Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Total Fan

Has anyone gotten the extra scenes on lifetimetv.com to play? It's finally working for me but I'm a little disappointed. Instead of what I would consider extra scenes, there are trailers and behind the scenes stuff. I like the behind the scenes stuff, unless I'm expecting deleted scenes.
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

i didn't know about that stuff on the site. i just glanced at the page quick, didn't reall ylook at anything
Old 04-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Total Fan

The behind the scenes stuff is fun and informative. There is a short one about the real Henry Fitzroy and how Huff got the idea to use him in her books. The rest include a warning not to let Christina kick you, her showing off with the sword, some stuff about stunts, etc.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I would have liked some deleted scenes too, but the other stuff is funny and entertaining. I especially like the clip on the real Henry Fitzroy.

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
*~World on Fire~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved the ep tonight. I really liked learning about Henry's background. And the fact that Vicki kept that sun dealy...not good.

And oh yeah, so glad she clocked Mike! Sweetness.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

I watched the encore last night but was plagued with distractions (temporary roommate makes too much noise!!!) so I'll have to watch my taped copy later to catch everything I missed the first time. I liked what I did see.

There are probably 3 reasons Vicki grabbed the device:
1) protection against Henry, just in case
2) to keep someone else from using it against Henry
3) to use it against another vampire if needed
Old 04-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is definitely my Buffy fix. Ive watched the show from the first episode and the plots just get better. The actors also seem to be getting more comfortable with their characters.

Also its been confirmed that this show will be on dvd and there just might be a soundtrack as well. Good news!
MarieJena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry double post...

This past episode was definitely the most intense for me. Love Hurts is still my favorite. I look forward to Sunday's episode.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

A dvd would be awesome. i can't wait.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Total Fan

Now if we could only be assured that Lifetime will air all 22 episodes of the first season. I think they are still only committed to 13 (not sure of the exact number).
Old 04-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I think that is still unknown.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope they show all 22, they had better! And I can see why Vicki kept the sun thing in case Henry ever does go wacky. I am also glad to see that Mike and Kate are getting together because hopefully it will push Vicki closer to Henry even if it is just to make Mike jealous. I am, however, worried that Henry might make a move on Coreen in the possible future, since she seems so receptive and willing and I think that if he does Vicki would be crushed a little.

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
*~World on Fire~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well hopefully he wont hit on Coreen. I think he feels differently about Vicki then other women he has had relationships with in the past.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well if Henry did get together with Coreen you could still have conflicts, such as a Mike/Vicky/Henry/Coreen "rectangle".

A part of me wanted Henry to turn Javier at the end of the latest episode. Javier would have viewed that as a much worse punishment than death.
lightcousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

I was going to post the tvguide.com description for tomorrow night's episode but decided it gave a little too much away so here is the shorter version courtesy of imdb.com:
Quote:
Stone Cold
Vicki searches for a missing male model.
Can't get much simpler or unspoilery than that, huh?

Also, does everyone read Tanya Huff's blog over at lifetimetv.com? There is a new one with a link to her live journal about writing tomorrow's episode.
Reply   Post New Thread