Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2003, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't mind seeing Asher angery again. Something tells me he has a temper.

): )
Old 07-21-2003, 06:58 PM
jjt
Master Fan

I adore Asher .. but I'm still not trusting him. I don't like that he can roll Anita. I don't trust Obsidian Butterfly for the same reason.
jjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

It just proves that hes more powerful then msot people give him credit for. It doesn't mean hes going to bespell her all the time. JC wouldn't stand for that.

Old 07-22-2003, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Obsidian Butterfly is a bit screwy. I really like how that book had alot of loonies in it.

Asher can definately be a force to reckon with. And I, too, would love to see him angry again. I'm not worried that he can roll Anita. I just don't see him as a threat.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

A threat, no. A danger, maybe. After all hes a four hundred year old vampire. I bet he could kick ass if he wanted too.

Old 07-22-2003, 05:19 PM
jjt
Master Fan

It may be me being more uncomfortable with Anita's change than Asher himself. But the fact that she let him feed off her .. and that he rolled her. When those are two things she not only disliked but refused to stand for in past .. makes it hard to just accept. Plus I felt like I was giving him too much sympathy over his condition. He's still beautiful .. yet he plays the I'm all scared card quite a lot. imho
Old 07-22-2003, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Hes been told he was ugly for two hundred years. And abused jsut as long. Hes earned the right o play any card he wants.

And theres nothing wrong with leting him feed of of Anita. She enjoys it. Thats her only problem. She enjoys it. Which I don't see what the big deal is.

Besides she has to feed now too. It'd be like cup callng the ketle black, or something like that.

Old 07-23-2003, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jjt:
<STRONG>It may be me being more uncomfortable with Anita's change than Asher himself. But the fact that she let him feed off her .. and that he rolled her. When those are two things she not only disliked but refused to stand for in past .. makes it hard to just accept. </STRONG>
I agree. And I know it's the whatever you call it that makes her do it, but...I don't know. It just seems odd. I do like how it's making her grow though.
Old 07-23-2003, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Yes. Before she started hanging out with them she was pretty much a bigget. Now shes coming in to her own. Seeing that not all supernatural beings are monsters and not all humans are good.

Old 07-23-2003, 06:12 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onionroach:
<STRONG>
I do like how it's making her grow though.</STRONG>

Sheis growing and that conversation Jason had with her really helped her face how she's been selfish in past. That I like. What I don't like is that the aurdeur forces her to do things that she wouldn't otherwise agree to. Any forced sexual act to me is a bad thing. Once she gets more control over it . . . I'll be happier.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I blame only two guys for the forced sex thing. Jc,Asher, and Jason aren't any of them. They've never direct advantage of her. And surprizingly enough JC's innocent of that.

Richard and the leopard king did. First chance he got even when Anita wasn't thinking stright Richard jumped her. I still think she should have pressed charges. Micah did the same.

The two guys most peopel think are good two shoes all but raped her. And its the three guys most people call monsters and players that showed her the most respect? I hope the irony isn't lost on you all.

Old 07-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

jjt, ITA. I hate the ardeur. The best thing about it is that it has made Anita realize how selfish she's been. But it's seems like an excuse for LKH to have Anita act differently without her actually changing. Does that make sense?

Magnus, intersting idea. My thoughts are that the were community does things differently period. Anita understands that. So I didn't find anything offensive about Richard or Micah's actions. In fact, I like Micah. He's totally open about what he wants. It's refreshing.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Its not that I dislike Micah. I was jsut trying to make a point. Richard I dislike. Whouldn't mind seeing him a stain on the roadside.

Old 07-24-2003, 12:21 PM
jjt
Master Fan

I'm with ya, Onionroach. Micah I never minded .. and didn't think he acted out of line .. Anita did .. who was he to know that that wasn't something she normally did. And it suited his purpose of getting close to her to protect his pack from the baddie of the book .. who was so generic that I've now forgotten him.

I didn't have a problem with RAZ/Anita at that time either .. though I've never liked his character. It seemed in line with pack law. I forget what that little hunt and pounce thing was called when she evoked it .. but it was pack law and pretty much in character for all I thought.

What I find interesting .. is that first Anita is forced into the munin of raina's to heal .. then now the aurdeur. It's like Anita keeps getting sexual inhibition shoved down her throat.
Old 07-24-2003, 12:25 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagnusXXN:
<STRONG>And its the three guys most people call monsters and players that showed her the most respect? I hope the irony isn't lost on you all.
</STRONG>
I can see where your coming from. I guess I just hold the were-folk to more an animalistic code of conduct than the vamps. Cause I didn't get mad at Jason .. despite the fact that on their first meeting he had to be held back from sniffing and pouncing .. and the fact that he almost ate her that one time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Asher I do have a problem with .. he knew she didn't like to be rolled. He knew she didn't let JC do it. So that he did was out of line .. knowing she wasn't consenting. But guess everyone got caught up in the moment. So now I don't trust him .. but I don't hate him or anything. If he did it again on purpose .. I'd have a problem though.
Reply   Post New Thread