Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the episode a couple hours ago and it's definitely a favorite. I loved the banter between Mike and Henry. I especially loved the part when Henry kissed Vicky. I swear, I stopped breathing for a moment there. All in all, a very entertaining, funny and sexy episode. I also liked the gardener - the scene in the end with Henry and him discussing romance, women, etc. = hilarious.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay! They kissed. That made my night last night. And I loved Henry's response after he did it: "Are you open now?" Clearly, the answer was yes . Can't wait to see the next ep.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really liked this episode. Henry was so adorable tonight lol....i loved when he got teased a little for not being able to entice the housewives lol
Old 04-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Total Fan

Although it's hard to think of someone who has walked the earth for 400+ years as youthful, Henry's "youth" got the best of him this week. I'm not complaining because it was kind of cute, but until last night, he had rarely done more than smirk whenever Mike exhibited jealousy.

I finally looked up Keith Dallas (Dave) to figure out where I've seen him before: Snakes on a Plane and an episode of Psych.

BOOOO! to no Mohadevan. I also don't like that imdb.com only has her listed for 5 of the 22 episodes (then again, imdb.com is not always accurate). I like her, she's such a chipper person in such a depressing job, and I usually don't like chipper people.
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesmom (View Post)
BOOOO! to no Mohadevan. I also don't like that imdb.com only has her listed for 5 of the 22 episodes (then again, imdb.com is not always accurate). I like her, she's such a chipper person in such a depressing job, and I usually don't like chipper people.
Who is Mohadevan?

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
*~World on Fire~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Total Fan

Mohadevan is the Medical Examiner.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

i love her lol. i want her to be a regular
Old 04-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Total Fan

Has everyone seen this interview with Christina Cox over at scifi.com: Christina Cox | Interviews | SCI FI Weekly. Vampire series are not new to her, she played Joan of Arc on Forever Knight.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

thanx for the interview!

i just sent Blood Ties in on the forum request thread so everyone remember to vote next month

and i found some BT pics i love..so i'm going to try to make some artwork with them when i get back home
Old 04-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

How many people do you think are here that would vote for Blood ties? I have watched up to the end of the episode 5 so far.

I noticed that the guy who acted as Seamus Harper in Andromeda was in the episode 'Gifted'.

Last edited by Camibra; 04-15-2007 at 04:26 AM
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton (View Post)
How many people do you think are here that would vote for Blood ties?
I don't know numbers wise but I will! Also new episode tonight. I'm hoping for more development in the Vicki/Henry relationship, I really want them to get to the point where he is a person of comfort for her and that when she is with him she feels perfectly at ease and safe.

From TV Guide.com

Quote:
Heart of Ice
The homeless are being killed, so Vicki agrees to help and discovers a creature called the Windigo is behind the murders. Meanwhile, Mike is approached by a man (Julian Sands) who claims to be able to help Henry deal with his vampiric nature.
The preview:
YouTube - Blood Ties Preview for 04-15-07

Old 04-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to kick Mike's @ss. Who's with me?
Old 04-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ I'm with you!!! lol omg i can't wait for next week
Old 04-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

Mike pisses me off. I do like how Vicki just walks off to let Henry and Mike bif it out over jealousy.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh stupid Mike! I am really glad to see that Vicki is going to belt him in the mouth next episode. He really needs it! What an idiot! And poor Henry.

I have a love/hate relationship with continued episodes, they are usually incredibly intense and even more satisfying than regular episodes, but they leave you hanging for seven days. And the agony is sometimes more than one can handle...okay I know I am being melodramatic, but I am super syked for Sunday. I am thinking that this may be a turning point in the love triangle and that it will definitely be in Henry's favor! So at least we got that going for us.

Reply   Post New Thread