Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2004, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jeremiah Appreciation #1

Two weeks ago i saw a new show called Jeremiah, and i really liked it and wondered if anyone else has seen it. It's only just started here in Australia, but surely it's been going for a while in other countries... as this normally seems to be what happens.

so... is there any other Jeremiah fans out there?
heres a picture i found... hope it works

(luke perry is sooo hot!)

dont click this
yellow_crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Banned

This show does hold aspects of sci-fi/fantasy. So, I'm going to move this thread over there.

I've never seen the show but I always wanted to watch it. To see Luke again would be great. I know the first season is out on dvd but like La Femme Nikita, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 12:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love the show, I wish they'd release the DVD's on region 2.

My favourite episode was Firewall from season one. IMO it was when the show really got going and it was a Marcus episode, Marcus is my favourite character and then Kurdy. Actually I pretty much like all the characters except for Erin.

What episode are you up to in Australia? We only got season one over here so I had to dl season 2.
Suga*Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, it's made by JMS, creator of Babylon 5, so it's not surpridsing it's well-made. But it doesn't have the inspiration or spirit of his earlier show. Didn't really catch my interest.
Old 10-27-2004, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

I love this show! I started watching in season 2 though. I think it has been cancelled here though? Or Showtime kind of let it run out.. They showed the first 8 episodes last year and then showed the second 8 episodes of season 2 just recently here in the US.
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suga*Babe

What episode are you up to in Australia? We only got season one over here so I had to dl season 2.
we are only on the third ep... but thats how much i liked the first one!! hehe. its on tomorrow night! yay!!

dont click this
Old 10-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

I have been watching/recording this show and it is pretty-good, I have been waiting for it to hit our shores for nigh on 4 years...that was when I first heard of the show 'Jeremiah'.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 07:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've been wanting to watch this show for ages and how typical is it that its not being shown in regional NSW so i miss out.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
The Kender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh... that doesnt seem fair poor you. you'll just have to wait until it comes on dvd/video...its on tonight!! yay!

dont click this
Old 10-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Nah, I will send her these episodes if she wants, I know her quite well, have so for a few years now. hehe Maybe she will see this post?! If-so then..'.your package is in the post happy early Xmas!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Coolies

I've been meaning to phone you all week but by the time its late enough here for me to know that your home i kept ending up too tired and going to bed and its only gonna get worse..stupid daylight saving starts this weekend.

I'll have to start venturing out onto other boards more often..i keep saying that to myself but i still end up just going to the same place all the time.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
The Kender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Hey, i'll also send you all of season one of 'The 4400' too. I will post them tomorrow. FOR-REAL! BTW, I will have the dvd of the FarScape miniseries next week, would you like a copy of that on vcd/vhs as well? Give me a buzz if so. I'd love to chat to ya gal...
Old 11-24-2004, 12:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

For any U.K. fans, Sky One are finally showing season two on the 18th January. It's on at 11, hopefully they won't push it into the 4am slot like they did last year.
Suga*Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Total Fan

Netflix has both season available for instant watching online. I've now seen the first three episodes and plan to keep watching.
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've always been intrested in Jeremiah since i was recommended it since i'm a fan of Jericho.

I've got the two part pilot on my computer that i will watch sometime soon.
jbarrett777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread