Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

The 4400 Appreciation #2: Be nice to Isabelle or else!

Yes, I am that totally unable to come up with a title. Quick! Somebody suggest a better one!

Old Thread

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 07-24-2005, 08:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I see things going different ways here.

1. Maybe her Aunt does really love her, no matter what. I mean, hell, I'd be pissed too if my niece did something like to to me. Her Aunt was bound to get upset about it. But the question is, is she upset for the moment just because she lost money but she does love her niece? Or did she just realize she just got caught and now her scam to make money is over?

Or

2. If her Aunt was really just using her and doesn't really love Maia, then I see her Aunt as being a possible enemy in ways that she'll betray Maia and her Mom if she sees fit.

By the expression on the Aunts face and her staying to sit on the bed next to Maia, I'm gonna go with number 1 for now. I think she does love Maia, she just got caught up in getting some money.
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 07-24-2005, 11:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love the title. You do not want to cross that girl.

Alanna and Thomas (Ugh) irritate me. Maybe it's the actress but for some reason I just don't like her. I think the Aunt had it coming. She should have known better then to use her niece for something like that. Hopefully, she's learned her lesson. And who's this new power monger going after Shawn's job? I forget his name but I think he's the new Collier just more sinister.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I like Alana. I always thought maybe I should try and ship Thomas with Diana, but I just couldn't. They seem better on a platonic level. But I like him with Alana. I think she's a very sweet woman who has nothing but good intentions. Yet, I could be wrong.

Something I don't get.
I can't remember, is Collier a 4400 or just an addict of them? And what exactly is their belief?
Old 07-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the aunt really loves her too, but still shouldn't have used Maia that way. Poor kid has enough to deal with, like worring about others using her and her powers. She doesn't need it from her family who is suppose to protect her from that kind of crap no matter how tempting, so i feel very little sympathy or none at all for the aunt at the moment.

I like Alanna too, so far. I usually like people with accents though.

I felt for Shawn trying to figure out how to be a leader and know that he could heal people but can't heal everyone. That's a tough place to be stuck in.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLisaLisa
Something I don't get.
I can't remember, is Collier a 4400 or just an addict of them? And what exactly is their belief?
Collier is a 4400. He was abducted in 2002.

I think the new guy, Matthew, is ultimately going to be bad news. But I loved Shawn when he stood up to him.

Alana/Tom bores me. But I could get on the Diana/Marco train.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Lorelai, your icon is amazing! I love the colors.

I missed a couple eps during the first season. I think those were probably the ones that covered Collier being a 4400.

Did anyone else find it predictable that Kyle is the shooter? To tell you the truth you could tell it was him during the episode when Collier got shot.

I miss that homeless girl. I don't know why but I liked her storyline with Sean and when they showed her all dressed up and nice I was interested to see where they were gonna go with her. I hope they didn't drop it all together.

Its only been a couple of eps but I kind of miss Colliers character. I'm not sure I like this new guy they brought in.

I want to see more family scenes with Maia and Diana.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, this might make me sound completely insane, but I can't shake the feeling that Matthew is Collier.

Quote:
I always thought maybe I should try and ship Thomas with Diana, but I just couldn't. They seem better on a platonic level.
Same here; I think Alanna is good for Tom.

I'm really hoping they won't drag out this Kyle-as-the-secret-shooter thing for too long. I want to see where it's leading.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 07-25-2005, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think next week's ep is an indication that things may be pointing to Kyle as the shooter. At first, I had no idea but kinda of had this vibe that he was the shooter and then sure enough he killed Collier.

Quote:
And what exactly is their belief?
I think their belief is that the 4400 are salvation for all of humanity at least according to Collier. I may be wrong.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I thought it was obvious that Kyle killed Collier. The weird scene where he was getting rid of the evidence w/ the Kasabian song playing was a red alert for me.

I'm not convinced that Collier is dead either, but it cross my mind that it was Matthew. I do think that a martyred Collier is good for the 4400. He has to resurface during the finale....
Old 07-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like Tom/Alana as I never saw anything btwn Tom/Diana. I hope she doesn't turn out to be evil or a plant by Jordan Collier to get close to Tom and by extension NTAC.

I must be one of the few that don't like Shawn and by extension ShaDanny. The two brothers are annoying one is a whiny punk and the other aside from looks is a butt licker.

Even when Shawn was standing up to Jordan Collier he was backing down if that makes sense. I have a feeling it wouldn't take much to turn him to Jordan Collier II.

I think Martin and Lily should get together both of them seem to look for their main chance. Plus I couldn't believe how easily Shawn was able to be manipulated especially by Lily. Lily played him. Poor Richard being stuck with a killer child and her conniving mama.

My favorite character has to be Kyle I feel for this guy he doesn't know what is happening to him. All he knows is that he killed a guy and he doesn't even know why. I would love for him and Maia to meet maybe she could tell him what is wrong with him or maybe not. Maybe Maia will wind up telling him that he is going to be killed.

I wonder if Tom remembers that he saw Kyle being arrested in his vision in his "fake" life. How far will Tom go to protect his son?

As for Gambler Auntie I think maybe she needs to join Gambler's Anonymous, grow up and get a real job if she can't make money being a tattoo artist.

It would be interesting to see if something happens btwn Diana and Marco.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Lorelai, your icon is amazing! I love the colors.

I missed a couple eps during the first season. I think those were probably the ones that covered Collier being a 4400.

Did anyone else find it predictable that Kyle is the shooter? To tell you the truth you could tell it was him during the episode when Collier got shot.

I miss that homeless girl. I don't know why but I liked her storyline with Sean and when they showed her all dressed up and nice I was interested to see where they were gonna go with her. I hope they didn't drop it all together.

Its only been a couple of eps but I kind of miss Colliers character. I'm not sure I like this new guy they brought in.

I want to see more family scenes with Maia and Diana.
Yeah, it was predictable that Kyle was the shooter. What a putz for hiding his BLACKOUTS from his dad.

Yes, the show is already BADLY missing Jordan. The new guy Mathhew is a pale immitation of Jordan's grand, but ambiguous villainy. (They can't bring back Billy Campbell soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.)

I too love the chemistry of the Maia/Diana household. There's a lot of sweetness there. And I'll include Aunt April in that as well, despite her problems this week. I think that it has been very clear that April cares about Maia very much, with or without her ability. (I LOVED April in the scene where Jordan came to the door. You really can't tell me that after that scene, that April isn't very protective of Maia.) And if that makes me the only April fan on the planet. So be it. I enjoy flawed characters such as April, who brings complications, over one such as Alana who is absolutely unflawed and perfect right out of the box.

I also look forward to the return of Liv, the homeless girl. Hopefully she has kept up with the bathing.

And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my Icon. I got it from someone at LJ, so I don't take credit for it at all. The credit goes to superchan here
Old 07-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Banned

The thing that has me is if this split personality of Kyle's is a good guy or a bad guy. I'm leaning toward bad guy. Meaning that it's some from the future or something no one saw coming. Taking out Jordan was a start. Of course after this... The future saw that Jordan died so they took his body like they took the 4400. To one day re-make him and send him back into he fold.

As for Tom and Alana.. I like them. I like how they sent her there for him. I also like Tom and Diana but come on. The partner sexual tension has been done. Let two of them be there without any tension and let them work. Diana does need to date though. I would like to see Maia telling her about these guys. That would make for some good moments.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TvJunkie
I wonder if Tom remembers that he saw Kyle being arrested in his vision in his "fake" life. How far will Tom go to protect his son?
I'm drawing a blank . . . what was Kyle arrested for in the AU?
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 07-26-2005, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
I'm drawing a blank . . . what was Kyle arrested for in the AU?

I think it was in the AU I remember Kyle with blood on him with siren lights running across his face. Next he was in the back seat of the Police Car looking out the back windshield at his father with a panicked look on his face.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread