Scientific Minds ~ Sam/Daniel
Indeed ~ Sam/Teal'c
Petinky Thread ~ Pete/Pinky

Fanlistings

Welcome to the new thread!

Last edited by Dances With Poodles; 05-22-2005 at 09:02 AM
Old 05-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

A new thread. Yay! I adore the title Suz!

I kind of hope that Ben Browder will be taking as a prisoner by a Goa'uld and forced to wear leather...eh...just a theory...
Old 05-23-2005, 05:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

doublepost...oops

Last edited by singergirl; 05-23-2005 at 05:19 AM
Old 05-23-2005, 05:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

In the mortal words of paris hilton...

teehehe...youve got me giggling like a school girl with that title...lol.

~picking up right where we left off~
Ah ok! ty sugi...it does sound awesome accept i cant get to it. I cliky da linky in your siggy and get the white error page of death in all its "The page cannot be displayed" evil glory. Whatup with it...i want to read soo bad.
oh and ty again for posting a link to JM's blog, so much for stayin spoiler free, right? i just couldnt resist! Oh and he was so totally alluding to **rick.**
I also checked out the 'ask JM thread here are a few conclusions from the newest posts(21st-last night)
's
  • the Ancients and their backstory will be a big storyline in s9
  • when asked whos going to be the operator of the ancient's tech now that jack wont be around, he says that it's "No one on our team, that's for sure"
  • sam will return in "beach head" just in time to"to help Stargate Command deal with a galactic threat."
  • and in the mid season two parter {the fourth horseman) "a certain someone from [Sam's] past drops in to lend a hand - with poignant consequences."
  • there are "No plans to check in on Jonas this year but reports out of Kelowna say he's doing fine."
  • "Just last week we were discussing a story that (if everything falls into place) might see the possible temporary return of a dearly departed character."

on a shippy news note JM has give the following responses to J/S related question over the past couple of days:
when asked,
Are there any plans to show us how Sam & Jack resolved the whole regs issue? It kept them apart for 8 long years, but wasn’t eradicated before they went fishing - surely it deserves some screen time? (No court-martial though I hope} he says
"To be perfetly honest, the resolution of that issue is something we won't be touching on anytime soon.
can you promise us a happy ending for this wonderful pair?
Truth is, I can't promise a happy ending for anyone.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm blushing whilst posting. You are such a naughty bit!

As for the spoilage...we have a really cool, nifty spoiler thread where I would love to go into further detail. But I can't say I'm suprised. Ever damned show seems to be about misery and suffering and I'm damned tired of it. I want fluffy kittens, playing happily with cute lil bunnies and stuff. For a while, then they can suffer.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 05-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Woopsie.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Glad you guys like the title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of Botox
As for the spoilage...we have a really cool, nifty spoiler thread where I would love to go into further detail. But I can't say I'm suprised. Ever damned show seems to be about misery and suffering and I'm damned tired of it. I want fluffy kittens, playing happily with cute lil bunnies and stuff. For a while, then they can suffer.
Damn straight. You tell 'em, Kate! I am so sick and tired of being mucked around with this Sam & Jack thing. They just need to give them a happy ending, or at least some hint at a happy ending. And then it would be perfectly fine. But for Goa'uld's sake, just give it closure! And not of the half assed kind.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

...And I'm changing my icon in honor of that title.

I'm in complete denial about SJ. In my head they're off fishing and making babies, end of story. They've left it stupidly unresolved, so it's up to us to fill in the gaps! Since Rick is gone and we won't be getting much S/J luvin on SG1, I'm slashing McShep on Atlantis. I blame those fanfic writers.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Last edited by *Sugi*; 05-23-2005 at 03:44 PM
Old 05-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'm guilty of the McShep shipping as well There's something very alluring about McKay and Sheppard
Old 05-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by singergirl
"To be perfetly honest, the resolution of that issue is something we won't be touching on anytime soon.
Damn. I was hoping that Jack would retire so he and Sam could finally get together. Grrrrr.

On the other hand, it seems they do know they have an issue that needs resolving. That's a start, I suppose.

BTW, I like your color choice for the spoilers. I had to squint to read them, meaning I had to really work at it because I wanted to read them. If someone wanted to avoid them, it would be easy to do. Nice touch.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kate sorry..i meant it only to be one or two lines and it turned into that lol

Sugi! hahaha love the avie
Quote:
I'm in complete denial about SJ. In my head they're off fishing and making babies, end of story
YES! exactly!...its good to know im surrounded by shippers...**runs to the sjd for some solace**

Oh kathy sorry that ya had to squint...you can highlight it to make it readable. I like to do that as a general courtesy to those staying spoiler free. Its the least i could do for posting so much in the ahem not so appropriate place
Old 05-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh kathy sorry that ya had to squint...you can highlight it to make it readable.
Oh, no, don't apologize! I thought it was a great idea, much better than the spoiler smilie or the long vertical row of asterisks I usually use. And highlighting works perfectly. (Now, why didn't I think of that? )
Old 05-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
YES! exactly!...its good to know im surrounded by shippers...**runs to the sjd for some solace**
Eeee! I love SJD! So much fic in one place.

Pity FF doesn't have the [spoiler] tags, that would make things simpler. Then again, I guess it's harder to do since all the boards are a different color.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 05-26-2005, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler tags would be good. *nods*

I really don't have anything interesting to say. Just wanted to way a little hi before I go off to work.

Why don't I see you guys on the Jack & Sam thread anymore?
Old 05-26-2005, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler tags are the best invention since the wheel

Caro, don't know why we all seem to be hanging out here. I think we'll be back in full force when the new seasons start Summer is a drag, man. Is July here yet?

BTW, did you guys see the sneak preview for the new season of SG-1?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread