Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I weirdly like the actor Adam Bush He´s cool But yeah Warren was lame I agree.

Yes the actors had such a good chemistry. Eliza was amazing
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
If anyone needs me today.....I’ll be in bed #lazysunday
Old 02-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that. Thanks for sharing it.

I loved Eliza from the time she first showed up on the show. Never had seen her before, but I loved her, and love Faith.

Kim
Old 02-12-2018, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s perfect
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-12-2018, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Buffy used to be on here in syndication every day of the week.

I miss that. It was easy to watch that way. Plus, I saw each season over and over without having to pull out the DVD's.

Do you have either of the music CD's from the show? I have both. Yeah, I was completely addicted to everything about the show.

Kim
Old 02-13-2018, 12:40 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I miss those years they aired on FX, they aired two hours a day around 1 and 2 pm.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Buffy used to be on here in syndication every day of the week.

I miss that. It was easy to watch that way. Plus, I saw each season over and over without having to pull out the DVD's.

Do you have either of the music CD's from the show? I have both. Yeah, I was completely addicted to everything about the show.
I have three sountracks from the show. They´re all cool.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are 3? Yikes, how did I miss one? I have the one from the first few seasons, and one from the Musical, but that's it.

Which one am I missing? I must have it!

I miss when they were on F/X too , Butterfly85.

Kim
Old 02-14-2018, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

There are:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Album
Once More With Feeling Soundtrack
Buffy The Vampire Slayer- Radio Sunnydale Soundtrack
Old 02-15-2018, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! What is the Radio Sunnydale Soundtrack like? Does it have more songs from later in the series?

Do you ever re-watch episodes, or are you just remembering stuff from the seasons?

Season 3 is my favorite, because Faith came along. I also like the episodes she was in at the end of season 7. She was probably my favorite character, along with Spike.

Kim
Old 02-18-2018, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s the tracklist:
1. Buffy Main Title Theme - The Breeders
2. Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
3. Everybody Got Their Something - Nikka Costa
4. Dead Guys With Bombs - Christophe Beck
5. Key - Devics
6. Sound Of The Revolution - Lunatic Calm
7. Ballad For Dead Friends - Dashboard Prophets
8. Blue - Angie Hart
9. Pavlov's Bell - Aimee Mann
10. That Kind Of Love - Alison Krauss
11. Sink Or Float - Aberdeen
12. Still Life - Patty Medina
13. Black Cat Bone - Laika
14. Just As Nice - Man Of The Year
15. I Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Melanie Doane
16. The Sun Keeps Shining On Me - Fonda
17. Run Away - Halo Friendlies
18. Summerbreeze - Emiliana Torrini
19. Sugar Water - Cibo Matto
20. The Final Fight (Original Score) - Rob Duncan
21. Buffy The Vampire Slayer Theme - Nerf Herder

It´s pretty cool. You can buy it on Amazon. Itunes maybe too. I only buy my music or CDs on Amazon.

I remember stuff pretty well for example from "Buffy".
Old 02-18-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the music from 'Once More With Feeling'.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I weirdly like the actor Adam Bush He´s cool But yeah Warren was lame I agree.

Yes the actors had such a good chemistry. Eliza was amazing
I just can't see Adam beyond Warren, because I've never seen him in anything else.

I have such a girl crush on Eliza, in everything I've seen her in, but especially in Buffy and Angel. She played Faith with such believability.

I love most of the songs on that CD. I'm going to have to see if it's still available, at a reasonable price.

I agree Claire, Once More With Feeling, the soundtrack is amazing.

Kim
Old 02-19-2018, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither. I´ve only seen Adam Bush as Warren on Buffy that was all.

Yeah Eliza is awesome Wonderful actress.

Radio Sunnydale is a really cool soundtrack. I love all the songs on it there is no song I don`t like and the Once More With Feeling soundtrack is so good.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The lowest I could find the CD was about $50, so I'm not ordering it. I'm glad you like it so much.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread