New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lightcousin:
<STRONG>

I wonder when Walt's gonna find out.</STRONG>

I few episodes ago, I was thinking that he must be suspecting something, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

I think they have moved away from the triangle. It just doesn't seem to matter much to Johnny anymore. Not like it did last season. It's more like he has two friends now, one who is a sherrif and one who works for the politician guy. I just don't get any vibe from him that he still carries a torch for Sarah.

I just wonder how little Johnny will fit into this.

I think the only logical way for them to revive the triangle would be if maybe little Johnny develops signs of the same abbility as Johnny and that maybe forces Sarah and Johnny to work together, quasi as parents.

Of course the other way would be if Walt finds out and both of them are in the doghouse. Maybe that would unite in a way.

[not that I really want that so much. I don't really like Sarah all that much. But I'm kinda wondering if the whole story with her might not be important to kinda keep up the human component of Johnny.]

BTW, anybody remember the episode where Johnny wakes up and is married to Sarah and the accident never happened? It was hiliarious. I especially loved the scene where he turns around and sees the little girl they have and picks her up like she is something icky. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] AMH was great and very humorous in those "family" scenes.
Old 03-29-2003, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lightcousin:
<STRONG>

I wonder when Walt's gonna find out.</STRONG>

I few episodes ago, I was thinking that he must be suspecting something, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

I think they have moved away from the triangle. It just doesn't seem to matter much to Johnny anymore. Not like it did last season. It's more like he has two friends now, one who is a sherrif and one who works for the politician guy. I just don't get any vibe from him that he still carries a torch for Sarah.

I just wonder how little Johnny will fit into this.

I think the only logical way for them to revive the triangle would be if maybe little Johnny develops signs of the same abbility as Johnny and that maybe forces Sarah and Johnny to work together, quasi as parents.

Of course the other way would be if Walt finds out and both of them are in the doghouse. Maybe that would unite in a way.

[not that I really want that so much. I don't really like Sarah all that much. But I'm kinda wondering if the whole story with her might not be important to kinda keep up the human component of Johnny.]

BTW, anybody remember the episode where Johnny wakes up and is married to Sarah and the accident never happened? It was hiliarious. I especially loved the scene where he turns around and sees the little girl they have and picks her up like she is something icky. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] AMH was great and very humorous in those "family" scenes.
Old 03-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Well I was thinking of storylines for little Johnny and they involved him witnessing an accident/murder/crime and he has to get help from him to solve it.

I was thinking that johnny would start lying to his parents about everything, so they wouldn't believe him anymore, but Johnnie gives him the benefit of doubt. One thing is for sure that I like S2 JJ more than S1 lil Johnnie. S1 johnny sounded and looked like he was slow witted

And I want Dana back in the mix somehow. It's like he blows off every girl he sleeps with [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Well I was thinking of storylines for little Johnny and they involved him witnessing an accident/murder/crime and he has to get help from him to solve it.

I was thinking that johnny would start lying to his parents about everything, so they wouldn't believe him anymore, but Johnnie gives him the benefit of doubt. One thing is for sure that I like S2 JJ more than S1 lil Johnnie. S1 johnny sounded and looked like he was slow witted

And I want Dana back in the mix somehow. It's like he blows off every girl he sleeps with [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

While I agree about Season 1 JJ, I kinda got a kick out of JJ hating Johnny's guts on sight. I loved it. Hilarious.

And then in that fantasy episode with Johnny being all in shock about JJ suddenly being nice to him (even not by much) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Dana. She's so pretty and energetic. Remember that dinner with Dana episode? Where Johnny pictures all the people he knows telling him what to do? I thought it was so creepy when Sarah showed up and said that Dana was a ****. Boy either Johnny has a pretty unflattering opinion on Dana, or on Sarah. And I don't know which one is creepier.

But yeah, love Dana. But for some reason I always wanted her with Walt. Can't really tell you why, just something that jumped into my mind in her very first scene at the police station eating doughnuts.
Old 03-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

While I agree about Season 1 JJ, I kinda got a kick out of JJ hating Johnny's guts on sight. I loved it. Hilarious.

And then in that fantasy episode with Johnny being all in shock about JJ suddenly being nice to him (even not by much) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Dana. She's so pretty and energetic. Remember that dinner with Dana episode? Where Johnny pictures all the people he knows telling him what to do? I thought it was so creepy when Sarah showed up and said that Dana was a ****. Boy either Johnny has a pretty unflattering opinion on Dana, or on Sarah. And I don't know which one is creepier.

But yeah, love Dana. But for some reason I always wanted her with Walt. Can't really tell you why, just something that jumped into my mind in her very first scene at the police station eating doughnuts.
Old 03-30-2003, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Ah that last comment is where shippyness would be born on an all-TDZ board ... and i'd start my loathing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really like the Stilson eppies b/c that dirty bearded guy (forget his name) is always finding ways to touch him to reveal Stilson's plans. Hopefully we keep seeing them, although Sean Patrick Flannery (Stilson) is going to be in a new pilot series.
Old 03-30-2003, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Ah that last comment is where shippyness would be born on an all-TDZ board ... and i'd start my loathing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really like the Stilson eppies b/c that dirty bearded guy (forget his name) is always finding ways to touch him to reveal Stilson's plans. Hopefully we keep seeing them, although Sean Patrick Flannery (Stilson) is going to be in a new pilot series.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

I didn't like this week's eppy, bc it was pretty predictable what would happen... but I'm glad everyone was ok bc then it would've been cheesy. I thought seeing Sarah being all happy and nice to Johnny was weird b/c they weren't that close in previous eppies, but it was nice to see that she pined for him during that girl talk [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2003, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

I didn't like this week's eppy, bc it was pretty predictable what would happen... but I'm glad everyone was ok bc then it would've been cheesy. I thought seeing Sarah being all happy and nice to Johnny was weird b/c they weren't that close in previous eppies, but it was nice to see that she pined for him during that girl talk [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2003, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey all... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I have now seen three eppys.. Can't wait until I can see Season 1 reruns. Anyway, I wanted to ask a couple of questions because I have apparently missed quite abit.

1) John seems very well off. Does he work or did he get some kind of settlement from the accident? I just realized in the last eppy I watched that I have never seen him work and after watching the one with the mob guys he is obviously not taking money for his services so I was wondering how he could afford that very nice house, grocery delivery, the jeep, and that very nice security system.

2) Who is Dana everyone is talking about? I've seen Sarah and really don't get much chemistry between John and her. I still haven't seen the kid but I've only seen three eppies.

I had more but I forgot them between last night and this morning. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Thanks
Old 03-31-2003, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey all... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I have now seen three eppys.. Can't wait until I can see Season 1 reruns. Anyway, I wanted to ask a couple of questions because I have apparently missed quite abit.

1) John seems very well off. Does he work or did he get some kind of settlement from the accident? I just realized in the last eppy I watched that I have never seen him work and after watching the one with the mob guys he is obviously not taking money for his services so I was wondering how he could afford that very nice house, grocery delivery, the jeep, and that very nice security system.

2) Who is Dana everyone is talking about? I've seen Sarah and really don't get much chemistry between John and her. I still haven't seen the kid but I've only seen three eppies.

I had more but I forgot them between last night and this morning. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Thanks
Old 03-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladeia:
<STRONG>1) John seems very well off. Does he work or did he get some kind of settlement from the accident? I just realized in the last eppy I watched that I have never seen him work and after watching the one with the mob guys he is obviously not taking money for his services so I was wondering how he could afford that very nice house, grocery delivery, the jeep, and that very nice security system.
Johnny was a teacher before the accident, but his mom was very rich and the Heritage Foundation (sp?), the org Rev Purdy manages, inherited all the money, and johnny has all his money in a trust for him and his expenses.

Quote:
2) Who is Dana everyone is talking about? I've seen Sarah and really don't get much chemistry between John and her. I still haven't seen the kid but I've only seen three eppies. </STRONG>
Dana is the red headed reporter. He had sex w/ her once and in the eppy, he was sleeping w/ all of their partners... figuratively [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladeia:
<STRONG>1) John seems very well off. Does he work or did he get some kind of settlement from the accident? I just realized in the last eppy I watched that I have never seen him work and after watching the one with the mob guys he is obviously not taking money for his services so I was wondering how he could afford that very nice house, grocery delivery, the jeep, and that very nice security system.
Johnny was a teacher before the accident, but his mom was very rich and the Heritage Foundation (sp?), the org Rev Purdy manages, inherited all the money, and johnny has all his money in a trust for him and his expenses.

Quote:
2) Who is Dana everyone is talking about? I've seen Sarah and really don't get much chemistry between John and her. I still haven't seen the kid but I've only seen three eppies. </STRONG>
Dana is the red headed reporter. He had sex w/ her once and in the eppy, he was sleeping w/ all of their partners... figuratively [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2003, 08:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didnt mind this episode. Sad that the second season is already over next week. Although there will be a leftover episode that we should get to see sometime down the line. I almost worry about the fate of the show knowing what happens in the book, although with USA's expectations for ratings i think it has a great chance of getting renewed.