Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Ok saw the finale, i'm totally confused, that's not a younger dylan, it's a different dylan. Maybe this is happening in the multiverse and the dyland's are all doing the same thing at the same time? I don't know, I thought it was incredibly silly. INCREDIBLY!
A different Dylan? I guess it's possible,I just assumed it was a younger Dylan because Trance said she was sending him back in time.In my opinion though,when a writer uses the multiverse scenario to resolve a problem,it's his/her way of copping out and admitting he/she wrote themselves into a corner.That's no better than saying everything was a dream(cough..Dallas).

-Kendra,The Vampire Slayer
Old 05-31-2004, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

I would say it was younger too, but if it was, then dylan would have been in a high guard uniform, not wearing the same thing...
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys... I love this show, but rarely get to see it, because we don't get it very often in New Zealand...

Trance and Harper are my favourite characters...

Can anyone tell me what the shipper names are... Or if anyone knows of a website that has the shipper names can you post the URL for it?

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 06-02-2004, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
we don't get it very often in New Zealand...
At-least you don't live in crappy Australia as I unfortunately do! Where you can only watch episodes of 'Andromeda' on rental dvd's or of cable/pay tv! Free-to-air-tv has never aired Andromeda in Australia...so most of this country have not heard-of/seen Adromeda! *ggggggggRRRRR!*
Old 06-02-2004, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Our broadcast TV airs Andromeda, but at 00:00. Tell me who can stay up for that crud. I can get it on Fridays at 18:00 and Saturdays at 15:00, but that's on cable.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Passionate Fan

*Sigh* My youngest pulled out the Andromeda DVD's, and we watched the pilot and Angel Dark/Demon Bright. God, this show was so good. I still get chills watching the earlier epsiodes. Even more chills, now that I know who and what Trance is and what she's doing there. And Tyr--I didn't fully realize how much I missed him until I heard that growl again.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
Hi guys... I love this show, but rarely get to see it, because we don't get it very often in New Zealand...

Trance and Harper are my favourite characters...

Can anyone tell me what the shipper names are... Or if anyone knows of a website that has the shipper names can you post the URL for it?

Tahra
i don't have a clue i was seeing if ppl wanted to make names for shippers...i was thnking Rylan for dylan and rommie cuz i love those two!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Heh, we've never really gone the shipping route here. It's just never come up.

Doesn't it though, Kathy? They way he came back in season 4 didn't do him justice either. It's like he was written completely different, like a totally new character. Sigh. I can only hope that they'll fix something now that scifi has a say, isn't that freaking scary, getting better with scifi as the owner....
Old 06-04-2004, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I have always wanted Rommie and Dylan to get together...ever-since I saw Rommie contemplating talking to Dylan after he steps out of the shower!
Old 06-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

John... Sounds a lot like here...

It's on Sky Tv which is like Cable, for you Americans... So you have to pay something like $60 a month for it... But, of course, we get Sky Tv finally, and then the show STOPS like three weeks later!

I mean, hello? Why???

So very few New Zealanders know about it either... In fact I only found out about it through a friend, who had Sky.

But, we did find episodes on video! Only a few though...

But oh well.

I always thought the coupling should be (and in this order, by preference): Trance and Harper
Rommie and Dylan
Bekka and Tyr

So does anyone have any ideas on shipper names for them? Coz I've only seen something like 10 episodes of the show, so I don't know them as well as everyone else here probably does.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 06-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Trance and Harper
Rommie and Dylan
Bekka and Tyr
Hey, I agree with your choices there! And I have seen about 65+ more episodes than you! Hey, you don't go-for spoilers do you? I mean, do you like them? Anywayz, on a side topic...how many videos/dvd's of Andromeda are you able to access in NZ? Because us in your neighbouring country of Australia we are up-to episodes 15 & 16 of Season 4 on dvd and I may be able to help you out with the entire show so-far, (season 1 through to where i'm up-to: 3/4 through season 4.) If you really do live in NZ, I could send you copies of my episodes onto some vhs tapes, in dolby stereo, using a 6-head stereo vcr. Just PM me or email me if you are interested. I am not one of those a-holes who rip people off or charge a fortune in $, I just like to make friends who like my generes of shows, I only know one person in real-life who likes Andromeda! I just wanna be mates, and if becoming mates means me helping you out a bit by sending some episodes as a 'long-distance hand-shake', then i'll do it! No $ from you either. I'm not interested in $$$, I just like to help ppl out. I have not done it in quite a while...not since 'Dark Angel' & 'Roswell' finished. Well...I do still swap tapes with people that I helped out, and we are all great friends now! We all just swap tapes/vcd's between eachother.

Quote:
It's on Sky Tv which is like Cable, for you Americans...
I am not sure if you are referring to me as an American, because I am not. I am Australian. And I only said 'cable' for all of the Americans who may read this my posts, so that they can understand what I was on about. It (cable) is called 'Foxtel' in Oz. Andromeda is (apparently) on Fox8...I don't recieve FOX...unfortunately, even if I wanted it, (which I do!) I am unable to get it in my posh area... BTW any Americans/English people out there...count yourselves lucky...you-have-the- Sci-fi channel! In Oz, on pay-tv, there is NO Sci-fi channel, or any 'sci-fi equivilent' to it availble in Australia. No matter how bad you Americans think Sci-fi have treated our favourite tv shows, it's much better to have seen these shows than not to have ever being able to see then at-all! Just think about it guys.

Last edited by Camibra; 06-05-2004 at 05:52 AM
Old 06-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by John Crichton

No matter how bad you Americans think Sci-fi have treated our favourite tv shows, it's much better to have seen these shows than not to have ever being able to see then at-all! Just think about it guys.
Thought about it.

Point taken.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'd rather not, I'm a spoiled brat.

For those fans of Steven Bacic, he'll have a re-occurring role on Stargate SG-1 for season 8. Let's hope he's given better material this time.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

In Oz, we have yet to see the last 2/3 of season 7! Did I not tell you guys Australia's sci-fi SUCKS!?! Even season four of Farscape has not made it to free-to-air-tv yet...
Old 06-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

i totally agree with wanting them together the first time andromeda sees him out of the shower and how awkward she feels..then when she's made and dylan goes to cover her and they have a bit of a talk. I always keep the eps with somthing about them in it. and trance and harper is great and tyr and beka of course!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread