Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2004, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Nod, but then they took her away again so quickly, only to bing in what's her name, the quantum physicist.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 07-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Subjectx117

Bringing "whats her name" in seemed to me like a plot to get a romantic connection with Remmy. Even though that never happend. It also sickens me to think that they "had" to bring in a black character to do this. A lot of shows out there seem to think that same racial characters are needed for romance. I know that they once had a possible thing between Remmy and Wade but then they ended that at least for me. When Remmy was hypnotized he told how he loved Wade. It seemed to me as a brotherly love.

.....Another thing that annoys me is the need for black actors to fill up minority spots. I mean there are other minorities out there. Just because most of the world sees only the major differences between black and white doesn't mean "yellow and brown" do not exsist as well.

Old 07-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Subjectx117

Bringing "whats her name" in seemed to me like a plot to get a romantic connection with Remmy. Even though that never happend. It also sickens me to think that they "had" to bring in a black character to do this. A lot of shows out there seem to think that same racial characters are needed for romance. I know that they once had a possible thing between Remmy and Wade but then they ended that at least for me. When Remmy was hypnotized he told how he loved Wade. It seemed to me as a brotherly love.

.....Another thing that annoys me is the need for black actors to fill up minority spots. I mean there are other minorities out there. Just because most of the world sees only the major differences between black and white doesn't mean "yellow and brown" do not exsist as well.

Old 08-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Without stepping too much into the racial discussion, as it's a very sensative topic, I kind of wish that Remmy and Wade would have had something more than they did. He just seemed so unhappy all the time.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Without stepping too much into the racial discussion, as it's a very sensative topic, I kind of wish that Remmy and Wade would have had something more than they did. He just seemed so unhappy all the time.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Subjectx117

I was on Amazon.com today and I found out that Sliders: seasons 1 + 2 were just released today on DVD!

Old 08-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Subjectx117

I was on Amazon.com today and I found out that Sliders: seasons 1 + 2 were just released today on DVD!

Old 08-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Banned

Well I bought the DVD. I haven't checked out the few special features that the set does have to offer yet. I've been watching straight episodes since last night, without any sleep. So far I am on disc 5 ep.2. The thing I don't like most about the DVD set is the packing. They have each disc together tightly in a foam casing. It makes it far to hard to scratch the discs. However it is great to see all the old eps again. I introduced Sliders to my little cousin last night and he loved it.
Old 08-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Banned

Well I bought the DVD. I haven't checked out the few special features that the set does have to offer yet. I've been watching straight episodes since last night, without any sleep. So far I am on disc 5 ep.2. The thing I don't like most about the DVD set is the packing. They have each disc together tightly in a foam casing. It makes it far to hard to scratch the discs. However it is great to see all the old eps again. I introduced Sliders to my little cousin last night and he loved it.
Old 08-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

And the legacy is passed.
Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread