New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's awesome, where was this?
Old 08-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

At the Beijing airport waiting to board back to the states!
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

so a chance encounter?
Old 08-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, and she was with her family.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

did you talk to her?
Old 08-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very briefly. And I didn't recognize her at first. Because I didn't watch Alien prior to meeting her or any of the movies. Mom was first to point out she looked familiar, must be an actress.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

you didn't watch...
Old 08-13-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sounded like it was a horror movie and I don't do horror well.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

My sister met her too cause my sister is a border guard at an airport. She's a really tall woman.

I love Alien and Aliens. I think Alien was the first movie that traumatized my brain thanks to an older friend who played the "chestburster" scene to me when I was just 7. I couldn't eat dinner after and that was the night my parents actually took us out to a restaurant, lol, grr.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe Leanne. Yeah 7 is too young for these movies.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

my brother introduced me to horror movies from a very young age and I did the same with my own children. They are all horror fans
Old 08-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm in my 20s and still don't like horror. Depends on what kind though. I can take blood/gore, but I have my limits when it comes to horror.
Old 08-15-2016, 07:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

some people just don't like it
Old 08-15-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

It scares me, lol. I'm not a great fan of comedy either, can only take it in small doses.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree about comedy. But if scary and 'funny' are out, is there a lot left?