *cough*Caroline*cough* Just trying to pretty it up a bit
I'm sorry but I can't do anymore moveable ones. The programme I used was just a thing I could have for a limited short time.

But I can make some LJ ones later....

Oh, I just got around to write a short thing with Jack & Sam. I know the grammar is wrong sometimes, but I'm just so proud that I wrote and wanted to show you guys right away.

Surnames
Sam had enough of it and decides to talk to the general about a question she has. JackSam
Old 08-24-2004, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Now I don't believe that. Come on Lorency, you're swedish, can't you all hack programs. j/k.

Mind you, I have a swedish wife.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
Hey! You're name is from Buffy right? 'Show Time' Season 7

oh.my.god.

You are the absolute 1st person-EVER- to get where I got my screen name. I bow down to the knowingestever. Plus as a Lenkie, I owe my princess my allegiance.

Did I mention I almost fell off the couch watching Teal'c and Jack driving golf balls into the stargate last night on SciFi? I shall not be taping over that one until I get my hands on the DVDs.

*Sugi*- much thanks for the fanfic recommendations. I find that I'm becoming a rabid S/J fan, just because I think Pete is just too weird. Plus somebody has a pic of him in a StarTrekRedShirt. Which sealed it for me. Fated to die I suppose, as all Sam's boyfriends/SO seem to die on this show. ( I haven't watched all of the eps so I'm just hazarding from what I have seen)

Old 08-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw- have you tried downloading different programs Caroline? Anyway, LJ ones are just as fun. Oh- I loved Surnames, it was so sweet, I left you a review

I here ya Eye... unfortunately the guy who plays Pete also happens to be the brother of Peter Deluise, well-known writer/producer/director of Stargate. So the chances of him dying aren't that great. I feel sorry for the actor though, with all the hate mail he's been getting from S/J fans. He's really cute- but I just wish he'd propose to someone other than Carter

Could we get a name check again? I'm Sugi

Old 08-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Me? Hacking? That's the funniest thing I heard in a long time Jerry! Thank you so much for making my day!

What's your wife's name?

Glad you liked the story Sugi! I read your review.

Three smooches and one smile

I just wrote another one.

Eye of Botox: Hi! Sorry. I completly forget to say welcome!! I was so into the whole writing thing. Welcome to the thread and our fandom!

Namecheck? On it!

Hi! I'm Caroline!

Mission completed general Sugi! *salutes*
Old 08-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

I ordered the boxed season 7 DVD set yesterday, I hope to receive it soon

We're at season 1 here on TV, so I'll probably be confused
Old 08-25-2004, 09:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Um, without sounding too stupid- what is a namecheck and should I be worried about ?

Plus on the Petefront- I have faith he will be struck by a Tok'ra or by a strange energy blast therbye freaking Carter into becoming a nun.

Old 08-26-2004, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Unless we knew you from the Angel Spoilers Page Botox! Ha ha! I found you out!

Glad I can make you laugh Lorency.

My wife's maiden name is Anderson, which is her father's name. Her mother's maiden name is Morgason. Somewhat really swedish.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency

Mission completed general Sugi! *salutes*
Nice! When did I make General? Left a review for you, God help the person who comes in the way of a woman and her chocolate.

Quote:
Um, without sounding too stupid- what is a namecheck and should I be worried about ?
Nothing too sinister It's just where we all say our names so we don't have to keep typing out usernames every time we want to talk to someone.

Suzan83 you ordered it already? That's so exciting... and I'm incredibly jealous. If you want to know what you missed, GateWorld has a great review and explanation of what went on between season 1 and 7. Bad guys, good guys, plots, it's got everything you need to know to understand what's going on in season 7.

Old 08-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Unless we knew you from the Angel Spoilers Page Botox! Ha ha! I found you out!
D'oh!

I've been discovered. Yup, a poor, helpless little angel refugee. *looking piteous, with the big eyes and bruised cheek from the WB smack*

I've had to leave the land that spawned me and seek out new life, new civilization, to go where no botox has gone before.... through the forum to the Sci/Fantasy threads..

oh, and I'm kate.

Old 08-26-2004, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar

Glad I can make you laugh Lorency.

My wife's maiden name is Anderson, which is her father's name. Her mother's maiden name is Morgason. Somewhat really swedish.
*grin* Anderson is defintly swedish. Morgason sounds more Norwegian or Iceland.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Nice! When did I make General? Left a review for you, God help the person who comes in the way of a woman and her chocolate.
That's true. Get between women and their chocolate is a dangerous thing. Very dangerous. Read your review! Oh, and yeah. I got another one that suggested that I should cut down on the sugar! I don't know what made me write that story. Just kept writing what I felt for and that came up.

*click*

A Jack&Sam thing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread