Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about it. I hope they re-air it soon.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2much (View Post)
If you go to the 10th post of this thread you will see the schedule for this week, including repeats.
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Total Fan

Quote:
If you go to the 10th post of this thread you will see the schedule for this week, including repeats.
Total Fan

Quote:
Total Fan

Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

I'm going to have to download it, I got free tickets to see smokin' aces Monday and in-law night ruined my chances of seeing it again last night....grr...damned in-laws.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Elite Fan

I'm going to have to download it, I got free tickets to see smokin' aces Monday and in-law night ruined my chances of seeing it again last night....grr...damned in-laws.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Elite Fan

Elite Fan

Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Passionate Fan

good stuff!

I've been watching The Lost Room and I love it! Honestly, with the writing on 4400, Supernatural, Lost and Heroes being so inconsistent I wasn't expecting much from yet another SF/F TV project...but yeah, I've been pleasantly surprised with this one. The acting could be more energetic, but the sharp plot writing and smooth editing more than makes up for it.

I've always been a fan of "strange happenings + karma/destiny" type shows. Nightmare Cafe, Twilight Zone(original), Amazing Stories, Friday the 13th the series, the Outer Limits, Quantum Leap, Early Edition are old favourites of mine, and I think The Lost Room manages to capture some of that same feeling. Nightmare Cafe only ran for about 6 episodes but I can definitely see parallels to the Lost Room.

I can't wait to watch the conclusion tonight! Would love to see this as an ongoing series.
thescoobygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Passionate Fan

good stuff!

I've been watching The Lost Room and I love it! Honestly, with the writing on 4400, Supernatural, Lost and Heroes being so inconsistent I wasn't expecting much from yet another SF/F TV project...but yeah, I've been pleasantly surprised with this one. The acting could be more energetic, but the sharp plot writing and smooth editing more than makes up for it.

I've always been a fan of "strange happenings + karma/destiny" type shows. Nightmare Cafe, Twilight Zone(original), Amazing Stories, Friday the 13th the series, the Outer Limits, Quantum Leap, Early Edition are old favourites of mine, and I think The Lost Room manages to capture some of that same feeling. Nightmare Cafe only ran for about 6 episodes but I can definitely see parallels to the Lost Room.

I can't wait to watch the conclusion tonight! Would love to see this as an ongoing series.
Passionate Fan

good stuff!

Passionate Fan

good stuff!

Old 12-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the second 2 hour episode and I like the mystery of the objects and the supporting characters , but I don't like Peter Krause's performance. He seems a little meh for someone's that had their daughter disappear.

Juliana Marguiles character might as well be a robot. I guess she has a tragic backstory ,but damn she is unemotional. She and Joe had a painfully bad sex scene.

I hope it does have something resembling an ending and not leave everything open in case it gets picked up as series.

Reply   Post New Thread