Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2003, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cranky-Pants:
<STRONG>Hav any of you watched Stargate: Infinity the cartoon? I've not had the time to see it yet and wondered if it was worth watching.</STRONG>
I didn't even know there was a cartoon...LOL

Suzanne
Old 03-21-2003, 05:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gravelgerdie:
<STRONG>

I didn't even know there was a cartoon...LOL

Suzanne</STRONG>
I've never seen it, but it was mentioned on another list I'm on. The two people who'd seen it said it was lousy.
Old 03-21-2003, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pixiedude:
<STRONG>

I've never seen it, but it was mentioned on another list I'm on. The two people who'd seen it said it was lousy.</STRONG>
That's what I heard as well but in the name of research I may watch so I can mock it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2003, 01:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Ok, Who else watched the season finale..
woooooooohooooooooooooo, It was good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Suzanne
Old 03-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought it was a good eppy although I expected to see Daniel return to the SGC before the end. I guess they wanted you to wonder if Daniel was okay or not. But seeings as how everyone except those that have no internet access know that Daniel is coming back next year it was not much of a cliff hanger.
Old 03-30-2003, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I still loved seeing Daniel though.. hehehehe... so fun fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Suzanne
Old 03-31-2003, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladeia:
<STRONG>I thought it was a good eppy although I expected to see Daniel return to the SGC before the end. I guess they wanted you to wonder if Daniel was okay or not. But seeings as how everyone except those that have no internet access know that Daniel is coming back next year it was not much of a cliff hanger.</STRONG>
I'm wondering if they will put off the return of Daniel for the first few episodes, leaving us wondering just how he returns. I hope so as it would be more dramatic. I also hope that the search for the lost city will be an on going season arc.

Anyone have any theories on what they are going to do with Jonas?
Old 04-03-2003, 04:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Aww man that sounds like something they would do.. hold off on giving us Daniel..
Maybe Jonas will be doing more research.. etc... hmmmmmm makes you wonder what it will be..

Suzanne
Old 04-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gravelgerdie:
<STRONG>Aww man that sounds like something they would do.. hold off on giving us Daniel..
</STRONG>
Here's a blurb about the series premiere on Gateworld:

(SPOILERS!)
http://www.gateworld.net/news/genera...1135446,52146,

(those commas are actually in the url).

For those who want to avoid plot knowledge, here is the schedule for the premiere night. It's on Friday, June 13, on the Sci Fi Channel:

8 pm: A "mockumentary" hosted by MS and AT, interviewing some other people who work on the show. It will include a recap of the previous six seasons.

9 pm - 11: pm The actual premiere, which will be two hours long (I'm not sure whether it's one two-hour show, or two one-hour eps shown back to back).

On Friday June 6, Sci Fi will rerun the last three eps of S6, from 9 pm - midnight.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cranky-Pants:
<STRONG>Hav any of you watched Stargate: Infinity the cartoon? I've not had the time to see it yet and wondered if it was worth watching.</STRONG>
I watched it a little - I'm sorry I lost the sleep to get up early enough to see it. I found it unwatchable.

I'm one of those no cable season behind viewers who just endured Daniel's assention. It tears the heart out and stomps on it. My true Daniel obsession started when I found out that I share Michael Shanks birthday (not the same year). I had Daniel leanings since day one. I actually saw the series pilot the day before I saw the movie, so Michael Shanks was my Daniel from the get go. I'm sure the season ahead for me will be a challenge, but at least I know going in that Daniel is coming back. I've enjoyed Corin Nemic since he played Parker Lewis, and I do enjoy him, but it's just not who I want to see in this place.

My reward for losing Daniel was the episode of Andromeda with both Michael Shanks and Chris Judge. Now that was fun to watch. Seeing them as different characters trying to kill each other made me wonder if they had any memorable out takes from that scene together.

I am entering the year without Daniel, I can only hope I survive.
Old 05-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

It does make it easier to watch the eppies now knowing that Daniel will come back next season. I've seen a few eppies with Quinn and although I don't like him nearly as much as Daniel, I don't hate him.. at least not yet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Right now I'm soaking up as much Daniel as possible during the reruns for season 5 - I'm even back to taping the best ones so I have something to fall back on should an overwhelming craving hit. As I bemoaned on another board after watching Daniel's assention - I miss his oots and aboots already.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm new to this thread, but I'm along time Stargate SG-1 fan. I am PSYCHED about the return of Daniel Jackson! What are everyone's favorite episodes and why?
Old 05-30-2003, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Lament

I think my favourite has to be Window of Opportunity, I loved the whole Groundhog day thing.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi back at you!

My favorite episode right now is "Need." I'm a Daniel fanatic, and Michael Shanks was sooo good in this episode. Plus, the Jack/Daniel hug at the end was cute.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread