Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2003, 08:40 PM
New Fan

Hi. I'm new here.

SG-1 is my favorite TV show ever.
I specially like all the episodes with the Asgarths (sp?).
I don't have any favorite character though, as they are all great.
Old 05-30-2003, 11:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello, Gondo! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The charcters are all great! I also like the episodes with the Asgards. "The Fifth Race" was awesome! I hope you're excited about the new season.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Absolute Fan

From SciFi Wire

Fans Can Win SG-1 Role

Fans will get a chance to win a walk-on role on the SCI FI Channel original series Stargate SG-1 in a sweepstakes that starts June 6. The "Get in the Gate" sweepstakes, from the channel, SCIFI.COM and MGM Home Entertainment, runs through July 6.

To enter, fans must register on the show's official Web site. In addition to actually appearing in an episode of SG-1, the grand prize winner will also receive air and hotel accommodations for two to Vancouver, B.C., where SG-1 is produced; $400 spending money; and transportation to and from the set.

The sweepstakes is being launched in conjunction with MGM Home Entertainment's release of the Stargate SG-1 season-three DVD set, which hits stores June 17. The first "Get in the Gate" sweepstakes took place in 2002, drawing 25,000 entries, and the winner had a character named after him.

Stargate SG-1 is currently in production on its seventh season, which opens with a two-hour premiere, featuring the return of Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson, at 9 p.m. ET/PT June 13.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Everybody here knows that SciFi is planning a spinoff of Stargate for the 04-05 season right??
Or am I posting something I shouldent be?
Old 06-05-2003, 09:34 PM
Loyal Fan

*de-lurks* Spin off??? When? Where? What? How? Details!! Need details!!
Old 06-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladeia:
<STRONG>*de-lurks* Spin off??? When? Where? What? How? Details!! Need details!!</STRONG>
After they wrap up the Stargate SG-1 series, there will be a feature film with the SG-1 cast. It will deal with an Atlantis theme. The new series will spin off the movie. It will be with a new cast. As for when, it depends on whether Season 7 is the last season. They are reportedly waiting for RDA to make up his mind. I'm hoping for Season 8.
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>*de-lurks* Spin off??? When? Where? What? How? Details!! Need details!!</STRONG>
After they wrap up the Stargate SG-1 series, there will be a feature film with the SG-1 cast. It will deal with an Atlantis theme. The new series will spin off the movie. It will be with a new cast. As for when, it depends on whether Season 7 is the last season. They are reportedly waiting for RDA to make up his mind. I'm hoping for Season 8.
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Old 06-06-2003, 01:17 PM
Absolute Fan

It will be called Stargate: Atlantis
Absolute Fan

Absolute Fan

Absolute Fan

Old 06-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lament:
<STRONG>

After they wrap up the Stargate SG-1 series, there will be a feature film with the SG-1 cast. It will deal with an Atlantis theme. The new series will spin off the movie. It will be with a new cast. As for when, it depends on whether Season 7 is the last season. They are reportedly waiting for RDA to make up his mind. I'm hoping for Season 8.</STRONG>
Yeah so am I.
BUT RDA's contract runs out at the end of season 7
So an 8th season is kind of out there because he could ask for waaay too much money to come back for an 8th.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lament:
<STRONG>

After they wrap up the Stargate SG-1 series, there will be a feature film with the SG-1 cast. It will deal with an Atlantis theme. The new series will spin off the movie. It will be with a new cast. As for when, it depends on whether Season 7 is the last season. They are reportedly waiting for RDA to make up his mind. I'm hoping for Season 8.</STRONG>
Yeah so am I.
BUT RDA's contract runs out at the end of season 7
So an 8th season is kind of out there because he could ask for waaay too much money to come back for an 8th.