Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2018, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glory was the best! She was my favorite "bad guy" ever on Buffy. I did love season 5, too.

Oh my goodness! I forgot how many good episodes there were in season 4. I think the Spike in the dorm room with Willow, and Something Blue were the best Spike episodes.

I forgot about what Giles had said about Walsh.

Kim
Old 04-12-2018, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

There were a lot of great stand-alone episodes in Season 4 and it was a powerful season. Hush has to be one of my favourites.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Glory was the best! She was my favorite "bad guy" ever on Buffy. I did love season 5, too.

Oh my goodness! I forgot how many good episodes there were in season 4. I think the Spike in the dorm room with Willow, and Something Blue were the best Spike episodes.

I forgot about what Giles had said about Walsh.

Giles called Professor Walsh a fishwife But sadly she didn`t hear it.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lea, Hush was awesome. I think I draw a blank on season 4 episodes simply based on my dislike of Riley.

Was that the season where Warren and his robot Girlfriend appeared? Either way-the episode made me cry. I felt so bad for the "girlfriend", and I felt the way Buffy did-relating to her at the end.

Oh! I don't think I ever heard that! That's hysterical, and definitely too bad she didn't hear it.

Kim
Old 04-13-2018, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Was that the season where Warren and his robot Girlfriend appeared? Either way-the episode made me cry. I felt so bad for the "girlfriend", and I felt the way Buffy did-relating to her at the end.
That was in Season 5 I believe, Kim. Warren was an a**.
My favourite episode in is S5 has to be Crush, it was amazing.
Old 04-13-2018, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hated Warren with a passion, and I was so angry when he appeared in season 6 as a main bad guy.

Crush was definitely awesome! It's definitely a favorite of mine, too.

ETA-What's My Line part 1 and 2 were on today. I'm just watching them now.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 04-13-2018 at 05:15 PM
Old 04-14-2018, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

April the robot came in late Season 5 in the episode "I was made to love you" (episode 93 of the show)
Crush was a really good episode. Loved Drusilla.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-14-2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Drusilla is another one of my favorite characters.

Thanks for letting me know the name of the robot girlfriend episode, that her name was April, and what season it was. I forgot that was the episode where Buffy went home and found her mother dead.

Kim
Old 04-15-2018, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Drusilla was crazy (Juliet Landau always denies that But I still love her )
But I loved her "logic"

Yeah that episode endet sad. But Tara had the best quote in that episode when she talked about April.
Old 04-15-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What did Tara say?

It's been a long time since I've seen it.

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tara said " She practically had "Genuine Molded Plastic" stamped on her ass."
And everyone looked at her It was the best
Old 04-16-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah! I remember that! I was so un-Tara like that it was hysterical.

Oh man, I am going to have to pull my DVD's out, I can tell.

On TV they're on season 2, so I can watch that there, and the other seasons on DVD. I'm definitely not paying what they want on Amazon Prime.

Kim
Old 04-17-2018, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha It was really so unlike Tara that´s why I loved it
Old 04-19-2018, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Buffy was great at doing things like that.

Do you watch any Buffy now, or do you remember from the past?
I only remember things when people spell them out for me. For the most part.

Passion is on TV tomorrow. That was when Angelus truly terrified me.

Kim
Old 04-19-2018, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember stuff from Buffy very well I have a good memory.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread