Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2003, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Adventures of Sinbad Appreciation #1

I love this show but they don't show it anymore...atleast where I am.I love Sinbad and Maeve and wished she would have stayed on the show but I respect Jacqueline's(Maeve) reason for leaving.
Anyone else love this show.I hope so cuz it was one of the greatest shows IMHO.Though I never watched the second season.Didn't like Bryn much and I didn't like the way they made Sinbad change.I loved his sailor outfit....though I didn't mind those leather pants.

[ 10-09-2003: Message edited Rain Sierra ]
Old 07-27-2003, 11:34 AM
jjt
Master Fan

I quite liked it as well. Who knows with Pirates of the Carribean being so big right now .. maybe some station will buy it's rights and reair it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2003, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by jjt:
<STRONG>I quite liked it as well. Who knows with Pirates of the Carribean being so big right now .. maybe some station will buy it's rights and reair it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I hope so.I wish it would come out on DVD or even VHS would do.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I looooved Sinbad when it came on. It no longer airs here either. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I used to watch Sinbad and then turn to TNT and watch Robin Hood. I loved Maeve, Bryn was not all that in my opinion but...
Quote:
Originally posted by Rain Sierra:
<STRONG>I loved his sailor outfit....though I didn't mind those leather pants.
</STRONG>
Leather pants are always a good thing i.e. Sinbad, Fastlane, Hercules, the list goes on and on! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is what I use to do.They use to air ir late at night and I would stay up and watch them and I would be so tired in the morning but it was worth it.

I know what you mean.I use to watch Herc too and Xena but Xena became so bad.It was stupid.They still show Herc and Xena though.Mostly Xena and sometimes Herc.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:13 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked this show, as well. I didn't get to watch too many episodes of it, but I would have liked to have seen them all.

There were some really good actresses on the show, too, so it was well cast.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree.Though I didn't like or watch the second season. Well I did watch two episodes.The first epi and the last one.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Total Fan

I use to watch this show religiously even though it was on a german channel (I'm from Croatia and I know german just a bit)! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Why did Jacqueline leave the show? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She wanted to spend more time with her son and I think she got married shortly after she left.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Banned

Yeah. I agree. Sinbad and Maeve. I didn't like the new girl that came in the show. She's... annoying. Brin or something. Ick.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Katherine_Behr*~:
<STRONG>Yeah. I agree. Sinbad and Maeve. I didn't like the new girl that came in the show. She's... annoying. Brin or something. Ick.</STRONG>

Oh, man did I not like her. It was all about Sinbad and Maeve for me. I just wish it would air again. I mean, the Sci-fi channel can show what, 8? eppies of Roar (which i loved them btw Conner [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Catlin ) so why can't they or someone do that with AOS?

i still remember when they finally kissed. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Damn that was good tv!

"I am lost without you." - Angel

"You just forgot who you were."- Cordelia
Old 02-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have watched the show on and off over the years, so I don't remember many eppys. But over here in Canada, I think channel 39 plays it at 3pm on Saturdays. But I never have the chance to watch it
Old 03-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here is some GREAT News for lovers of this show: The 1st season is being released on DVD on April 20, but only in Canada!

Here's the link: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

I am soooooooooooo happy!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"I am lost without you." - Angel

"You just forgot who you were."- Cordelia
Old 03-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Woo. Maybe I can get my canadian friends to send me a copy. I loved the show, especially rummina. *whistles innocently*

I did miss maeve, but I thought brynn add something different, which was keen. There's a place on the web, called starman that regularly posts pictures from sinbad up. I'll try to find the website and post it here.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

I loved Bryn and couldn't stand Maeve [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

::ducks from tomatoes::

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I guess I saw later eppies so I enjoyed Bryn without having to think she replaced someone. And then they showed previous eppies and I was like...what the heck? Where'd this one come from? I want my Sinbad and Bryn [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Closed Thread   Post New Thread