Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoswellNY
What site???
I´m not sure I´m allowed to post the site´s addy here but I can always send you PM with 'directions' if you´re interested.
BTW, is this you baby in your avatar? It´s amazingly cute.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Stef!! Where have you been

Welcome to the thread Becca, glad you're joining us

Excuse me while I have an embarrassingly fangirlish meltdown. SG1 won the Canadian Spacey award for best tv series, third time in a row! Chris Judge accepted the award from the set of season 9-- and Ben Browder was there too! CJ (good naturedly) asked him what it was like to be on a winning team for a change, since Farscape hadn't won the award before... and then BB went on about how Farscape was robbed again. *giggle* They were too cute!

Oh, better yet? Jack O'Neill won by a landslide for favourite male character, and he was in his pool when he accepted the award... in a black tie suit thingy. He was all wet and pretty, and did I mention wet? His speech lasted forever because he kept saying stupidly funny things, so they cut back to him through the whole show. OMG, I loved it. I'm guessing someone will put up a download link soon, but I just had to squee over that. *sighs*

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 05-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Stef!! Where have you been

Welcome to the thread Becca, glad you're joining us

Excuse me while I have an embarrassingly fangirlish meltdown. SG1 won the Canadian Spacey award for best tv series, third time in a row! Chris Judge accepted the award from the set of season 9-- and Ben Browder was there too! CJ (good naturedly) asked him what it was like to be on a winning team for a change, since Farscape hadn't won the award before... and then BB went on about how Farscape was robbed again. *giggle* They were too cute!

Oh, better yet? Jack O'Neill won by a landslide for favourite male character, and he was in his pool when he accepted the award... in a black tie suit thingy. He was all wet and pretty, and did I mention wet? His speech lasted forever because he kept saying stupidly funny things, so they cut back to him through the whole show. OMG, I loved it. I'm guessing someone will put up a download link soon, but I just had to squee over that. *sighs*

Old 05-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

if you could pm me that'd be great. Yeah that's my little girl... thank you. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

if you could pm me that'd be great. Yeah that's my little girl... thank you. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 05-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Becca, Orlando were practically neighbors, Tampa here. Not as tall just as raw, ya know.

Scorpio, as far as i know there are no standing rules for not posting urls, unless its the site itself not allowing the post....So please post or pm me , Id love to know what it is.

sugi omg! really! yay! **runs to http://rdanderson.com/** woot they have screencaps! Oh he is toooo cute! That had to be funny!
I am such a RDA fan hes so ...
Old 05-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Becca, Orlando were practically neighbors, Tampa here. Not as tall just as raw, ya know.

Scorpio, as far as i know there are no standing rules for not posting urls, unless its the site itself not allowing the post....So please post or pm me , Id love to know what it is.

sugi omg! really! yay! **runs to http://rdanderson.com/** woot they have screencaps! Oh he is toooo cute! That had to be funny!
I am such a RDA fan hes so ...
Old 05-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Howdy neighbor! Hey I got a off topic question, (just bored and curious) are you guys having that tax free week so that u can prep for hurricaine season?
Old 05-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Howdy neighbor! Hey I got a off topic question, (just bored and curious) are you guys having that tax free week so that u can prep for hurricaine season?
Old 06-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ot

Quote:
yup i think its statewide...I bet there gonna cut the back-to-school tax holiday though, because of it. Man the weathers been crappy already how bout these electrical storms eh? Been living here for 20 years since i was born and they still wake me up lol
Old 06-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ot

Quote:
yup i think its statewide...I bet there gonna cut the back-to-school tax holiday though, because of it. Man the weathers been crappy already how bout these electrical storms eh? Been living here for 20 years since i was born and they still wake me up lol
Old 06-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by singergirl
Eee! You found caps! I love you! I'm so glad he won.

Speaking of winning SG took home 3 Leo awards... *pets the multi-talented fandom*

Old 06-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by singergirl
Eee! You found caps! I love you! I'm so glad he won.

Speaking of winning SG took home 3 Leo awards... *pets the multi-talented fandom*

Old 06-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

okay, FF is officially wacked. I had to log in to post in this thread.

Fah. When do we get pretty, pretty SG1 S9 promo pics? Hmmmmm? I want them NOW!!!!!!

and my new name for BB is Lt.Col Leather-Hotpants. Just so you'll know.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 06-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

okay, FF is officially wacked. I had to log in to post in this thread.

Fah. When do we get pretty, pretty SG1 S9 promo pics? Hmmmmm? I want them NOW!!!!!!

and my new name for BB is Lt.Col Leather-Hotpants. Just so you'll know.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread