Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ghost Hunters Appreciation #1

Does anyone watch this show on Sci Fi?? I think it's pretty cool and I'm excited for the new episode tonight.

Will anyone be watching with me? Looks like it's gonna be a creepy one!
punkybrewster2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

I watch them some times....but not often. Some look really cool....but others seem completely faked out.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cryostar - what do you mean by faked out? I tend to like it because they go in with the goal to prove that there's no paranormal activity and then sometimes find evidence to the contrary. I also like that they go to so many different types of places. Have you been watching at all this season? Next week's episode looks completely spooky.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey I love this show I watch it every week. I love the work that TAPS does, They are a great paranormal team and they are fun to watch because they have such great senses of humor. My favorites are Brain,Grant and Steve (they always make me laugh)I also like Tango. I really liked the first ep. of the season when they went to Waverly Hills, I've always wanted to go there,so that one was really cool to watch.
one chants out between two worlds
"Fire Walk with Me."

icon by Nin@!!!
Zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, Zuzu. Good to have another fan out there. Did you see this past episode where Grant got attacked by something? I thought that was really crazy. Sometimes they don't find anything but when something like that happens I get really intrigued.

Did you know you can download shows online through iTunes? You can watch them on your iPod whenever you want...plus there's this "Best of Ghost Hunters" show available online for free! I was pretty excited by that...
Old 04-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey punky yeah I saw that last week with Grant that was scary, and Donna was like I don't want to go back in there! I was glad she did, I don't think I would have.

I know about the ipod stuff,but I don't have an ipod. I do have the 1st season on order on DVD, but it hasn't come in yet.

Hope you enjoy the show tonight. It looks like a good one.
"Fire Walk with Me."

icon by Nin@!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Only a few more hours to the next new episode.
Angelique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

What did you guys think about last night's episode?? I thought the voice they heard was creepy and also thought the music conservatory was interesting. It definitely seemed like they got some interesting evidence there that they were able to debunk. ..Did anyone watch?
Old 04-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

I love the debunking of the piano,but felt bad cause Donna was getting so excited
about it. Over all I thought it was a good episode.
"Fire Walk with Me."

icon by Nin@!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha yeah, Donna did really get excited about that piano - but I was glad they put a lot of thought into it - they did a good job with that...

Did you see previews for this week? It looks totally freaky. I love lighthouses and can't wait to see the stuff they come up with - I bet it'll be really neat. I love how they always go to different types of places, don't you?
Old 05-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

PLEASE tell me that someone watched last night's episode!!! I thought it was one of the best episodes of GH yet!!!

So many personal experiences AND they got evidence to back it up! Jason even said he totally believed that the lighthouse (which was awesome, by the way) was haunted! What did you guys think??
Old 05-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I saw it and love it. I always like it when they really find something. I sometimes want to say see ghost are real to my dad. He thinks that they edit the taps and put the suff I them and he still thinks that with ghost hunters, even though they show them going over the stuff that they got.
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world" ~ Billy Idol, White Wedding
Spike_v.s_Billy_Idol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think they edit that stuff...I think it's real, especially because they are so careful about when they say evidence is real and when it's not. They go out specifically to debunk paranormal activity and for the most part, that's what they end up doing. Shows like this week's where they find really really compelling evidence keep me watching, but I think it's also interesting when they can disprove peoples' theories...
Old 05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Never even knew the show existed until I was randomly channel surfing today, and decided that there was nothing on to watch, but Ghost Hunters looked interesting.

Anyhow, there is a marathon of season 2 on right now. The first eppy I watched was the one with the TB Hospital. That was very creepy, but great.

I love the idea that this team, the TAPS, goes in with the goal of debunking the phenomena, and in most cases they do, but there are parts they cannot debunk and there are parts that are obviously paranormal.

In the case of the the TB hospital, I was really freaked out by that shadow that showed up as the heat small figure on the one thermal imaging residual camera. And there was no way anything like an animal could have cause it.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have been to their web site and it is so cool. You can actully e-mail the people that you see in the show with questions. I also found out that they do these case for free and might charge for gas money.
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world" ~ Billy Idol, White Wedding
Spike_v.s_Billy_Idol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread