Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 02:07 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>

I've been watching the whole way through, and I have no idea what episodes belong to what season or anything.

But the season that's on now is good. I think it's S6?</STRONG>
yep it is. i think that S6 is the best so far. but S7 may be even better yet, so who knows [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome rosey angel 2 [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] What state of Oz are you in? Because it seems that the southern states are behind QLD and NSW [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We're in Season 7, Gav [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But I'd have to agree that I'm enjoying this one too, although Season 4 had some pretty good moments as well [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2003, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome rosey angel 2 [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] What state of Oz are you in? Because it seems that the southern states are behind QLD and NSW [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We're in Season 7, Gav [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But I'd have to agree that I'm enjoying this one too, although Season 4 had some pretty good moments as well [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2003, 02:43 AM
Loyal Fan

hi!
i'm from nsw, but i'm right on the boarder, so i get qld stations. sg1's on 10pm for me. still too late, though. that really annoys me, coz i really wanted to see this ep and now i'm gonna have to wait till the weekend.

the part i liked about last weeks ep was jacks "go to your happy place" line to daniel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so funny. but that was basically it. barely any jack, sam or teal'c. guess the writers are making up for all the eps without daniel. not that i'm jonas-bashing.

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Old 11-20-2003, 02:43 AM
Loyal Fan

hi!
i'm from nsw, but i'm right on the boarder, so i get qld stations. sg1's on 10pm for me. still too late, though. that really annoys me, coz i really wanted to see this ep and now i'm gonna have to wait till the weekend.

the part i liked about last weeks ep was jacks "go to your happy place" line to daniel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so funny. but that was basically it. barely any jack, sam or teal'c. guess the writers are making up for all the eps without daniel. not that i'm jonas-bashing.

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rosey angel 2:
<STRONG>the part i liked about last weeks ep was jacks "go to your happy place" line to daniel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so funny. but that was basically it. barely any jack, sam or teal'c. guess the writers are making up for all the eps without daniel. not that i'm jonas-bashing.</STRONG>
Yeah, I thought that was the best line too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I got muddled last night and mixed up the time that Stargate was on, so I only caught the last ten minutes of the ep [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

And it looked like a funny one too [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2003, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rosey angel 2:
<STRONG>the part i liked about last weeks ep was jacks "go to your happy place" line to daniel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so funny. but that was basically it. barely any jack, sam or teal'c. guess the writers are making up for all the eps without daniel. not that i'm jonas-bashing.</STRONG>
Yeah, I thought that was the best line too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I got muddled last night and mixed up the time that Stargate was on, so I only caught the last ten minutes of the ep [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

And it looked like a funny one too [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2003, 01:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
Well I was out, so my brother set the VCR and managed to get only the 1st half hour. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And it was getting good. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 01:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
Well I was out, so my brother set the VCR and managed to get only the 1st half hour. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And it was getting good. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 02:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Well I was out, so my brother set the VCR and managed to get only the 1st half hour. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And it was getting good. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Guess it was no one's night to watch that ep [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll just have to be satisfied with reading the transcript until I can get it online or on DVD [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2003, 02:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Well I was out, so my brother set the VCR and managed to get only the 1st half hour. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And it was getting good. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Guess it was no one's night to watch that ep [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll just have to be satisfied with reading the transcript until I can get it online or on DVD [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2003, 04:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep, I'm just reading the transcipt now.

*mutters about incompetant brothers*
Old 11-21-2003, 04:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep, I'm just reading the transcipt now.

*mutters about incompetant brothers*
Old 11-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raonaild:
... remember the episode "Fire and Water", where they think Daniel's dead and they hold a memorial for him?
Now remind me, which time Daniel was thought dead was that? Just kidding, but they have thought Daniel to be dead a number of times. That's the episode where he's held by the underwater creature, right? That's the epsode I used a frame of to draw my picture of Daniel from. Ah, memories...
Old 11-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raonaild:
... remember the episode "Fire and Water", where they think Daniel's dead and they hold a memorial for him?
Now remind me, which time Daniel was thought dead was that? Just kidding, but they have thought Daniel to be dead a number of times. That's the episode where he's held by the underwater creature, right? That's the epsode I used a frame of to draw my picture of Daniel from. Ah, memories...