Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2003, 12:24 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by silvercrystal:
<STRONG>

Yeah they do sometimes. It bugs me when it does that.</STRONG>
Same here, I just get so frustrated [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img], angry [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and annoyed when it happens
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Same here, I just get so frustrated [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img], angry [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and annoyed when it happens
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Old 02-15-2003, 12:27 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Timeo:
<STRONG>...Massacher: Kindred: The Embraced is based upon the world of Vampire: The Masquerade. It only has a few of the clans though, and apparently it's not as bloody or viscious as the RPG is (it's TV after all...) but yeah. Apparently, it's a pretty good series and I have this whole thing about vampires being all sexy and romantic and not psychotic killers (though they can be at times I thought). Well that's just my interpretation at least....</STRONG>
I must look for it and get it when I find it. Does it have many extra features and if so what are they?
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>...Massacher: Kindred: The Embraced is based upon the world of Vampire: The Masquerade. It only has a few of the clans though, and apparently it's not as bloody or viscious as the RPG is (it's TV after all...) but yeah. Apparently, it's a pretty good series and I have this whole thing about vampires being all sexy and romantic and not psychotic killers (though they can be at times I thought). Well that's just my interpretation at least....</STRONG>
I must look for it and get it when I find it. Does it have many extra features and if so what are they?
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread