Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I hope so too! I need to follow her, haven't seen what she's been up to recently.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Looks like we finally got our wish!

....when I saw Erica announced on Monday I was damned if I wasn't going to try and find another way of attending this convention.

Last edited by livstevi21; 09-10-2019 at 06:31 AM
Old 09-13-2019, 11:47 PM
Loyal Fan

OH MY GOD!!! How do I get to Wales?! I gotta look up plane ticket prices! And renew my goddamn passport! But yayyyyyyyy!!!

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 09-14-2019, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It's funny, cause Telford, where the convention is being held this year, isn't actually in Wales it's in England. I mean it's not that far from Wales, but yeah. They had to move to a bigger venue this year as they outgrew their previous venue in Wrexham, which is in Wales. A lot of people are disappointed because it's supposed to be Wales Comic Con and it's still called that and now it's not being held in Wales, at least for this particular con. But I think the move to a bigger and better venue is the right move. I read that last year's con was terribly organised, especially with queuing. Still, I do wonder why they couldn't move to a big venue in Cardiff, Wales capital, since that would make more sense and possibly be more accessible for everyone involved. But never mind.

Telford is a new large town in the county of Shropshire, England which borders Wales. I'm travelling up there from Heathrow (literally just arriving from a trip to New York the Friday 6th in the morning). Taking taxi to Reading station to get train to Birmingham then train from there to Telford. That's my recommended route if you're flying in to Heathrow.

But anyways. You better get tickets, quick!! I'm afraid I bought the last Sunday VIP ticket. All other VIP tickets were already sold out last month, before Tom was announced, which I was really shocked about. There are still general tickets available for Saturday and Sunday, so I'd buy them quick before they sell out too. Also, make sure you secure a hotel room quick for those dates too, I almost wasn't going as nearly all the hotels closest to the venue were fully booked, until I found a room at a Travel lodge which is right next door to the convention centre. I'd recommend booking there if you want to be in walking distance to the venue.

Good luck with organising! I hope you're able to make it!

I'm so excited to see Tom & Erica reunited!
Old 09-16-2019, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

well done and congrats .. remember save your bikkies (oz slang for money)

I dont think il be getting a ticket this time

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 09-17-2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Um. Yeah, saving money is kinda difficult right now. Like, there's another thing going on in April next year that I just bought VIP tickets for. Oh, and I also drew out £330 worth of US $s of spending cash for New York last week. But at least I had been saving for a good few years. So I should be ok.

You never know, there could be another announcement for you next year, especially since Tom had to cancel the Aussie ones earlier this year.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't believe they will be reunited. SO FREAKING HAPPY! I am trying to hold my hopes down though just in case if something messes up. lol But happy right now. lol
Old 09-19-2019, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

RIGHT?! And I can't believe their first reunion will be in my country!!! WAIT, do you think this means Erica will be back as Lois on Crisis now that Tom's been confirmed?! That will be confusing since she played Alura Zor-El on Supergirl. Yeah, I'm just keeping their schedules work out and they are able to make it to the con. Considering Crisis is actually airing by then I don't think it'd be a problem.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
RIGHT?! And I can't believe their first reunion will be in my country!!! WAIT, do you think this means Erica will be back as Lois on Crisis now that Tom's been confirmed?! That will be confusing since she played Alura Zor-El on Supergirl. Yeah, I'm just keeping their schedules work out and they are able to make it to the con. Considering Crisis is actually airing by then I don't think it'd be a problem.

Nah it wouldn’t be confusing since Brandon Routh is currently portraying Ray Palmer in Legends of Tomorrow and he will be portraying Superman in the crossover... so he will be playing Ray and Superman. Lol Both are from different earths.

We officially will see 3 different Superman’s from different earths.

The Lois Lane from Supergirl’s Earth (Earth 38) is already portrayed by Elizabeth Tulloch... we are not sure which earth they will make Smallville’s Earth be.

When I first saw the Tom Welling news though I thought about Erica Durance because of their surprising convention appearance together.... it seems to align right with the crossover and makes them reuniting at the convention make so much more sense now. Lol
Old 09-19-2019, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ok. I still find that confusing but whatever. So...perhaps Tom will be Clark, Brandon will be Superman, and Tyler will be both since he's from that Supergirl universe? Get Dean Cain in there too (after all, he was Jeremiah Danvers) and we've really got an insane Superman crossover.

Too many Earths to keep up with at once. I can only keep up with one.

It does seem to align nicely doesn't it.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Best way to ease it out is that each earth is different.

Remember we got Clark Luthor and Clark Kent? Both different earths. lol

Tyler's Clark is Earth 38!
Brandon's Superman Earth = Too be decided
TW Superman's Earth.... too be decided.

I guess they will need a lot of Superman help in the crossover.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, but that was just two different Earth, not several. I could handle Smallville's parallel universes.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

YES! YES! YES!!! It's happening.

Old 09-20-2019, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

OMG!
Old 09-20-2019, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ So Liv I am starting to think that ED and Tom pretty much knew they were joining sometime last week? Because of the convention of them reuniting lines up with it. But I think TW didn't officially sign on the dot for confirmation until 2 days ago. I believe they always had Erica in there since she already had communication with them since she already was recurring as Kara's mother.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread