Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think if the show had been about Krista it might have survived. She was the best thing in it.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I don't know know who impressed me less, Marcus or Chase. I could have done without either of them.
Chase was terrible, but Marcus? Nahhh..

Bronson Yes, yes... I totally agree.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Total Fan

Blade: House of Chthon will be released this coming Tuesday, September 18th on DVD. Claims from the cover include - "Feature-length premiere of the hit TV Series" and "Extended version too graphic for TV." It's unrated and includes these features: "Turning Blade" documentary; Audio commentaries by director Peter O'Fallon and writers David Goyer and Geoff Johns. Its list price is $19.99 but I'm sure anyone wanting it can find it for less.

I'll pass, though I may rent it or put it in my Netflix queue. I wonder if they'll ever put the entire series on DVD?
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I think if the show had been about Krista it might have survived. She was the best thing in it.

I had no problem with Krista just that the show was called Blade and she seemed to be the main focus. If they wanted the show around her, then it should have been named Krista then. jmo.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Total Fan

Did anyone catch the Blade: The Series marathon over the weekend? If not, you can watch Jill Wagner (Krista) in the Stargate: Atlantis episode scheduled for October 26th.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Total Fan

The full series is now on DVD: Blade: The Series - The Complete Series DVD Information | TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

I think the problem with Blade was that the actor wasn't that strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesmom (View Post)
This is really cool. Thanks for the info. I always wanted to see how it ended.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had no problem with Krista being the main focus, as she was the best character. Kirk Jones wasn't much use as Blade. Wesley was better, but even he didn't contribute more than just badassness to the character.

The best thing in the Blade franchise has always been the secondary characters, particularly the women. In the first film, Whistler was the best thing (though most other characters in it apart from Blade were underwhelming), but in the second film, Leonor Varela was spectacular as the vampire princess Nyssa -regal, intense, tragic, sexy- and it had Ron Perlman and Whistler, too. The third film had Jessica Biel as a convincing, sexy vampire hunter, Ryan Reynolds as a funny vampire hunter and a fairly interesting take on Dracula.

Krista is great and it's a pity we won't be seeing any more of her. Jill Wagner turned up in two episodes of Stargate Atlantis as a likable, tough character. I don't usually watched Stargate, but I watched that.