Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2006, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Rachel, don't be so mean....Andromeda was ok, for the scifi that it was....it wasn't Farscape...it didn't have the writing, but Robert Hewitt Wolfe did a good job until he left the show.

As for NHL.....GO BLUES! Yeah, they're not in the playoffs, but some time soon, they'll ride again.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I just saw "Home on the Remains" and I was more amazed by the visuals of the mining colony and the makeup for Zhaan. Although some of those scenes where you see te spores spewing from her mouth was ridiculous... but i'm sure if you were stoned you would have found it mesmerizing

Not that I'm not surprised, but the fact that Chiana is very quick to whore herself out is troubling regardless that it was "self-less" to get meat. The irony was not lost on me that she was trading "meat" for "meat"

the death scene when chiana shot the acid vein was nasty, but pretty sweet at the same time.

The whole D'argo/Chiana ship was out of left field for me. First he wants Zhaan, now Chiana.. pretty soon he'll be going after Rygel
Old 04-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarin
The whole D'argo/Chiana ship was out of left field for me. First he wants Zhaan, now Chiana.. pretty soon he'll be going after Rygel
Yeah that is too true.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

But that's what makes Chiana so unique in scifi...name another character like her, in any other show? She's got no morals and the show uses that.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Pairing Chiana and D'Argo made more sense to me than D'Argo and Zhaan (pairing Zhaan and Stark didn't make much sense to me either, but they at least had more in common than Zhaan and D'Argo). The only problem I had with the Chiana/D'Argo relationship came in early S3 - I won't give it away, but I thought it was kinda icky.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I know the bit you mean, I was shocked that my censoring tv network here, *Channel 9 actually let that bit slip through the censors net, but they did cut out all of the violence out of the episodes so they were watching the episodes, but they left that scene in. I even wrote to them to complain about them editing out the violence and I noted that they left that 'scene' in, the reply said I was reading too-much into it I don't think so! Anyone with eyes could see what was going on in that scene.

*Channel 9 Australia are the original producers of FarScape.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! Am loving farscape!
Old 05-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome bea~lloydy19...what are you favourites of farscape? Characters, etc etc.

Which scene are we talking about...you can give me the episode name and I'll go from there.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

I didn't have a particular scene in mind ... I was thinking of generally what happens in the first two episodes of S3.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Hrm nothing comes to mind that's censorable in my books
Old 05-06-2006, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Not even that cunnilingus-scene? (To which I was referring.)
Old 05-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I never seen Farscape but while looking at peoples icons on LJ. I saw a werid icon with a white hair on top of a man and they looked So cute together i had to see who it was. Chiana/John

Now mind u i've never seen an ep. But I'm already a Chiana/John fan. LOL

I'll pro rent them on Netflixs

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 05-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
Hrm nothing comes to mind that's censorable in my books
Not even the whole D'Argo/Chiana/Jothee thing? I just got the that part. I'm watching 3x06 - Eat Me right now.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

I loved that episode....the semi-dead leviathan...the devolved PK's...so much fun.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Absolute Fan

i saw Farscape for the first time about a month ago while i was thumbing through the t.v. channels looking for something to watch. what a interesting show, i've never heard of it before but i've become a fan. i love the puppets, absolutely amazing, Jim Henson can do some great work.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread