Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Andromeda Appreciation #5 - Can we go back the other way, yet?

Ok, no answer to the Vedrans.

No answer to the Niets.

No answers about the commonwealth....or EVEN HOW THE BATTLE ENDS?!

Since when can the Andromeda go 2200 to 1 and survive?

What about the Magog? The Worldship?

If there is no spin off.....I'm gonna be pissed.

Previous threads: 1,2,3,4
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.

Last edited by Meliana; 11-03-2017 at 05:05 AM
Old 05-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I'm already pissed. Two Sci-Fi shows down (ST: enterprise & andromeda) and neither finales were satisfying.

Why did they have to go to Seefra?? this season has turned me off from buying more box sets of the show. It had so much promise when I started watching S1...then S2 was interesting, but not in the refreshing way S1 was...then S3 came by. I started watching at the tail end of S4, then began watching the series, but S5 has to be the lowpoint of TV. I was hoping that everything would make sense, but it just became more and more frustrating to watch, but I kept holding faith that it would get better.

Why did you have to get pregnant Lexa!!!!! ugh. She busted a Felicity, whereas Felicity cut her hair and it was down the ratings toilet; Rommie's exit brought Doyle and story-hell ensued.

Now that the series is over, the start of the Commonwealth was too sudden. I liked the idea of Dylan fighting the good fight to win over worlds into the commonwealth...little by little. The whole beaucracy of S3 & S4 where the Commonwealth turned on Dylan was a terrible path.

If Lost's Finale sucks, I swear I'm going to go postal on the writers!
Old 05-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, I've not seen the finale yet, it airs here next week for some reason. But totally unfamiliar with the entire show. So I'm guessing the pick up from the TBC from this week sucked?

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Passionate Fan

So the fifth season is the last..and the next eppie is the last one??? I'm confused..so what happened?
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've only seen one epp of season 5 so far but i've got to ask one question about the last epp...what happens to Harper????

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 05-16-2005, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

So Andromeda's finally over? The only reason I ever managed to watch the thing the times I did was Lex Doig. Taking her off the show was really stupid. They shoulda kept her on, pregnant and all. She coulda been having a baby ship or something, like Moya on Farscape. Considering audiences had to suffer through the godawful Moya pregnancy storyline, it seems only fitting a similar storyline be used to good effect for a change. And to hell with the fact that Andromeda's ships don't work like Leviathans, keeping Doig around would have been worth changing the rules.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

The finale aired already? I'll have to download it.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1
So Andromeda's finally over? The only reason I ever managed to watch the thing the times I did was Lex Doig. Taking her off the show was really stupid. They shoulda kept her on, pregnant and all. She coulda been having a baby ship or something, like Moya on Farscape. Considering audiences had to suffer through the godawful Moya pregnancy storyline, it seems only fitting a similar storyline be used to good effect for a change. And to hell with the fact that Andromeda's ships don't work like Leviathans, keeping Doig around would have been worth changing the rules.
I totally agree. Lexa Doig was and will always be my fav
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

Old 05-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Well, she is one of the hottest women on the planet...have you seen her movie 'No Alibi' ?

BTW, I have just seen episodes 3, 4, 5 & 6 of season 5 of Andromeda.

Hey Kender, I hope you will get to watch this final season of Andromeda really soon hey.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay.....*takes a deep breath*. The finale......

**I gather avatars can't recognize other avatars if the abyss has been parading around as Mama Sunshine and no one noticed. Then again, Trance didn't recognize the black hole avatar. Then again, Trance didn't know much of anything this season.

**So Virgil Vox is the abyss dressed up as Trance. Does that mean all the other Trances on the nebula council are also the abyss?

**Why did the decision to fight the nebula's planned destruction of the galaxies hinge on Doyle? There's this big, looooooooong pause as she deliberates, as though everything swings on her vote. Why?

**So the Vedrans saw all this coming, did they? And what did they do? You know, I'm still not sure.

**Trance's sun really gets around. First it shows up in the Seefra system, devastating all and sundry. Now I gather they pulled it through the Route of Ages and it somehow vanquished the abyss. I'm still not sure if that's what happened, or, if that is what happened, why it worked.

**So Tarn Vedra's back in the known worlds. It's a wasted planet devoid of Vedrans--and we still don't know why--but its arrival is supposed to make everything all better. Um......

**Cool. Now the Andromeda can fight off hundreds of ships all by herself. Too bad she couldn't do that way back in the pilot. Of course, then we wouldn't have had two wonderful seasons of the show.

**Our parting scene is Dylan walking out of command as the lights go out. Inspired.

*Sigh* Well....I guess I shouldn't have expected better. Now I'm waiting for Robert Wolfe to spill about what he orginally had in mind. Even if it's the same basic storyline, I'll bet good money it would have made sense had he or any halfway decent writer written the story.

The Kender: Harper lives!

JC: Is that your dog in your avi?
Old 05-18-2005, 02:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Kathy W..i just had to know that Harper was ok.

Hey JC. I hope you didn't get caught up in that big storm over there the other day.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 05-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton
Well, she is one of the hottest women on the planet...have you seen her movie 'No Alibi' ?

BTW, I have just seen episodes 3, 4, 5 & 6 of season 5 of Andromeda.

Hey Kender, I hope you will get to watch this final season of Andromeda really soon hey.
No I haven't!!

Also um, does someone know where i can possibly download the season finale?

Old 05-19-2005, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Well, Lexa gets quite frisky in that movie, and she has a topless scene in it which was nice to see....

Andromeda-finalé: eDonkey2000 has it. I have seen it on there but I have yet to download it though, I am doing mine chronologically. I am only up-to episode 8 atm...it goes rather slowly. :/

Kathy W, that is my parents dog, I also have kind-of adopted her since she was 6 weeks old too btw. She is a little rascal, 'little-miss' Karma.

Kender, yes I was caught up in one of those dreadful mini-tornado's that popped up all over W.A...my parents place had a tree crush one of their cars, and rip a large hole in their garage and tore up a side of the roof on their house. They did not fair as well as I did unfortunately......
Old 05-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I was going to put other than edonkey2000..lol....but yeah...

Old 05-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Um, emule bittorent, although sites for that are pretty hard to find now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread