Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Started the first book the other day, looks quite interesting, should be done with it tonight or tomorrow
Old 04-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad (View Post)
Started the first book the other day, looks quite interesting, should be done with it tonight or tomorrow
What did you think about the first book?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really need to start the 1st book
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
I haven't started this series yet but I have read most of the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep and enjoyed it, when I heard she had done a YA series I was intrigued and Psychometry is one of my favorite 'powers'. I'm looking forward to reading this. So is the prequel story really worth getting or is it just bonus? or does it help get a hold on the character,etc.?
-Pammie
The prequel is about 28 pages on my ebook reader, it gives you some backstory on the main character, but nothing really need to understand the books. It's a nice addition though I've only read the prequel after I finished the first two books, because I'd somehow missed it before
Old 05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The prequel is about 28 pages on my ebook reader, it gives you some backstory on the main character, but nothing really need to understand the books. It's a nice addition though I've only read the prequel after I finished the first two books, because I'd somehow missed it before
Oh, I'll have to get my hands on that too.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

You do that, it's a nice addition to the series
Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nad - have you pre-ordered Dark frost?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

No, haven't pre-ordered it yet, but it's on my to-do-list

Did you read the first chapter already?
Old 05-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No, haven't pre-ordered it yet, but it's on my to-do-list

Did you read the first chapter already?
I did... and accidentally the one for book 4 too
Old 05-13-2012, 03:04 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie (View Post)
and accidentally the one for book 4 too

How can there be a first chapter for the 4th book if the 3rd isn't even out yet Oh well
Old 05-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wanted to let everyone know that the blog tour for Dark Frost, the third book in my Mythos Academy young adult urban fantasy series, will kick off around Monday, May 21. The blog tour will run through about June 7 or so. Dark Frost will be published on May 29.

I’ll be linking to the guest blogs here, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. There will be giveaways of the book, and I’ll be doing some Q&As, sharing some excerpts, and more.

Here is a description of the book. Note that this does have some mild spoilers if you haven’t read the other books in the series yet:

I’ve seen so many freaky things since I started attending Mythos Academy last fall. I know I’m supposed to be a fearless warrior, but most of the time, I feel like I’m just waiting for the next Bad, Bad Thing to happen. Like someone trying to kill me — again.

Everyone at Mythos Academy knows me as Gwen Frost, the Gypsy girl who uses her psychometry magic to find lost objects — and who just may be dating Logan Quinn, the hottest guy in school. But I’m also the girl the Reapers of Chaos want dead in the worst way. The Reapers are the baddest of the bad, the people who murdered my mom. So why do they have it in for me? It turns out my mom hid a powerful artifact called the Helheim Dagger before she died. Now, the Reapers will do anything to get it back. They think I know where the dagger is hidden, but this is one thing I can’t use my magic to find. All I do know is that the Reapers are coming for me — and I’m in for the fight of my life.

You can read the first chapter of the book here.
Source
Old 06-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished Dark Frost yesterday, great read once again, especially since things got really intense in this book. Can't wait to see how things will go from where Dark Frost ended.

Do we have a date for the next book already?
Old 06-30-2012, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think next year.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cover Art for Crimson Frost:

Blurb:
For a moment, a face flashed before my eyes — the most hideous face I’d ever seen. No matter how hard I tried to forget what had happened, I saw him everywhere I went. It was Loki — the evil god that I’d helped set free against my will.

I should have known that my first official date with Logan Quinn was destined to end in disaster. If we’d gotten into a swordfight, or been ambushed by Reapers, I’d have been more prepared. But getting arrested mid-sip at the local coffee hangout? I didn’t see that one coming. I’ve been accused of purposely helping the Reapers free Loki from his prison — and the person leading the charge against me is Linus Quinn, Logan’s dad. The worst part is that pretty much everyone at Mythos Academy thinks I’m guilty. If I’m going to get out of this mess alive, I’ll have to do it myself …

Release Date: December 24th, 2012
Old 08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing, Andie