Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2003, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope they leave it open for her to make guest spots and do not kill her off, but the situation that our fair MX crew is in, I have a hard time believing they will do that.
Old 07-10-2003, 05:19 AM
Extreme Fan

On the Emma front, over on the Andromeda thread Cryostar said to look on Cinescape.com for more info...
Arghhhhh! Emma! This is beyond cruel [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 07-10-2003, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo:
<STRONG>I hope they leave it open for her to make guest spots and do not kill her off, but the situation that our fair MX crew is in, I have a hard time believing they will do that.</STRONG>
Did something happen in the finale that leads you to belive that they will kill her off? Grrrrr!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Our Emma.. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 07-10-2003: Message edited Ophelia24 ]

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ
Old 07-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Once you see the finale you will know what I am talking about.
Old 07-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, the finale left it open for anything to happen..

although we really haven't gotten anything really official about her leaving. I'm hoping it's just a bad rumor but since it's so prevalent than I guess not.

It should be interesting to see what happens..
Old 07-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Sources have indicated to The Continuum that John Shea will not be returning for the third season of Mutant X. An announcement is expected this week.

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

With both Emma AND Adam gone I'm not sure I want to watch any more.
Old 07-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I've heard that Adam may not be returning either... but I heard that came from the press release where John Shea and LLS's names were not listed as cast. So if they are taking both of them off the show it will probably ruin the show. I can't see the show being all that interesting with the most interesting mutant gone and the whole reason there are mutants gone.

Oh well... I will watch an eppy or two and see what happens. If they do take them off and the show just becomes worse than I will no longer watch. Not that Season 2 was all that great to begin with.
Old 07-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok.. I have never liked John Shea. Never. I've seen him in many other things and he always gives me the willies..I can't explain it.
So I wouldn't mind if he left.. But I am really curious to see how they are going to continue the show without Adam and Emma..

Old 07-15-2003, 07:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia24:
<STRONG>Ok.. I have never liked John Shea. Never. I've seen him in many other things and he always gives me the willies..I can't explain it.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]Actually he is kind of creepy.

But MX without Emma and Adam??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Are TPTB crazy? How can you take out like half of the team??!?!?!?! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] This is nuts!

[ 07-15-2003: Message edited TobAng ]

House -- vote for it.
Old 07-15-2003, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I found a really great site with Mutant X music videos..
I absolutely LOVE music videos..and the creator on this site is really good at making them.
You guys should check it out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] www.villanelle.net/videos/

And I am wondering how they will make Adam leave.. What reason will they give him?

Old 07-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm curious... Are you guys going to be still watching with the even more changes the show is going through?

I'm going to be watching till the time Lauren (Emma) leaves the show.
Old 07-24-2003, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll probably watch it for a while to see how it goes..then it will depend on whether or not I like it...

Old 07-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Absolute Fan

From Comics Continum

Post is somewhat SPOILISH

John Shea will not be returning as a cast member of Mutant X for its third season, but will be featured as a "special recurring guest star," according to Tribune Entertainment.

Tribune announced that the third season of the show will begin in syndication the week of Sept. 29 and provided The Continuum with an overview for the new season.

The season will also see a cast change, as Karen Cliche will play a new character, Lexa Pierce, and Lauren Lee Smith, who played Emma, will not be returning. Victor Webster (Brennan), Victoria Pratt (Shalimar) and Forbes March (Jesse) will all return.

Here are some of the major points of the overview:

* In the season premiere, "Into the Moonless Night," Lexa Pierce, the new character with a shadowy past, is introduced. Like the members of the Mutant X team, Lexa was also the unwitting subject of genetic experimentation gone awry and as a result, has special powers that allow her to manipulate light in amazing ways.

* Everything the Mutant X team thought they knew about their world and Sanctuary no longer applies. They learn, both through Lexa and their missions, that they are part of a much larger experiment than their leader, Adam Kane, had led them to believe. Just as the team thinks they're starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together, Lexa makes them realize once again how naïve and sheltered they have been.

* Lexa arrives with her own personal and professional agenda, which will remain hidden from the Mutant X team for some time. Parts of her past will gradually unfold, including her association with Adam Kane, but the team won't be immediately aware of her ultimate mission/goal.

* Last season, as the far as the Mutant X team knew, Adam was simply trying to protect the world against the evils of unbridled genetic research. What is learned this season is that he was actually part of a much bigger picture and was responding to pressures the Mutant X team knew nothing about

[ 07-25-2003: Message edited Magic ]
Old 07-25-2003, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Magic- Thank you so much for that Article!!!

Old 07-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

No Adam or Emma?

There goes me ever returning to the show. UGH. I hate cast changes.

~Kat
Closed Thread   Post New Thread