My favorite ranger was Jason. "Tyrannosaurs!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2003, 10:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh yeah! Their dinosaur zords! PTERODACTYL!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2003, 12:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Magic_Box:
<STRONG>Oh yeah! Their dinosaur zords! PTERODACTYL!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well... I really loved how they morphed. "Mastodon!Pterodactyl! Triceratops! Saber-tooth Tiger! Tyrannosaurs!" (I can't believe I still remember that [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) What was Tommy's morphing word? Dragon Zord? Anyway, the original 5 rangers had such a nice rhythm to their morphing, but Tommy joined in... I guess it made it sound weird... [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2003, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

oh tommy was cool!
Old 03-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, I used to watch that show. Sad, but true. I loved KImberly and Tommy! I think I was only in it for their romance! I watched it until Rocky, Adam, and Iesha(sp.?) Came on. It was a really good show, but they have just gone to far with the spin offs!!!
Old 03-15-2003, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

The best thing was Jason's thighs [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and then I loved Tommy and Kimberly's love thang [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

its morphing time
Old 03-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Total Fan

Oh wow! I remember loving this show when it first aired! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My cousin and I would fight over who'd be the pink ranger. Her name's Kimberley right? We used to love Tommy as well.
and we are never the same."
Old 03-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

They do a spin off every season,because the show is based off of Sentai series.Like the original was based on Zyuranger.So every season they had to switch to the other Sentai series style because they used the In costume fighting scenes from Sentai in the American version to keep production costs down.

I guess I'm the only one brave (And not embaressed) enough to admit I still watch power rangers(I'm 18 too). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ninja storm kicks ass so far reminds me of the old days [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Look at the Boys in this cast [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] the guy who played Auggie on Higher Ground is on there now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Blake

Hunter

Dustin

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"If you don’t take risks, you win nothing. Therefore you need to be tough."-Takuma Sato
Old 03-15-2003, 06:36 PM
New Fan

I'm 16 and so far I'm loving Ninja Storm. I also read spoilers about the sentai series at www.sentaispoilers.com

Dustin, Blake, and Hunter are my favorites (they're so hot).
Old 03-15-2003, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

i like Kimberly too! so i was Pink Ranger back then [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 03-17-2003, 05:14 AM
Banned

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I can't believe there's a thread like this. i am ashamed.. but i used to love this show so much. i was always a romantic person ever since i was 6 and i always liked Kimberly and Tommy together cuz they look so cute. I never knew Jason returned to be the gold ranger. I hated Catherine for taking Kim's place. I hated her a lot, and that's when i stopped watching Power Rangers. Although I watched the first movie. Kim, Tommy, Rocky, Aisha and Adam were in it. that was so cool. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Great.. i sound like a geek. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is so funny.. i'm tracking this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yuki
Old 03-17-2003, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aya Mikage:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I can't believe there's a thread like this. i am ashamed.. but i used to love this show so much. i was always a romantic person ever since i was 6 and i always liked Kimberly and Tommy together cuz they look so cute. I never knew Jason returned to be the gold ranger. I hated Catherine for taking Kim's place. I hated her a lot, and that's when i stopped watching Power Rangers. Although I watched the first movie. Kim, Tommy, Rocky, Aisha and Adam were in it. that was so cool. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Great.. i sound like a geek. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is so funny.. i'm tracking this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yuki</STRONG>
I hated Catherine too! Actually, I pretty much disliked all other rangers, besides the original 5 and Tommy.
Old 03-18-2003, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I didn't like Catherine right away, because I wanted Kimberly back. Whats funny is that Tommy started dating Catherine after Kimberly left. Just whoever is the blonde pink ranger! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 06:58 PM
Loyal Fan

There's gotta be more fans...don't be ashamed... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]