Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2003, 01:30 AM
Loyal Fan

The Power Rangers Thread #1- Remember Them?

Actually, their latest title is Power Rangers Ninja Storm. I haven't actually watched it since Turbo, but I caught up with them one night for fun, like old times. Remember the first group, Jason, Kimberly, Tommy, Billy, Trini, Zack, Zordon, Alpha 5, Rita Repulsa, and more? Definitely great!
Old 03-09-2003, 01:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

I am ashamed to admit it, yes, I remember this show. I only watched the pre-Tommy days. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Jason was hot!

[ 03-09-2003: Message edited -diana- ]
Old 03-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I always liked the Pink Ranger [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I remember them. i liked the original cast. i was sad when trini, zack, and kimberly left [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] on nija storm there are 3 rangers instead of 5.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

my son liked kimberly and couldn't believe it when she was in felicity
Old 03-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Amy Jo Johnson's character was actually my fave Felicity character. I wanted her and Ben together. And I thought it was funny how they made her dress up as the Pink Ranger for Halloween.

The first group was definitely the best. The girl that replaced Kimberly ticked me off. I always found it amusing how they always had to wear the same colors.
Old 03-09-2003, 04:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I only liked the original. My favorite was Kimberly because we looked a bit alike and shared the same name.

[ 03-09-2003: Message edited TheCheshireKitten ]

~Kat
Old 03-10-2003, 02:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Holy Cow! I loved the Power Rangers.

I liked the second Red Ranger that replaced Jason. I thought he was hot.
Old 03-10-2003, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Trini! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Cuz she was the only Asian one... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I miss them.

The new ones suck compared to the old ones!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I ued to love the orinal gang back when I was in Grade 3. Goood times... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I can't believe the show is still on the air. It's seems too complex and weird now, they should have ended it years ago.
Old 03-10-2003, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I remember that the first big loss was Jason/Trini/Zack. Then Kimberly, then Billy, then Tommy. What I don't like is that before, Rangers would stay in the Power Line, then pass it on (Tommy: Green/White/Red-Zeo/Red-Turbo-passed to T.J.), now, each set of Rangers is new. Disappointing... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2003, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Teehee, I remember I was completely obsessed with the original version when I was in 3rd grade. My mom even fought off a crowd of crazed mothers to get my sisters and me pink and yellow ranger action figures for Christmas. I never got to go to any of their mall signing things, though, which always disappointed me. [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]

I remember Rita and her cone boobs, and the floating head thing...

Heh, this show was so nerdy but I totally loved it

Images courtesty of Ranger Central

[ 03-10-2003: Message edited Rusty ]
Old 03-11-2003, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I just wish they would have continued the Power Line...after they stopped continuing it, we kind of lost Bulk and Skull too... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] look at me, one hour on the Power Rangers Central website and I've remembered so many facts...did you know that the Big Bad of one PRISpace became the Pink Ranger? And that a Pink Ranger died once?
Old 03-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, when I was in elementary school, I used to watch the original, then I lost interrest, and it got REALLY LAME! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

They should have just ended it after loosing the original cast. What's with doing a spin-off every season? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

hehehe, i remember power rangers. dear lord in heavan, i was weirdly obsessed with that show. when it came out(fall of 93') i was in the 5th grade and i was one of maybe 3 kids who admitted to watching it(years later i found out my whole class was secretly watching it. go figure). i LOVED IT. i thought i was gonna have a cow if i missed an episode.

i watched it for a really long time too. i started watching during the first episode and kept watching regularly until power rangers in space. that's when the freakin' ninja turtle guessed starred(no, that's not a misprint. the turtles were on power rangers for 2 episodes. re-damn-diculous). then i felt all nostalgic one sunday morning and started watching power rangers lost galaxy and then lightspeed rescue and i got to see how power rangers in space ended(rita and zedd were turned human and became good! and omg, RITA WAS FREAKIN' HOT! i couldn't believe it. if you were a careful viewer rita from season 1 power rangers and rita from season3 on were 2 different people. season3 rita coulndn't have been older than like 26. she was an freakin' adonis!).

anywho, then i woke up and realized,"what the...why am i watching this lame ass show again" and promptly stopped. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

for the record my favorite rangers are..

1. tommy the green/white ranger
2. kimberly the pink ranger
3. billy the blue ranger
4. jason the red ranger(and later when he came back as the gold ranger)
5. zack the black ranger
6. trini the yellow ranger
7. cassie the pink space ranger
8. adam the black ranger
9. rocky the red ranger
10. aisha the yellow ranger

that's my ranger top 10. lol. oh yeah, that chick katherine who replaced kimberly was pretty hot but she was an insipid actress.

well i've now througly embarrassed myself by rattling off tons of power ranger info. lol.