Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Whachu talkin bout suz?
Old 05-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Col. Chriton. I'm so jonesing for a newbie to be all cute about the gate and stuff. I'm looking forward to the 15th like you wouldn't believe. I mean we get 4 hours of the best tv ever. Firefly, SG1 Reloaded, SGA and BSG. There is a god and he so loves Scifi and me! Me! because I'm getting some damned fine tv. makes up for the sucktasticness of certain other shows that I shall not name, too often.

Is it July yet??

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 05-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by singergirl
Whachu talkin bout suz?
Uploaded it here for you guys Enjoy

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...32V2407ATKVGWO
Old 05-27-2005, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

WARNING: severe over use of elipses ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan83
ty! ty! ty!...no hadnt seen that! vala spends her time driving daniel crazy .... lol... speaking of, daaaay-um Shanks looking hot..in all his scruffiness...theres just something about facial hair that deserve a patented ~yummy~
argh! life - cable = crap
what i wouldnt do to have just sci-fi, history, vh1, and a couple of movie channels i care for none of the others..but alas i am broke (crosses herself even though shes not catholic, in hopes of the postal job) and am at the mercy of the lovely people at planetcheese.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of Botox
Col. Chriton. I'm so jonesing for a newbie to be all cute about the gate and stuff. I'm looking forward to the 15th like you wouldn't believe. I mean we get 4 hours of the best tv ever. Firefly, SG1 Reloaded, SGA and BSG. There is a god and he so loves Scifi and me! Me! because I'm getting some damned fine tv. makes up for the sucktasticness of certain other shows that I shall not name, too often.

Is it July yet??
And you'll actually get to watch it from the comfort of your own livingroom now too!
TheStormCellar's Theory of Non-Involvement standard response #2: "Well....that was dumb...."
Old 05-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStormCellar
And you'll actually get to watch it from the comfort of your own livingroom now too!
Our living room.

and it will have art! pretty things on walls and end tables!!!!

*sigh* July, when oh, when will you be here??

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 05-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan83

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...32V2407ATKVGWO
Ahhh! ! !

*loves Suz*

How did I miss that. I saw the shorter promo at scifi.com, but did they put out this new one recently? Oi... Daniel's face. We still love him though.

Ugh, as much as I want season 9 to start, I'm not looking forward to waiting around a few hours for a download link every week... the things we do for our fandom!

Aw, Caro, I've significantly killed the amount of time I spend on the net, so I've been neglecting the SJ thread. *hangs head in shame*

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 05-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm not looking forward to downloading it either, especially since BT is dying out.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you soooo much Suz! They look so cool and I want it to be July like so much in this very micro second. Ben Browder looks he's in awe when he touches the gate.

Ace, don't worry about it. As long as you keep on shipping.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself... Becca From Orlando
Old 05-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi Becca From Orlando
Welcome. It´s always nice to see new people posting here.

Woo. I finally got around and found a site to download all SG1 and SGA episodes. I´m currently doing a Stargate marathon, watching season 8 (SG1) and Atlantis` season 1. It´s a hard job to catch up with the shows. I haven´t been able to watch...well, since SGA has started... No wonder I´m going slightly . Or perhaps that´s due to this WE overdose of the sexiness that is Stargate. Well, perhaps not the gate itself. That's not exactly sexy. At least not to me. I know, there are many ppl who get turned on by inanimate objects...but that´s not my cup of tea. I´m not that desperate..yet. Then again, ask me in a few weeks.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi Becca From Orlando
Welcome. It´s always nice to see new people posting here.

Woo. I finally got around and found a site to download all SG1 and SGA episodes. I´m currently doing a Stargate marathon, watching season 8 (SG1) and Atlantis` season 1. It´s a hard job to catch up with the shows. I haven´t been able to watch...well, since SGA has started... No wonder I´m going slightly . Or perhaps that´s due to this WE overdose of the sexiness that is Stargate. Well, perhaps not the gate itself. That's not exactly sexy. At least not to me. I know, there are many ppl who get turned on by inanimate objects...but that´s not my cup of tea. I´m not that desperate..yet. Then again, ask me in a few weeks.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

What site??? due to our new arival we've had some budget cuts and *gasp* the cable had to be cut off so I'm down to watching the repeats on Upn ( I don't mind it though) and reminding my husband that my b-day is next month (for the DVD sets)
Old 05-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

What site??? due to our new arival we've had some budget cuts and *gasp* the cable had to be cut off so I'm down to watching the repeats on Upn ( I don't mind it though) and reminding my husband that my b-day is next month (for the DVD sets)
Old 05-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoswellNY
What site???
I´m not sure I´m allowed to post the site´s addy here but I can always send you PM with 'directions' if you´re interested.
BTW, is this you baby in your avatar? It´s amazingly cute.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread