Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I'd love to complete series as well.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's gonna be a looooong time for season 5 to come out here. They just started showing season four, tough that's gonna be over a lot sooner, since they're showing two episodes at once. At least at the moment.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

That is a MUCH better price. Thanks for the update.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Total Fan

A couple of Stargate's recurring players have been popping up on other shows I watch. Bra'tac was on Dollhouse a week ago and Jacob Carter/Selmak was on Criminal Minds this past Wednesday.

I haven't seen Christopher Judge since Continuum so I checked his imdb page and he's in something called Paradox that is now in post-production. It also stars Kevin Sorbo and is based on a comic.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesmom (View Post)
A couple of Stargate's recurring players have been popping up on other shows I watch. Bra'tac was on Dollhouse a week ago and Jacob Carter/Selmak was on Criminal Minds this past Wednesday.

I haven't seen Christopher Judge since Continuum so I checked his imdb page and he's in something called Paradox that is now in post-production. It also stars Kevin Sorbo and is based on a comic.
While we're on this subject, I think the guy who played Colonel Chekov (Gary Chalk) was in Watchmen. It doesn't say it on his IMDB page, but I could have sworn it was him. It was a v. small part, but he played an American general. I so think it was him!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm worried that as soon as I buy all of the individual box sets of Atlantis, they'll bring out one big box set
Old 03-16-2009, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
I'm worried that as soon as I buy all of the individual box sets of Atlantis, they'll bring out one big box set
That's what's happened to me w/ virtually all of my shows. It's a slap in the face to those of us who've been collecting for so long. Ack.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But on the other hand, do we really want to wait sooo long until the show is over to get our DVDs?
I couldn't. I got my season 1 Bones set fife days after it came out. The first to days I didn't look, because I had a test coming and the other three it took me to find a store that got them.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
But on the other hand, do we really want to wait sooo long until the show is over to get our DVDs?
I couldn't. I got my season 1 Bones set fife days after it came out. The first to days I didn't look, because I had a test coming and the other three it took me to find a store that got them.
Same. I usually put in for pre-order on Amazon when I can. It's cheaper and easier for me than going to a store. The mall's a bit of a trek from my house and this way, I save on gas, hee.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Spice (View Post)
While we're on this subject, I think the guy who played Colonel Chekov (Gary Chalk) was in Watchmen. It doesn't say it on his IMDB page, but I could have sworn it was him. It was a v. small part, but he played an American general. I so think it was him!
I think he was too! I watched it with my boyfriend, and we both said that at the same time.
icon made by Odakota_Rose
Old 03-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw Tony Amendola in Dollhouse! It was awesome

Did I ever tell you guys about my 'guy who's in everything' thing?
Old 03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

No, do tell...
Old 03-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well in my house we call Erick Avari 'the guy who's in everything' because he pops up in so many different tv shows and when I met him I told him that we call him that

Have you noticed? He's in SO much! I even have the Graphics Team finding him in things and they report it back to me. It's so useful having your own team of minions.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
Well in my house we call Erick Avari 'the guy who's in everything' because he pops up in so many different tv shows and when I met him I told him that we call him that

Have you noticed? He's in SO much! I even have the Graphics Team finding him in things and they report it back to me. It's so useful having your own team of minions.
Dude! I love him!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread