Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>Hey Heather! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I was just wandering around FF because I'm bored and thought I'd come here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I always see this show on TV, but have never watched it. What's it about?

I want to watch Endgame because of *cough* some dude that no one knows about. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Nell! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's about this guy whose name is Duncan and he's an immortal....ok maybe someone else should explain I don't explain things very well.

I'm sorry.I haven't seen that movie in a while.Who is he btw.I still couldn't figure it out? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
fractured moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rain Sierra:
<STRONG>

Hey Nell! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's about this guy whose name is Duncan and he's an immortal....ok maybe someone else should explain I don't explain things very well.

I'm sorry.I haven't seen that movie in a while.Who is he btw.I still couldn't figure it out? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's OK.. I'll check on the Net for some summaries and whatnot. But yeah, this show sounds pretty friggin' interesting! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

He's Donnie Yen and he played Jin. I think. All I know is that after his first fight scene with someone, he was killed off. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh boy! I can't wait to see Highlander today ... that scene I posted up there is from this episode!

Poor Methos, he wants to save Alexa so much.

This part always gets to me "... You try being her! You try living one year knowing that your time is running out, knowing that when it comes to the final fight, however much you train, whatever tricks you have you still lose!" [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited BYtheSEA ]
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's OK.. I'll check on the Net for some summaries and whatnot. But yeah, this show sounds pretty friggin' interesting! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

He's Donnie Yen and he played Jin. I think. All I know is that after his first fight scene with someone, he was killed off. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That name does seem really familiar.
fractured moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Poor little thread on page 5.

Anyhoo, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Methos.
Thief Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Glad I found this thread. I love Highlander too. Methos rocks! Peter Wingfield is so drool worthy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I still think Methos should have his own series.

Plus Highlander should have its own board...anybody else think that too? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
The Seannaholic Wench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Rats. I hate this period in the rerun cycle. Next week should be the Four Horsemen episodes, but after that, virtually no Methos for a long time, save a couple of episodes. But, they did just show Timeless and Methuselah's Gift, so I really shouldn't be complaining.

TSW - He should have gotten the spinoff. Geez, there's 5,000 years of history that could've been utilized there. (I think being a history major has a slight influence on my choice of favorite character.)

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited Thief Of Love ]
Old 02-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I just recently started to watch the show though reruns, so it is all new to me. Though I do know what happens somewhat because I was curious and went online. Plus my best friend is a big Highlander fan and has been since when the show was first on. So he told me what was going on when I was confused about some of the stuff.

My big question is why did they give Amanda a spin off when it is obvious Methos probably would have been a better possiblity for a spin off. Highlander: The Raven only lasted one season. I'd watch a spin off with Methos in it. I heard about the 6th season and god hopes the Methos spin off has better writing than the 6th season does [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited The Seannaholic Wench ]
Old 02-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

My mother watched the show when it originally aired, and I started watching with her last year when reruns started up again.

Ack, the 6th season! I swear that half of the episodes don't even include anyone from the regular cast. It's like an entire season of attempted spin-offs ("Ooh, how about an immortal woman with a mortal husband--and they fight crime together!"). The curious thing is that one of these Duncan-less episodes centers on Methos and Joe, and it's hilarious. Yet the actual spin-off goes to Amanda. Whatever.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see that ep. I can't wait until this coming Friday or next week. I've heard all kinda hella good things about Comes a Horseman and Revelation 6:8.

Thank god for reruns though or I'd probably never get to see the show.

Though from what I've read about season 6, it was the season that never happened in a lot of fans minds.

I just rented End Game last weekend. I have seen the 1st and parts of the 2nd movie. I got bored by the 2nd movie and turned it off. I don't understand why everybody says End Game sucked. I liked the movie. Sure it was violent and maybe the acting wasn't the best...but hey at least Methos was in it. That has to be something good never the less heh

I go to Methos.org when I am bored for a good laugh. The Q&A section is great. It always cracks me up.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I had to use the Methos quote for my tag. It sorta fits how I am and my website heh
Old 02-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I had to use the Methos quote for my tag. It sorta fits how I am and my website heh
Old 02-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Anybody there? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Anybody there? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Enjoy Comes a Horseman and Revelation 6:8!

According to our TV listings (San Antonio), the show has been pushed back an hour, at all its times. What's changed in the network's schedule?
Reply   Post New Thread