Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2016, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, nobody in the camp took her seriously at all until then. She was just another Khal's widow.
Woman of Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, exactly..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

babies Jorah and Daenerys!

Spoiler:
Old 05-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Just a head's up, but apparently there's spoilers out for the entire episode today since it supposedly got leaked. So yeah...be careful everyone.
Northern_xTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it has leaked, so if you don't want to know, stay away from certain Facebook pages/groups etc!
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's why I avoid from the twitter.. Bec I saw someone mention about it.. I was like bye..

is that what you want?

Old 05-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Jon/Sansa so much I just want all the Starks together again
Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Best part of the episode was Jorah/Dany for me. I just love them. Will Jorah find a cure?!! I MUST KNOW!

I need to rewatch the ending again (already!)...was Hodor killed? Odd how he came to say "Hodor"..

SUMMER! What. the. heck. is with them killing all the direwolves all of a sudden?! That wasn't even that helpful for Summer to run into all those dead anyway! I know he was trying to protect Bran, but he should have stayed with Bran! I wonder if they are just trying to get rid of some of the cgi elements in the show to keep costs down? Only 2 left now..

~Katie~
Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't watch the whole episode cause I had to go have dinner, so I missed Dany/Jorah I REALLY hope he finds a cure

I didn't understand the ending very well...I'm just confused with this Bran watching stuff happen thing, I don't get what that is for Were things that way in the book too?
Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:17 AM
Passionate Fan

I forgot to comment on the scene where Arya is watching the play. I always appreciate so much how they continue to reference Ned on the show. I haven't really enjoyed Arya's story this season or last, but seeing her face fall as she relived her father being dragged before the crowd and murdered...

ETA - from the recaps and interviews I'm reading, it seems pretty definitive that Hodor is dead. :

I wonder what Daario was thinking during the exchange between Dany and Jorah? He looked like an awkward third wheel.

~Katie~

Last edited by Red Dragon; 05-23-2016 at 09:51 AM
Old 05-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

I feel bad for Arya when she realize what play is about.. Poor her.. I just want to hug her..

I'm so sad that Hodor is gone and I can't wait to know what will happen..

is that what you want?

Old 05-24-2016, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
I forgot to comment on the scene where Arya is watching the play. I always appreciate so much how they continue to reference Ned on the show. I haven't really enjoyed Arya's story this season or last, but seeing her face fall as she relived her father being dragged before the crowd and murdered...

ETA - from the recaps and interviews I'm reading, it seems pretty definitive that Hodor is dead. :

I wonder what Daario was thinking during the exchange between Dany and Jorah? He looked like an awkward third wheel.
I was wondering why Daario was in that scene at all. As far as I can remember, he didn't say or do anything!
Old 05-24-2016, 05:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I was wondering why Daario was in that scene at all. As far as I can remember, he didn't say or do anything!
Daario has struck me this season as being kind of jealous, to be honest. He was the one who seemed fascinated by Jorah's love for Dany, he was the one that kept reminding Jorah that Dany doesn't want him back (as if to say "but she wants me"). I don't really understand Daario's character, he never really struck me as the type to care whether she loved him or was devoted to him.

But I think it was clear that Dany loves Jorah very much (though not the same way Jorah loves her) and that she *needs him*. And maybe that makes Daario jealous, because she doesn't need him? I don't know. Maybe that's wishful thinking.

It just seemed like Daario was there as a witness to what happened and I'm not really sure why he was there other than to see how much Dany cares for Jorah.

~Katie~
Old 05-24-2016, 10:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Rest in peace, Willis aka Hodor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
I didn't watch the whole episode cause I had to go have dinner, so I missed Dany/Jorah I REALLY hope he finds a cure

I didn't understand the ending very well...I'm just confused with this Bran watching stuff happen thing, I don't get what that is for Were things that way in the book too?
Well, watching visions of the past could help Bran decide how to proceed in the future. Better to know the cold hard facts than flowery legends. I guess that was the idea anyway.

Lori
Woman of Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

They really went far with Bran's storyline. I'm happy after I recovered from my emotions for Hodor and Summer to be honest.
Poor Bran...he has a huge power on his hands..and seriously I can't believe they had to wait something like 5 season to make it interesting...he's the only character that is going to understand the nature of the White Walkers and yet last season he wasn't even on screen...bah

Icon
Zefiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread