Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2003, 12:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic:
<STRONG>

Eckhart returned in the season finale.</STRONG>
I loved that he came back! And not with that creepy and cliche bleached hair. He seems like a better villian now.
Old 06-23-2003, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I know, I'm up for more Eckhart in the new season-Ashlocke had nothing on Mason for being an archnemesis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 06-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I got to see that finale! It was really good!

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ
Old 07-02-2003, 02:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think Eckhart is almost creepier with the non bleached hair. Before he was so physically weak looking it reminded me of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

It turns out it wasn't the finale I saw. I hope they will replay the finale sometime soon. I'm sure they will. I'm actually happy that I didn't see it yet. That means that there is another new episode out there for me to watch! It's not over just yet!

How is it that Eckart was able to come back with out the white hair and skin?

Old 07-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TobAng:
<STRONG>I know, I'm up for more Eckhart in the new season-Ashlocke had nothing on Mason for being an archnemesis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! Mason was way better at doing the *evil* thing.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 07-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I think they said something about it in the finale. I think he had some kind of treatment or something. I don't remember if they went into detail about what he did but I think it was mentioned. They will probably go more into it in Season 3.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladeia:
<STRONG>I think they said something about it in the finale. I think he had some kind of treatment or something. I don't remember if they went into detail about what he did but I think it was mentioned. They will probably go more into it in Season 3.</STRONG>
So.. He is going to be coming back for season 3? I still haven't been able to catch the finale.. I'm going to check the listings to see if they might be showing it tomarrow..
Since I have almost every episode on tape..I haven't been watching the reruns..

Old 07-05-2003, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

From what I've heard Mason Eckhart will be a regular in Season 3. But I heard that a few months back so I don't know if that has changed or if it is still how it's supposed to be. And last official word I had was that they were going to be making some changes to Mutant X so I don't know what that means.

We still haven't gotten official word on whether LLS will still be on Mutant X in Season 3 or if she is leaving. On LLS site in her forum there is a post supposedly by her stating that she is leaving Mutant X and going to a new series. But there is question whether that post was made by her or someone just trying to start trouble.

I do know that Karen Cliche's official website states that she is joining the cast as a new female lead. But so far we don't have any details other than her character name is going to be Lexa.

That's about all I know.
Old 07-06-2003, 04:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah there was rumor of this on the spoiler thread for MX, and it looks pretty concrete anywhere else on the web. I am gonna miss Emma if it is true.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

It's a pretty prevalent rumor but so far there hasn't been any "official" site stating that she is leaving. So I'm just waiting until the show comes back out before I give up hope that she is leaving. There have been rumors since the beginning of Season 2 about a main character leaving the show but officially it's been stated several times that no one was leaving but we would be getting a new regular character. So until someone shows me something other than a post on forum supposedly from LLS than I'm going to assume that it is possibly a hoax and not what's really going to happen.
Old 07-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am really hoping that it is a very elaborate hoax and not true.
Old 07-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I will be so upset if Emma leaves the show!! She is my favorite character!! I wouldn't mind toooo much if they bring on someone new.. but don't take away any of the original characters!!!

Old 07-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree, Emma was my favorite character from the beginning of the show. I loved her telempath abilities and personality that was always a bit different than the rest of the group.
Old 07-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

In about two weeks Tribune is supposed to make an official statement about the changes coming in Season 3 and about Karen Cliche joining the cast. If Emma is leaving they will probably mention it then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread