Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2003, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Magic_Box:
<STRONG>Actually, their latest title is Power Rangers Ninja Storm. I haven't actually watched it since Turbo, but I caught up with them one night for fun, like old times. Remember the first group, Jason, Kimberly, Tommy, Billy, Trini, Zack, Zordon, Alpha 5, Rita Repulsa, and more? Definitely great!</STRONG>
Oh yes!!!!!!! I love the Power Rangers!!! The old ones I mean. Likey, Triny, Kimberly, Tommy, Billy, Alpha and such. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and I did like the new ones too, well the 3 that replaced Jason, Triny and Zack. But that's the only new unit I've liked. I'm 19 almost and I watched it last weekend [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] and they just morph now without looking for people who can see their secret identity!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I re-watched the movie like 3 months ago and I still loved it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

God we need some pics!!!!
Old 04-26-2003, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Actually, their latest title is Power Rangers Ninja Storm. I haven't actually watched it since Turbo, but I caught up with them one night for fun, like old times. Remember the first group, Jason, Kimberly, Tommy, Billy, Trini, Zack, Zordon, Alpha 5, Rita Repulsa, and more? Definitely great!</STRONG>
Oh yes!!!!!!! I love the Power Rangers!!! The old ones I mean. Likey, Triny, Kimberly, Tommy, Billy, Alpha and such. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and I did like the new ones too, well the 3 that replaced Jason, Triny and Zack. But that's the only new unit I've liked. I'm 19 almost and I watched it last weekend [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] and they just morph now without looking for people who can see their secret identity!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I re-watched the movie like 3 months ago and I still loved it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

God we need some pics!!!!
Old 04-26-2003, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dee Girl:
<STRONG>I remember them. i liked the original cast. i was sad when trini, zack, and kimberly left [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] on nija storm there are 3 rangers instead of 5.</STRONG>
Oh that's right, Kimberly left as well. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I kinda forgot. She got replaced by Catherine. I liked her too. She was nice, but she was never as good as Kimberly. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dee Girl:
<STRONG>I remember them. i liked the original cast. i was sad when trini, zack, and kimberly left [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] on nija storm there are 3 rangers instead of 5.</STRONG>
Oh that's right, Kimberly left as well. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I kinda forgot. She got replaced by Catherine. I liked her too. She was nice, but she was never as good as Kimberly. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by London2LA:
<STRONG>my son liked kimberly and couldn't believe it when she was in felicity</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had this too!! Well, I saw her in Felicity and Perfect Body and couldn't stop myself from thinking "hey that's Kimberly, the pink ranger". [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by London2LA:
<STRONG>my son liked kimberly and couldn't believe it when she was in felicity</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had this too!! Well, I saw her in Felicity and Perfect Body and couldn't stop myself from thinking "hey that's Kimberly, the pink ranger". [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starlightMint:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Amy Jo Johnson's character was actually my fave Felicity character. I wanted her and Ben together. And I thought it was funny how they made her dress up as the Pink Ranger for Halloween.

The first group was definitely the best. The girl that replaced Kimberly ticked me off. I always found it amusing how they always had to wear the same colors.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] they made her dress up as the pink ranger for halloween?? Damn! I didn't see this ep! [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

and yes, it was very funny how they always dressed in their ranger colors. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I always wondered how no one could see that they were the rangers. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

OH!!! I also liked Skull and that other doofhead! Bulk! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-26-2003: Message edited *Womanizer* ]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starlightMint:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Amy Jo Johnson's character was actually my fave Felicity character. I wanted her and Ben together. And I thought it was funny how they made her dress up as the Pink Ranger for Halloween.

The first group was definitely the best. The girl that replaced Kimberly ticked me off. I always found it amusing how they always had to wear the same colors.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] they made her dress up as the pink ranger for halloween?? Damn! I didn't see this ep! [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

and yes, it was very funny how they always dressed in their ranger colors. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I always wondered how no one could see that they were the rangers. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

OH!!! I also liked Skull and that other doofhead! Bulk! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-26-2003: Message edited *Womanizer* ]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I remember that the first big loss was Jason/Trini/Zack. Then Kimberly, then Billy, then Tommy. What I don't like is that before, Rangers would stay in the Power Line, then pass it on (Tommy: Green/White/Red-Zeo/Red-Turbo-passed to T.J.), now, each set of Rangers is new. Disappointing... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Billy left as well? I haven't seen these eps anymore. I only saw till Kimberly left and then I kinda grew up and went out and didn't watch it anymore. Does anybody know if there's a site where you can see all the rangers from the beginning till now?

Btw, I can not stress how much I hated that little kid that played the blue ranger! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] He was only a kid for crying out loud!
Old 04-26-2003, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I remember that the first big loss was Jason/Trini/Zack. Then Kimberly, then Billy, then Tommy. What I don't like is that before, Rangers would stay in the Power Line, then pass it on (Tommy: Green/White/Red-Zeo/Red-Turbo-passed to T.J.), now, each set of Rangers is new. Disappointing... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Billy left as well? I haven't seen these eps anymore. I only saw till Kimberly left and then I kinda grew up and went out and didn't watch it anymore. Does anybody know if there's a site where you can see all the rangers from the beginning till now?

Btw, I can not stress how much I hated that little kid that played the blue ranger! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] He was only a kid for crying out loud!
Old 04-26-2003, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by slave4buffy:
<STRONG>
i watched it for a really long time too. i started watching during the first episode and kept watching regularly until power rangers in space. that's when the freakin' ninja turtle guessed starred(no, that's not a misprint. the turtles were on power rangers for 2 episodes. re-damn-diculous).</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] wtf?! Really?! I'm so glad I didn't see that!

Quote:
then i felt all nostalgic one sunday morning and started watching power rangers lost galaxy and then lightspeed rescue and i got to see how power rangers in space ended(rita and zedd were turned human and became good! and omg, RITA WAS FREAKIN' HOT! i couldn't believe it. if you were a careful viewer rita from season 1 power rangers and rita from season3 on were 2 different people. season3 rita coulndn't have been older than like 26. she was an freakin' adonis!).
they became good?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh my frikkin good!!

and yes, I noticed the two different Rita's! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:

4. jason the red ranger(and later when he came back as the gold ranger)
he came back as a gold ranger? When did this happen? Hm, I should look this up online.. after I did my schoolwork. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

And yes, I'm such a Power ranger geek! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Oh what the hell. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by slave4buffy:
<STRONG>
i watched it for a really long time too. i started watching during the first episode and kept watching regularly until power rangers in space. that's when the freakin' ninja turtle guessed starred(no, that's not a misprint. the turtles were on power rangers for 2 episodes. re-damn-diculous).</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] wtf?! Really?! I'm so glad I didn't see that!

Quote:
then i felt all nostalgic one sunday morning and started watching power rangers lost galaxy and then lightspeed rescue and i got to see how power rangers in space ended(rita and zedd were turned human and became good! and omg, RITA WAS FREAKIN' HOT! i couldn't believe it. if you were a careful viewer rita from season 1 power rangers and rita from season3 on were 2 different people. season3 rita coulndn't have been older than like 26. she was an freakin' adonis!).
they became good?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh my frikkin good!!

and yes, I noticed the two different Rita's! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:

4. jason the red ranger(and later when he came back as the gold ranger)
he came back as a gold ranger? When did this happen? Hm, I should look this up online.. after I did my schoolwork. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

And yes, I'm such a Power ranger geek! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Oh what the hell. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh yeah! Their dinosaur zords! PTERODACTYL!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I loved those! I used to play along with my sisters. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was always the blue ranger even though that was a boy and I was a girl. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I love blue.

we even made the guns and we were juming up and down my parents bed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh yeah! Their dinosaur zords! PTERODACTYL!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I loved those! I used to play along with my sisters. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was always the blue ranger even though that was a boy and I was a girl. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I love blue.

we even made the guns and we were juming up and down my parents bed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I didn't like Catherine right away, because I wanted Kimberly back. Whats funny is that Tommy started dating Catherine after Kimberly left. Just whoever is the blonde pink ranger! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] he did??? Oh my god!!! I remember that I only saw Tommy and Kimberly kiss once and I thought that was such a pitty cos I wanted more smoochies even though I was like only 9 or something. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread