Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

yeah I thought Sunday's episode was really great. I was just glad that Burce had more airtime b/c he's a great character, but he needs to groom his beard.. he looked like a bum [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I thought that all of their running around was really funny, especially Johnny saying that he was pregnant [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The only negative point was having the fat man say "thank you" when he received the flower, but that was the worst line in the show, but it's negligible b/c the quality was there. I didn't see the ending coming, especially they shy guy beating up the ex-bf
Old 02-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I loved the fact that the bike messenger was a chick. That was pretty cool.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

That young Vietnam kid really freaked me out w/o saying a word.

I thought this episode was really good especially the non-verbal dialogue going on between Johnny and Greg.. especially the devious grins they were giving each other. I was convinced that Greg was going to turn the political tables on Baker (Greg's opponent name??) during the debates and denounce Baker from using a psychic to dictate his policy and in effect becoming a puppet to Johnny Smith. Then I thought it was going to be a landslide victory for Greg. .... But the finale was really great, and I anticipate more playful non-physical fighting between these two men. It kinda feels like the scenes were Magneto and Dr Xavier are sitting down playing chess in the non-metal room at the end of X-Men.

Can't you feel the rift btw Sarah and Johnny during the Debate and the Ball?? I wonder how their relationship will continue til the end of the season. I just loved the fact that he found Johnny's weakness by enlisting Sarah to his campaign.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wasn't a huge fan of this episode. It was good and an interesting way for Johnny to use his powers. I just cant stand Stillson's character at all.
Old 02-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Last night's eppy was great!! I got giddy when I saw Tracy Gold on the show. I remember her from Growing Pains, and it was quite freaky seeing her as a ... "freak" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But I didn't think that chick was gonna be a dude. That was really scary.

I thought the Faith Heritage Alliance should go to hell for trying to cash in w/ that trailer. The next Blair Witch my @$$ !! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really liked this episode. Seems like I have been seeing alot of plane based episodes of television this season. Alias, John Doe and now The Dead Zone.

I think that this one and JD were very similar and they both executed their main character's strengths great to solve the mystery surrounding the demise of the plane.
Old 03-17-2003, 12:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Where you been Yoss? Looks like a rerun next week. Oh well it was a great ep.
Old 03-18-2003, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

I thought they could've done much more with this episodes. I loved seeing Stilson's crony get beat up by everyone, but I didn't expect Johnnie to sucker punch him like that... even though he deserved it.

I think Sarah hasn't been used enough this season and it kinda ruined the experience for me. I just want them to patch up their differences so we can see more of her. Walt said it best when he said, " I liked it more when you called her" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2003, 03:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, Sarah has been kinda sparse this season. And Bruce is starting to disappear lately.

Also did you see that we wont be getting "Hunt For Osama" anytime soon?
Old 03-19-2003, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo:
<STRONG>Also did you see that we wont be getting "Hunt For Osama" anytime soon?</STRONG>
when was that going to air?? is that why there was a rerun next week?

I know Michael Piller posted ep summaries on the website, but he didn't put dates on them.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Same logic i am using for a rerun this week.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Same logic i am using for a rerun this week.
Old 03-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Just want to chime in that I love this show.

Besides, ever seen their homepage? Best official site *ever*. Now that's what I call fan service.

So, the infamous question, Dana or Sarah?
Old 03-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Just want to chime in that I love this show.

Besides, ever seen their homepage? Best official site *ever*. Now that's what I call fan service.

So, the infamous question, Dana or Sarah?
Old 03-26-2003, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I have only seen one eppy of the Dead zone. I didn't even know it existed before... Anyway, I really liked it and am hooked. I was wondering is this a series still in production or has it already been cancelled? I saw that USA and Scifi channels both play eppys of it. The only eppy I've so far seen is the one where the guy has a vision that he is disappearing and then he goes and meets the guy who accidently got his capers. Anyway, gotta go for now. Thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread