Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2003, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I am such a huge fan of The Invisible Man!! It has to be one of my favorite shows!!! I was so mad when they canceled it!! I have most of the episodes on tape. But I've watched them all so many times that the tapes are actually going bad. And I still don't have most of the first season episodes. What I wouldn't give to get them on tape.
Bobby and Darian made a great team! They were hilarious!! They had the best lines! But Vincent as Darian was just the hottest. God, I loved him.

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ
Piper25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

[ 06-27-2003: Message edited Ophelia24 ]

[ 06-27-2003: Message edited Ophelia24 ]

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ
Piper25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia24:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
Ahhhhh! Darian-This makes my day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
FawkesRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia24:
<STRONG>But Vincent as Darian was just the hottest. </STRONG>
Here's a site where you can see him with other hair styles (I think of it as, The Many Moods of Vince Ventresca's Hair):

Vincent Ventresca.Net http://www.vincentventresca.net/
pixiedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Total Fan

I loved The Invisible Man! It's one of my all-time favourite shows! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's such a shame they decided to cancel it... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Fav Darien line... Oh crap! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Tery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 06:11 PM
New Fan

I was formally China37; lost my pass word and change my e-mail address so, I am what you see now!

Well any way, is there any news on the I-man front??? I really would like this show back on the air and if not were can I buy the DVD from season one to the end??? I have ask Suncoast, Media Play, etc and no results! What more can we do???????? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Also if the show does come back; please, please, please don't bring back the character Alex Monroe!!!!!! I hate her character!!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Not-a-Syd Vaughn anymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I looked at the pics with him with longer hair, and you can tell its still him. But damn he looks good with the longer hair, for some reason I am liking long hair on guys
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Subjectx117

I loved the Invisible Man. I can't believe that Sci-Fi cancelled it. Just another huge mistake. I am also a fan of First Wave (as goes my name) and Farscape. I felt that First Wave was cancelled in a good time. However Farscape being cancelled was the biggest mistake of the Sci-Fi network ever.

They should atleast release I-Man on dvd. I would love to see all those wonderful episodes again. Darien and Hobbs had just wonderful chemistry together. One of the best friendships that was ever on television.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but from what I understand, possibly the biggest reason why Skiffy (as I and other people who hate the SciFi Channel like to call them) cancelled I-Man and other shows was that they wanted to spend their money on shows produced by their own production company or USA's production company so they would get the money from the sales of DVDs and other merchandise. I believe that you can also chalk up the cancellation of "The Chronicle" (which I thought was a good, light/comedic sci-fi show) to this grab for money.

As Stephen J. Cannell stated somewhere last year or the year before, all of the major television networks and cable television networks are trying to do this, and besides it leading to the cancellation of good shows produced by independent production companies, it has limited competition, and therefore has been and will continue to stifle creativity and originality.

So yes, Tremors and "The Shannen Doherty is Scary Show" may suck, but Skiffy produces them, and gets *all* of the money from them.

And I also really liked I-Man.
enigma777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Does anyone know if there will be a DVD release of I-Man in North America? I have the first season and the first 9 episodes of season 2 on tape. [Got it from TV, of course] I'd love to have the whole series if possible.

Oh, perhaps there's another kind soul on this thread who wants to do a tape trade. i ahve Xena, Lexx (season 3 and first part of season 4), Babylon 5, Sheena (season 1 only), Beastmaster (seasons 1 & 2 on tape), Angel (season 2), and others. So, I have some things to trade, but I'd really like to get the rest of Invisible Man one way or the other. DVDs would sure be nice, though...
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

While I loved the Invisible Man, I just had trouble getting into the series, no particular reason.

For those fans of Brandy Ledford, you can find her on Andromeda this next season, she'll be subbing in for Lexa Doig as the ship's avatar while Lexa carries out her pregnancy.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:05 AM
Addicted Fan

I heard that, and I was wondering quite rudely if Brandy's presence is the death knell for Andromeda. Okay, it wasn't her fault that I-Man got cancelled, but still...
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

Actually, I'm fairly sure that this was going to be the last season for Andromeda anyway. Somewhere, I can't remember, where, I read that it was scheduled for five seasons only.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:47 AM
Banned

I loved Brandy on I-Man. I had a thing for her and Hobbs getting together.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think everyone did, but it's only cuz she was such a hard ass.
Reply   Post New Thread