Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2008, 04:07 AM
Elite Fan

One or two would be nice, from both SG-1 and Atlantis. I believe they said at most they could do two or three movies per year per series if they pushed it. I would be happy with a movie per year as long as it's a good quality.

I personally would enjoy the movie format, but I hope they don't eventually decide to only do the movies, I enjoy the character development and little things you get from an ongoing series, that was one thing that was missing from the "Serenity" movie for me, the character development and little things that were so quirky on Firefly during it's run.

I just finished up "Rite of Passage" from Season Five and it was great to see Cassie return and I loved Janet going all badass and trying to take out the one chick. Go Janet!

I think it would be interesting to have Cassie show up on "Universe", it would be a great way to tie SGU to the other series and make way for guest stints from some of the original SG-1 crew in some format.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yea, I really liked the idea of Cassie, but she just drops off the face of the planet, literally. I don't think we see her again, even in Hero's Part 2.
icon made by Odakota_Rose
Old 08-31-2008, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

I just finished "2001" and thought it was a really great follow up to "2010" which was one of my favorite episodes from last season. I wondered if we'd encounter the Ashin again or if it would just be a done deal after that episode.

I liked how it ended, with Sam's "future husband" saving her and staying on the planet, I guess he was a good guy after all, or at least for now anyway.

Anyone else notice RDA's mistake at the end? He yells over to Kinsey that his name is spelled with two "L"'s and instead of holding up two fingers he holds up three. I giggled at that.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched Nemesis&

Oh and I discovered 4 more Stargate threads when I was going through another old thread:
Stargate Boys #2
Stargate Women
Stargate Trivia
Stargate SG-1 Guess The Episode
Old 08-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Ooooh off to post.

Hey just wanting to remind everyone here to check out the Stargate board campaign thread. We could have a whole board to talk on, lol.

Last edited by ~*Nikki*~; 08-31-2008 at 02:29 PM
Old 08-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to finish my sentence before I wrote "I watched Nemesis &" and then stopped

So I watched Nemesis & Small Victories

I loved the part in the DVD extras where Amanda Tapping said that the Thor puppet touched her butt and she turned round and slapped him.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Heh that's cute.

I still find it interesting that Michael does the voice for Thor. I would never have guessed.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
Heh that's cute.

I still find it interesting that Michael does the voice for Thor. I would never have guessed.
I didn't hear it at first, either, but now I can totally hear it. Peter DeLuise is the voice of Loki in "Fragile Balance" (I can hear that one) and Teryl Rothery is the voice of Heimdall in "Revelations". (CANNOT hear Teryl's voice in that one.)
Old 08-31-2008, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't hear it for any of them Maybe I'm just weird.

I'm not sure if I've encounter Heimdall yet Who does the voice of Freyr?
Old 08-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished the two-parter "Summit" and "Last Stand" and thought it was really good, I loved Daniel going behind enemy lines and the whole system lords meeting up, that was a cool looking ship/station as well.

I had to go and make a Sam/Jack icon too, I think it turned out purty.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
I had to go and make a Sam/Jack icon too, I think it turned out purty.
Aye, 'tis pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
I'm not sure if I've encounter Heimdall yet Who does the voice of Freyr?
"Revelations" is at the end of s5. Freyr is done by Brian Jenson. And I don't know who that is, tho according to IMDB, he was the head priest in the episode "Bloodlines" and Freyr.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

I'm nearing the end of Season Five. I've only got a few more episodes. I just finished the one with the robot girl who controlled the replicators. Stupid move on Jack's part for killing her, Daniel was right, it was their best chance to get rid of them.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, did you see the part when they're talking about her, and Jack starts playing w/ the magnifying glass? I LOVE that scene!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know. I can see Jack's point in that situation. They were being overrun. And Sam did see one of them what looked to be like breaking the control the robot girl and if I remember correctly reported it. He couldn't possibly know what was going on in that room and he didn't feel like he had to time for Daniel to explain it to him.

Also Cassie was mentioned in season 9 I think. Wasn't she supposed to be in college or something? You know what I always wondered though. Who did Cassie go to live with after Janet...went away. It couldn't have been Sam since she's away a lot.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifierrocks (View Post)
Also Cassie was mentioned in season 9 I think. Wasn't she supposed to be in college or something? You know what I always wondered though. Who did Cassie go to live with after Janet...went away. It couldn't have been Sam since she's away a lot.
I read in an interview with Teryl Rothery that Cassie wasn't there b/c she was upset about Janet's death not being able to be made public or something...but that's the actress's opinion. I thought Cassie'd gone to college, or maybe she's living w/ Sam, tho she's old enough to take care of herself. It's never been addressed by the PTB. Tho, maybe Janet left everything to Cassie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread