Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I was happy too that Faith came back for the finale season. But there were too many potenial slayers there for my personal taste. On the other hand for me Sarah and James did such a great job in that season.
Yes! You said it just the way I wasn't able to express.

I loved Sarah and James, and agree WAY too many potentials for my taste. I have a definite love/hate relationship with season 7.

I forgot, I was also so happy to see Giles, if only for a little while.

Kim
Old 02-04-2018, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s okay
I liked some potenial slayers like Vi, Amanda and sometimes Kennedy but yeah there were too much of them.
I was happy too that Giles came back.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't remember which, if any, Potentials I liked. I think I mostly focused on the main characters.

Oh! I did really like Vi, or maybe it was Amanda. The one Dawn found when Dawn thought she was the Potential Slayer. I was sad to see her go.

I am still not over them killing Anya.

Kim
Old 02-05-2018, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Amanda was nice.
I also liked Chao Ahn and when Giles didn`t really understand what she said
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chao Ann and Giles were absolutely hysterical.

I don't know how they did that with a straight face. I'd have been unable to stop laughing trying.

Any favorite episodes? Or, should I say, what are your favorite episodes?
I don't think I can even remember all the episodes.

Anne was one of my favorites.
The Musical of course.
Becoming Pt. 2

I guess all of the season finales, except maybe seasons 4 & 6. Those I'm still on the fence about. I didn't hate them, though.

Kim
Old 02-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

They really were Loved that scene when Giles came home from shopping with her and then offered her a glas of milk but didn`t understand she was lactose intolerant. Oh Giles
Old 02-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Giles! He was trying so hard. And he was so baffled.

Kim
Old 02-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought he speaks almost every language
Old 02-09-2018, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! He knows so many bizarre and ancient languages, I thought he did, too.

I also enjoyed Andrew quiet a bit in the 2nd half of the season.

Kim
Old 02-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true
Andrew was funny too in Season 7
Old 02-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep. Andrew was just kind of annoying in season 6, so I had fun watching him after he got back in season 7.

Especially hostage Andrew. He was so hysterical in those episodes.

I really didn't like Principal Robin Wood, but wow, I love him on Lucifer. I also didn't dislike him as much in season 7 when I watched the 2nd time.

Kim
Old 02-11-2018, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah me too. I liked Jonathan too.
For me Principal Flutie was too nice, Snyder wasn`t my cup of tea at first but then I found him cool. Principal Wood was fine IMO.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like Andrew when he killed Jonathon, but, I get that he was being manipulated by the First.

I think with Robin Wood, at first I thought he was out to get Buffy, then I was afraid they were using him to create drama between Spike and Buffy-and to keep them apart.

Watching it the 2nd time, I knew none of that was the case, so I liked him okay. I liked him and Faith a lot.

Kim
Old 02-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was tough no doubt. Bad Warren...
And Robin and Faith yeah they were great.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I hated Warren from the beginning of season 6, and my opinion of him never changed. He was kind of a lame villain for the show.

I think the actors had great chemistry, and even though the Faith/Robin relationship was really quick, it was nice to see her genuinely care about a man. Also, her allowing him to care about her.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread