Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Syfy Sets Dates for 'Warehouse 13,' 'Alphas' Returns and 'Eureka' Farewell
"Lost Girl" moves to Fridays beginning in late July; new series "Paranormal Highway," "School Spirits" and "Insane or Inspired?" get launch dates.
4:05 PM PDT 5/15/2012 by Philiana Ng

Syfy has set its summer schedule with the returns of Warehouse 13 and Alphas, in addition to the final episodes of long-running series Eureka.

The cable network bids farewell to Eureka on Monday, July 16 at 9 p.m. after five seasons.
Warehouse 13 kicks off season four and Alphas launches its second round on July 23 at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively.
Additionally, Canadian sci-fi drama Lost Girl will move to its new Friday time slot beginning July 20 at 10 p.m.
Source
Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! Well, I watched the season 2 finale and now I'm slowly dying of LG withdrawal. Trying to get a fix through the youtube videos and forum posts I'm still Team Dyson, so please do not throw heave objects at me... Oh, and do we have a fan head count? If so +1 me in please
Old 06-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

^ Welcome! There are a few members of Team Dyson here as well (and we're a friendly bunch) so no one will throw heavy objects at you.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay, another Lost Girl fan I'm Team Lauren myself, but any fan of Lost Girl is good for me because we'd love to get a board here

Drop by the campaign thread if you can

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/lost-gir.../index126.html

We're out this month in the poll because we went a week without posting in that thread......oops, but hopefully we'll be back in next month. We need all the votes we can get
Old 06-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm still Team Dyson, so please do not throw heave objects at me...
I rather you instead.

April
Old 06-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoy very much! Btw, when is the next book in Fever series coming out? Any rumours?
Old 06-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's writing kind of a spin of series. Same world and same characters, but the focus will be Dani. That'll be out in Oct. There will be 3 of them. Then after that 2 more Mac/Barrons books. There's a graphic novel coming out too.

I still need to catch up on s2.

April
Old 06-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, I didn't realize there was a relea date set for Dani's series. Something to google for tonight.

S2 ends better than I expected how is that for cryptic?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiefan (View Post)
Oh, I didn't realize there was a relea date set for Dani's series. Something to google for tonight.

S2 ends better than I expected how is that for cryptic?
Yes as a team Lauren fan i think it did end rather well
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hahaha, I come and April talks our fav series

I'm Team Dyson too. I do think they'll have another chance at some point.. but I guess she needs to explore a relationship with Lauren first, and I suppose that's what will happen now.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes as a team Lauren fan i think it did end rather well
considering... everything, it certainly did.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 06-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess both teams see something there to build on I'm kind of hoping that Bo will be an evil meanie next season, and all our predictions about relationships will be pointless in that case
Old 06-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I find that hard to believe, to be honest . this show has been nothing but predictable for the past 2 years. and the little we know about season 3 really isn't that surprising either.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know... I have not watched other paranormal shows in a long time, so maybe that's why I don't find it all that predictable. My current paranormal list is limited to LG, Haven and I caught a couple episodes of Grimm in the fall. As for the relationship predictability - I did not see the whole Nadia mess coming. Girlfriend? In a coma? Wait, what? Urban fantasy genre allows for many turns and twists so I think that eliminates predictability... Have you read Kim Harrison's series about Rachel Morgan? Bo reminds me of her a little...
Old 06-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

it's not about paranormal shows. LG is predictable as a whole. I didn't necessarily think they'd be as uncreative as to pull the soapy girlfriend in a coma storyline, but the intention (have lauren unwillingly "betray" bo again, portray her as somewhat shady and put a dumper on their relationship) is what was obvious and predictable - just as was nadia's demise (and ciara's, for that matter).

aife turning out to be bo's mom is something most fans called the first time she showed up. the same goes for trick and bo being related. everyone is assuming bo's father is the dark king and it makes perfect sense that he is, but for once I'd love to be surprised.

come to think of it, I think bo going "super bo" and sucking the chi of an entire room full of people to save lauren was the first time I actually "wowed" because it was surprising, yes, but most of all, it was a twist that actually added something to the show as opposed to the ordinary plot device used as a shock-value that rarely ever works.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread